Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikas23feb
    Hi friends,
    I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

Today I got a proposal in Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic.

1230 Sq ft - 14th-17th floor, approx 27 Lakhs

possestion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
    3. Is 27 Lakhs a good deal for it? what should it be?

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas

I have seen this society, Society is good as well as builder is also good. Rate is good. I think it will be better if you choose any society or resale flat upto 8th floor, resale value upto 8th floor is much better and end user / buyer also can be found easily. If you taking flat for your own living purpose then at such high floors some time in office times you may have to wait little bit more for lifts at the time of urgency. Also upto 8th floor you can recognize parks , persons , amenities view and still can enjoy Arial view but above 8th you can just taken Arial view and can not recognize anybody at ground. However choices are personal for floors but in North India due to dry weather end users choice for upper floors are very less.

Location of CR is good because it is just 8 KM far from Noida, once NH-24 got wide then it will make this area more good. personally I think this is a good area for end users my several friends have taken into Crossing Republic. Drawback points are ground water is very hard and just 1-2 KM far from society there is a larger number of very big pollutions making factories which make air much polluted.

Best of luck, if possible then try to take any lower flat if you do not get any lower flat at all in Crossing Republic only then purchase flats above 14+ , if you personally want 14+ flat then do not take anything personal.
    CommentQuote
    Hi friends,

Today I got a proposal in Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic.

1230 Sq ft - 14th-17th floor, approx 27 Lakhs

possestion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas

Location is good in medium term (3+ years). However, currently its a one off area isolated from amenities. I've heard that ground water is being supplied as municipal water connections have not been fitted. Congested connectivity till NH24 broadens.
    Not worth for investment. Go for Noida Xway insted and pick up something deliverable in next 2-3 years
    I think there's scope of bargain. It should be around 25 including all but registry and PLC if any.
    Already mentioned in reply of 1st Q
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas,

Before booking in crossings republik, you should ask yourself following questions:

1. Are you ready to live in a place that GDA has no concrete plans for? There are hardly any infratructure projecte being carried out by GDA, the internal road is already in a sorry state.

2. Are you aware of the fact that there are no schools in the vicinity? You will have to send your kids to Indirapuram/Noida.

3. Approach road from NH-24 is very dangerous because of absense of traffic light and heavy traffic.

4. GDA planned to construct a dumping ground here. As far as i know, no final decision is yet taken on this. Add to that, polluting factories on NH-24 side are a big menace.

5. The societies have high density and very little space in between.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Vikas,

Before booking in crossings republik, you should ask yourself following questions:

1. Are you ready to live in a place that GDA has no concrete plans for? There are hardly any infratructure projecte being carried out by GDA, the internal road is already in a sorry state.

2. Are you aware of the fact that there are no schools in the vicinity? You will have to send your kids to Indirapuram/Noida.

3. Approach road from NH-24 is very dangerous because of absense of traffic light and heavy traffic.

4. GDA planned to construct a dumping ground here. As far as i know, no final decision is yet taken on this. Add to that, polluting factories on NH-24 side are a big menace.

5. The societies have high density and very little space in between.

Good issues raised for an end user point of views, such problems are there in CR at this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurabh, userHJ, Decite for ur valuable suggestions.
    :bab (6):

Vikas
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any link/ table/ tool which can tell the estimated value of a property rate?

Regards
    Vikas
    CommentQuote
    Is there any link/ table/ tool which can tell the estimated value of a property rate?

Regards
    Vikas

no sir this is directly related to demand /supply if demand is more supply less than rate increases if supply more demand less than no increases even decreases
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks members, I read thru the thread, your info was very useful as usual.

If buying at downpayment discount, how does 2050 psf rate for Gaur global village sound to you?

How much rent can one expect for 2BHK 1050 flat delivered a year from now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Thanks members, I read thru the thread, your info was very useful as usual.

If buying at downpayment discount, how does 2050 psf rate for Gaur global village sound to you?

How much rent can one expect for 2BHK 1050 flat delivered a year from now?

Went to CR on Friday.450 families are living in the original CR flats.Some shops seemed to be open.The shopkeeper was himself a tenant and told me he was paying 6k+maintenance as rent.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksankur
    Went to CR on Friday.450 families are living in the original CR flats.Some shops seemed to be open.The shopkeeper was himself a tenant and told me he was paying 6k+maintenance as rent.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

I visited CR today. It is a decent enough place. Connectivity is reasonable now and will get better. I did not find it overcrowded - this is how multistories wil be and was reasonably decent

Gaur 1050 was available in 8th floor only. It was OK. But will be ready after 1 year plus.

So downpayment of 21.5 Lakhs = 24L at time of possession at 10% rates.

It is fair value but not compelling. Given the way Indirapuram prices have trended, in next 3 years, prices will probably go to 26-28L in one year, maximum 30L at 3 years.

After than NE deliveries will weigh down the prices.

It is a reasonably decent place for end use or for renting out. Not fantastic for capital appreciation, but giving 21.5 now and getting 30 after 3 years is not a bad deal.

It should also keep place with inflation - worth investing but without fantastic expectations
    CommentQuote
    Thanks.

I visited CR today. It is a decent enough place. Connectivity is reasonable now and will get better. I did not find it overcrowded - this is how multistories wil be and was reasonably decent

Gaur 1050 was available in 8th floor only. It was OK. But will be ready after 1 year plus.

So downpayment of 21.5 Lakhs = 24L at time of possession at 10% rates.

It is fair value but not compelling. Given the way Indirapuram prices have trended, in next 3 years, prices will probably go to 26-28L in one year, maximum 30L at 3 years.

After than NE deliveries will weigh down the prices.

It is a reasonably decent place for end use or for renting out. Not fantastic for capital appreciation, but giving 21.5 now and getting 30 after 3 years is not a bad deal.

It should also keep place with inflation - worth investing but without fantastic expectations

Agreed, NE will itself be not cheap after solving land issues with extra compensation and hence CR rates will get some rapid appreciation for 1 year then smooth appreciation for next several years.

As for the apartment rate appreciation, I will let you know that in flats it is not possible to get big hike now in any area of NCR. For good appreciation and only for investment point of views purchase plots in NCR not Flats. From 2009 onward you can not get more than 15% appreciation per year in flats in any NCR Locations.

If you are thinking that in few NCR under constriction properties there is more than 15% rate appreciation in 1 a year on paper then in my views during under construction time period any builder rate increment on paper is a different thing and actual rate appreciation in resale by end users is entirely different thing. Finding genuine end users is always not an easy task , once possession provided and property will started to sell in resale in open market only then anyone can judge that what is the actual appreciation they got.

Due to tough BBA rules it is not easy to sell under construction property before possession hence on paper builder can appreciate rates to any level to sell their other society flats or due to other reasons. None of us are smart enough to guess the actual intention of big builder while doing any thing. But Once possession has been given then company will have no right on your property only then investor can sell his flat in open market and only then it can be analyzed actually that investment is finally give good return, bad return or no return.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your feed back, Saurabh, very useful.

I am still deliberating whether this is worth investment at 21 L (assuming 50,000 worth of free gifts).

Probably not - stock market might give a better opportunity.

Still, a decent 2BHK at 21 L is a good deal.

Expandable villa at NE resale purchase in Sector 3 (Authority flat) might be a better purchase - and might be available cheaper now with the troubles in NE. Last I heard, it was worth 35L
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your feed back, Saurabh, very useful.

I am still deliberating whether this is worth investment at 21 L (assuming 50,000 worth of free gifts).

Yes.. , for purely investment point of view stock market is better but for that you must be a good player of that and as per your post I think you already know about stock market a lot hence for you stock market is better to invest.

As for 2BHK in 21 lac, it is definitely good for end uses who want home for their own living purpose. At this time CR & RNE area of GZB definitely providing good RTM options in NCR for those end users who want affordable homes up to 25 Lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venky,

What is the area for this expandable villa...are these village abadi plots or Eleven asia types... If you could provide more details and exact location

jaideep

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Thanks for your feed back, Saurabh, very useful.

Expandable villa at NE resale purchase in Sector 3 (Authority flat) might be a better purchase - and might be available cheaper now with the troubles in NE. Last I heard, it was worth 35L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Hi Venky,

What is the area for this expandable villa...are these village abadi plots or Eleven asia types... If you could provide more details and exact location

jaideep

These are GNOIDA authority villas. They are already 90% finished and are on the 130 meter road - you can go and see for yourselves - well worth the trip.

Consider them ready to move expandable villas, fully legal from authority - salable on POA only but will become free hold soon.

Good for investment. Check the prices - there might have been a correction.
    CommentQuote