Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republic flat deal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republic flat deal

Last updated: March 26 2012
114 | Posts
23671 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crossing Republic flat deal

    Hi friends,
    I m a new user of this forum.
    I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

    I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

    Please suggest :
    1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
    2. How about investment purpose?
    3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
    4. Any loose point there in this project?

    Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

    Thanks in adv.

    Regards

    Vikas
    Last edited May 25 2011, 06:13 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

    Originally posted by vikas23feb View Post
    Hi friends,
    I m a new user of this forum.
    I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

    Today I got a proposal in Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic.

    1230 Sq ft - 14th-17th floor, approx 27 Lakhs

    possestion in july 2011(as told by seller)

    Please suggest :
    1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
    2. How about investment purpose?
    3. Is 27 Lakhs a good deal for it? what should it be?
    4. Any loose point there in this project?

    Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

    Thanks in adv.

    Regards

    Vikas
    I have seen this society, Society is good as well as builder is also good. Rate is good. I think it will be better if you choose any society or resale flat upto 8th floor, resale value upto 8th floor is much better and end user / buyer also can be found easily. If you taking flat for your own living purpose then at such high floors some time in office times you may have to wait little bit more for lifts at the time of urgency. Also upto 8th floor you can recognize parks , persons , amenities view and still can enjoy Arial view but above 8th you can just taken Arial view and can not recognize anybody at ground. However choices are personal for floors but in North India due to dry weather end users choice for upper floors are very less.

    Location of CR is good because it is just 8 KM far from Noida, once NH-24 got wide then it will make this area more good. personally I think this is a good area for end users my several friends have taken into Crossing Republic. Drawback points are ground water is very hard and just 1-2 KM far from society there is a larger number of very big pollutions making factories which make air much polluted.

    Best of luck, if possible then try to take any lower flat if you do not get any lower flat at all in Crossing Republic only then purchase flats above 14+ , if you personally want 14+ flat then do not take anything personal.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

      Originally posted by vikas23feb View Post
      Hi friends,
      I m a new user of this forum.
      I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

      Today I got a proposal in Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic.

      1230 Sq ft - 14th-17th floor, approx 27 Lakhs

      possestion in july 2011(as told by seller)

      Please suggest :
      1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
      2. How about investment purpose?
      3. Is 27 Lakhs a good deal for it? what should it be?
      4. Any loose point there in this project?

      Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

      Thanks in adv.

      Regards

      Vikas

      1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
      Location is good in medium term (3+ years). However, currently its a one off area isolated from amenities. I've heard that ground water is being supplied as municipal water connections have not been fitted. Congested connectivity till NH24 broadens.
      2. How about investment purpose?
      Not worth for investment. Go for Noida Xway insted and pick up something deliverable in next 2-3 years
      3. Is 27 Lakhs a good deal for it? what should it be?
      I think there's scope of bargain. It should be around 25 including all but registry and PLC if any.
      4. Any loose point there in this project?
      Already mentioned in reply of 1st Q

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

        Vikas,

        Before booking in crossings republik, you should ask yourself following questions:

        1. Are you ready to live in a place that GDA has no concrete plans for? There are hardly any infratructure projecte being carried out by GDA, the internal road is already in a sorry state.

        2. Are you aware of the fact that there are no schools in the vicinity? You will have to send your kids to Indirapuram/Noida.

        3. Approach road from NH-24 is very dangerous because of absense of traffic light and heavy traffic.

        4. GDA planned to construct a dumping ground here. As far as i know, no final decision is yet taken on this. Add to that, polluting factories on NH-24 side are a big menace.

        5. The societies have high density and very little space in between.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

          Originally posted by dceite View Post
          Vikas,

          Before booking in crossings republik, you should ask yourself following questions:

          1. Are you ready to live in a place that GDA has no concrete plans for? There are hardly any infratructure projecte being carried out by GDA, the internal road is already in a sorry state.

          2. Are you aware of the fact that there are no schools in the vicinity? You will have to send your kids to Indirapuram/Noida.

          3. Approach road from NH-24 is very dangerous because of absense of traffic light and heavy traffic.

          4. GDA planned to construct a dumping ground here. As far as i know, no final decision is yet taken on this. Add to that, polluting factories on NH-24 side are a big menace.

          5. The societies have high density and very little space in between.
          Good issues raised for an end user point of views, such problems are there in CR at this time.
          Last edited May 25 2011, 10:59 PM.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

            Thanks Saurabh, userHJ, Decite for ur valuable suggestions.


            Vikas

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

              Is there any link/ table/ tool which can tell the estimated value of a property rate?

              Regards
              Vikas

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                Originally posted by vikas23feb View Post
                Is there any link/ table/ tool which can tell the estimated value of a property rate?

                Regards
                Vikas
                no sir this is directly related to demand /supply if demand is more supply less than rate increases if supply more demand less than no increases even decreases
                Garg

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                  Thanks members, I read thru the thread, your info was very useful as usual.

                  If buying at downpayment discount, how does 2050 psf rate for Gaur global village sound to you?

                  How much rent can one expect for 2BHK 1050 flat delivered a year from now?
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Thanks members, I read thru the thread, your info was very useful as usual.

                    If buying at downpayment discount, how does 2050 psf rate for Gaur global village sound to you?

                    How much rent can one expect for 2BHK 1050 flat delivered a year from now?
                    Went to CR on Friday.450 families are living in the original CR flats.Some shops seemed to be open.The shopkeeper was himself a tenant and told me he was paying 6k+maintenance as rent.

                    Hope this helps.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X