Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by dsharma View Post
    Whoa!! What a post. Thanks a ton.. Sir ji tower E 4th block great choice..Maan gaye ustad.
    1190 is really nice choice good lay out and every flat is corner flat, total 8 flat in 1 floor only. Book ASAP.

And I dont think they will give discount for navrathra infact they are planning to increase the rate...

All the best batana kaun se blook mai karwaya..

Comment

Whoa!! What a post. Thanks a ton.. Sir ji tower E 4th block great choice..Maan gaye ustad.
      Any suggestions with regard to Vaastu compliance in selection of Tower and blocks within tower..Say Block H3 1 in tower F.
      Thanks in Advance..

Dwarka/0305/22/85
      RNE/1011/22.5/??

Comment

Any suggestions with regard to Vaastu compliance in selection of Tower and blocks within tower..Say Block H3 1 in tower F.
        Thanks in Advance..
        Flats having North - East facing consider BEST (maximum sunlight).... with Main Entry gate of flat towards EAST. 4th corner HIG Block of Tower E full fill this basic rule of Vaastu ... BTW I am not a big FAN of Vaastu... But as you asked hence written here ...

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
          Flats having North - East facing consider BEST (maximum sunlight).... with Main Entry gate of flat towards EAST. 4th corner HIG Block of Tower E full fill this basic rule of Vaastu ... BTW I am not a big FAN of Vaastu... But as you asked hence written here ...

Hi Saurabh ji,

I have also shortlisted CR Ph 2 as one of the most probable option when I go and visit their site next week. Just a quick question regarding the flats in Block I.

As I have a big family so i might be looking at a bigger size flat. How is block I , H1 or H6 in that regards. Looking purely at the siteplan on the website H1 6 seems to have an excellent location and also would be vaastru compliant by above logic (as such I am not a big beliver of Vaastu) . H1 I seems to be facing external road. My other option would be block E H1 4 as suggested in previous replies.

Also, does the same 29% loading calculation holds true for bigger flat sizes in CR? Any suggestions on the price level whuich Ian negotiate upto?

Vickyb ji,

As you have done the deal not many days back can you suggest what are the items on PLc and others which can be hard negotiated ? i am aware of the price rise.

Seniors please provide inputs.

Regards
          Khyati

Comment

Originally posted by khyatigoenka View Post

Hi Saurabh ji,

I have also shortlisted CR Ph 2 as one of the most probable option when I go and visit their site next week. Just a quick question regarding the flats in Block I.

As I have a big family so i might be looking at a bigger size flat. How is block I , H1 or H6 in that regards. Looking purely at the siteplan on the website H1 6 seems to have an excellent location and also would be vaastru compliant by above logic (as such I am not a big beliver of Vaastu) . H1 I seems to be facing external road. My other option would be block E H1 4 as suggested in previous replies.

Also, does the same 29% loading calculation holds true for bigger flat sizes in CR? Any suggestions on the price level whuich Ian negotiate upto?

Vickyb ji,

As you have done the deal not many days back can you suggest what are the items on PLc and others which can be hard negotiated ? i am aware of the price rise.

Seniors please provide inputs.

Regards
            Khyati
            Hello Khyati Ji,

if u go for I block then only 1600 sq 3 bhk flat are present in that tower. digging has been started. And construction will be on full pace very soon. In E,F,G 3bhk of 1190 size is available. So first finla which size you want.

About loading this loading in all project of RNE the loading is almost 30% either it is small or big. Some builder to decease the construction cost and to increase carpet area will give so many balcony.

As construction in E,F,G and I is already started hence their is no use of going for CLP hence flexi is fine coz difference is of 75/-

The only negotiation you can do is in BSP which is 1875 right now. I guess you can ask for at least 1750/- or less then that. You can ask for free modular kitchen.

They will not give you much discount in PLC as it is fixed. The only discount you can ask for in PLC is for Park + pool facing which is 100/- and you can negotiate it for 50/-

The price of CR are already very less if you compare with other builder. The BSP of other project in RNE for CLP is 2100/- + . and additional chagre of 210/- plus plc + car parking+ club + power backup.

In CR the official price of flexi is 1875, 200/- additional + plc + car parking+ club + power backup.

As per vastu the North east entrance is gud hence in I go for H1-3 in that case you have to give only 1 PLC of corner.

and in E,F,G go for H3-2, again entrance is in north east, only 1 plc of corner. and with out any plc of pool or park you can get the view of these from ur balcony. another advantage is that you will et sunlight in both balcony in morning and in evening.

Hope this might help. Seal the deal ASAP as price will increase soon..

Comment

Vicky ji ..
              "As per vastu the North east entrance is gud hence in I go for H1-3 in that case you have to give only 1 PLC of corner." bit confusing....Is it H1-3 or H3-1?In the case of later , this supposed to be pool facing.If I remember correctly then only corner PLC is applicable for your booked flat?

Dwarka/0305/22/85
              RNE/1011/22.5/??

Comment

Vicky ji ..
                "As per vastu the North east entrance is gud hence in I go for H1-3 in that case you have to give only 1 PLC of corner." bit confusing....Is it H1-3 or H3-1?In the case of later , this supposed to be pool facing.If I remember correctly then only corner PLC is applicable for your booked flat?
                oops sharma ji please read it as:-

As per vastu the North east entrance is gud hence in Tower-I go for H1-3 in that case you have to give only 1 PLC of corner."

Yeah I booked h3-2 in tower G. I missed Tower before "I" in aboive line ..Sorry ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by VickyB View Post
                  Hello Khyati Ji,
                  Originally posted by VickyB View Post

if u go for I block then only 1600 sq 3 bhk flat are present in that tower. digging has been started. And construction will be on full pace very soon. In E,F,G 3bhk of 1190 size is available. So first finla which size you want.

About loading this loading in all project of RNE the loading is almost 30% either it is small or big. Some builder to decease the construction cost and to increase carpet area will give so many balcony.

As construction in E,F,G and I is already started hence their is no use of going for CLP hence flexi is fine coz difference is of 75/-

The only negotiation you can do is in BSP which is 1875 right now. I guess you can ask for at least 1750/- or less then that. You can ask for free modular kitchen.

They will not give you much discount in PLC as it is fixed. The only discount you can ask for in PLC is for Park + pool facing which is 100/- and you can negotiate it for 50/-

The price of CR are already very less if you compare with other builder. The BSP of other project in RNE for CLP is 2100/- + . and additional chagre of 210/- plus plc + car parking+ club + power backup.

In CR the official price of flexi is 1875, 200/- additional + plc + car parking+ club + power backup.

As per vastu the North east entrance is gud hence in I go for H1-3 in that case you have to give only 1 PLC of corner.

and in E,F,G go for H3-2, again entrance is in north east, only 1 plc of corner. and with out any plc of pool or park you can get the view of these from ur balcony. another advantage is that you will et sunlight in both balcony in morning and in evening.

Hope this might help. Seal the deal ASAP as price will increase soon..

Thanks a ton vicky ji. Reallyappreciate your detailed respons and specific info.

Comment

Went to RNE today.. the CR is having very very limiyed flat now. in 2bhk only top floor of 10,11 left or ground. And as per the team after navratra these will be also not available. 3 bhk mai bhi kaafi kaam option hai.

18 families are living till now. And by the end of navratra 30+ families are planning to take possession.

Work is going at high speed.

E - work is going on 5th floor
                    F - work is going on 3rd floor
                    G - work is going on 1st floor

As saurabh bhai said few days back that CR also purchased the land next to it. Its a confirmed news but that will be a different project not to be included in the CR. But they will connect the 2 societies so that people of current CR can use that road.

The manager said that they can combine two societies but then it will be huge society hence they don't want to create the mess.

Commercial and tower I will also start very soon. They are planning to complete the complete structure in 18 months as the labor working thier are good in number. Hence even if it get delayed then also it will be delivered in max 2 years.

Few things which we discussed about real state etc in RNE. Like KDP had the problem of corporate booking, due to which project is very late infact KDP started the work 1 year before then CR. When builder go for corporate booking lets say of 50 flat then he is bound to listen them. And because of their demand or special instructions project get delayed. Hence in CR they are not going for corporate booking (this is a good point to note down)

Now suddenly all corporate booking member cancelled the0r booking hence the fund planning went wrong for KDP else KDP is a good builder.

Chalo baki baate baad mai...weekend hai...piyo aur jio..

Comment

Sales team at CR should have done better..At SCC experience was definitely better.

Dwarka/0305/22/85
                      RNE/1011/22.5/??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X