Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
    Shaman is related to compounding only, while completion certificate includes other things too like various clearance.
    Do you mean that this PDF is not ment for part completion certificate

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicRsdnt View Post
      Sir this is the matter to investigate and for this we can go for RTI(Right to information) in GDA and apply with 10/- form and application. This will act as proof also. what do you say Vishnu Ji.
      You are right we should discuss this.

Comment

some related threads we must also keep in view:
        GDA war: Classic Residency Phase II RNE

Comment

Shree Energy Developers | Your Dream... Our Passion... | Residential, Commercial Properties in India
          Nothing new since
          Construction as on 25.12.2010

Comment

Originally posted by VishnuJ View Post
            You are right we should discuss this.
            Vishnu ji i believe some major issue is hidden in Phase -2. we have to take action very soon.
            Also i request all my brother and sister lets go for some action together. please join in with me and Vishnu J so that we can take some action.
            Last edited September 3 2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaktiman View Post
              some related threads we must also keep in view:
              GDA war: Classic Residency Phase II RNE
              Shaktiman sir will you be able to join us to file RTI in GDA to get current and accurate status. Because builder has a long story to narrate but we can't wait till then. Need some action on builder to speed up the work.

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
                Shaman is related to compounding only, while completion certificate includes other things too like various clearance.
                KaamDev sir you are right but we need to know what is stopping builder. he says me GDA is asking for 5 corer but question why? and why only CR other builder are giving possession.
                Sir can we join to take some action it's simply a request.

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicRsdnt View Post
                  KaamDev sir you are right but we need to know what is stopping builder. he says me GDA is asking for 5 corer but question why? and why only CR other builder are giving possession.
                  Sir can we join to take some action it's simply a request.
                  I don't think completion certificate is an issue for possession, as per my knowledge other societies are there giving possession without it. You need to first check it yourself whether it is true or not.

Comment

In my last conversation with builder they were saying diwali for tower E. For other tower work is lagging behind.so no chance of possession for tower F and G in near future.

Comment

Yes, Possession is possible without Completion Certificate.

The buyer must demand for a Completion Certificate before getting a Possession Letter as it is very important for other connections such as Electricity and Water connections.
                      The buyer has every right to demand for the CC first. It is also a document to show that the premises is fit for occupation.
                      Buyers must force the Builder to obtain Completion Certificate for the building from Authority if not done already.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X