Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    These are GNOIDA authority villas. They are already 90% finished and are on the 130 meter road - you can go and see for yourselves - well worth the trip.

Consider them ready to move expandable villas, fully legal from authority - salable on POA only but will become free hold soon.

Good for investment. Check the prices - there might have been a correction.

Do we know what are the Mahagun Mascot RTM rates in Mahagun Mascot in CR in particular and CR in general ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone give me any contact number for Gaur builders for the scheme they have launched in crossing republik? I am looking for a long term investment option.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment in cross republic wont yield you much good profit since it does not have much good projects coming and i better prefer you to go with noida investment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by athena3
    Investment in cross republic wont yield you much good profit since it does not have much good projects coming and i better prefer you to go with noida investment

It has more or less the same builders as anywhere else ..ex : Mahagun / Assotech / Gaur / Supertech / Ajanara ...not sure why these projects wont be as good as the ones in Noida by the same builders ..besides most of these are RTM now ...or getting to RTM status in very short term ..Once people start moving in and with the situation in NE being unclear ..rates should climb in CR ..
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rates and my opinion

Booked myself a flat last week in CR. Current quoted rates are 1850-1900 PSF by most builders with completion deadline for March 2012 and onwards. A hard bargain can get one 1800 PSF at best, along with freebies worth 1L+ (ACs, Water Purifier, Geyser, Light/Fan electrical fittings, wardrobe etc.). I believe that upwards rate revision is around the corner (Rs 50-100 PSF).

I could see industrial chimney smoke at 500 meter distance from one end of the area, though dont see that as a big problem considering most UP cities have industries in the midst of living regions (Kanpur, Agra, Noida etc) and habitation overcomes all other challenges in due course of time.

The last mile connectivity is still kachcha and narrow (from Noida side) and could take 1-2 years to improve given the fact that it passes through residential village area and so widening would be a problem.

Connectivity to Ghaziabad and Delhi is pretty good and smooth.

Quality of construction and project planning is also commendable. Most projects have some towers either completed or near to completion.

Enquiry in certain projects was higher than in other (larger projects over smaller projects, probably due to more facilities within the complex at same PSF rates).

I believe it's a good investment as well as owning location and current rates might be the lowest as the current rates already incorporate most concerns (NE land problem, delay in development, high interest rates etc.)

Any feeback would be appreciated. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10

The last mile connectivity is still kachcha and narrow (from Noida side) and could take 1-2 years to improve given the fact that it passes through residential village area and so widening would be a problem.

Do you know the name of that Village?

Its called Sabheri and its officially part of Greater Noida - popularly called as Noida Extension.
    And it was the starting point of all the controversy surrounding Greater Noida land accusation.

Forget about this road being developed ever.
    CommentQuote
  • dceite: I agree that there are major land problems. I spoke to one of the developers, and as we are aware, the issue is of more compensation to farmers (whoever has to pay... developers/Government). His best guess was that farmers will definitely have to be compensated more and things would settle down with time. Ofcourse, house buyers are the sufferers here.

And for the road leading to CR there are 2 problems: (i) it's narrow at a bridge over a stream which is the bottleneck (ii) It's still kachcha. IMHO, I don't think any village land acquisition is required for either broadening that bridge or even for making that kachcha road pakka. So unless you are of the view that development won't ever happen there, I think improvement over there is a matter of time.

Secondly, with the 50 bps rate hike coming in today.. I guess the demand for Real Estate will remain low due to high interest rates (which could go up by .25% more in few days) and so the real estate prices may continue to languish around the same levels for next 3-9 months, in contrast to my earlier view of rate revision.
    CommentQuote
    dceite: I agree that there are major land problems. I spoke to one of the developers, and as we are aware, the issue is of more compensation to farmers (whoever has to pay... developers/Government). His best guess was that farmers will definitely have to be compensated more and things would settle down with time. Ofcourse, house buyers are the sufferers here.

And for the road leading to CR there are 2 problems: (i) it's narrow at a bridge over a stream which is the bottleneck (ii) It's still kachcha. IMHO, I don't think any village land acquisition is required for either broadening that bridge or even for making that kachcha road pakka. So unless you are of the view that development won't ever happen there, I think improvement over there is a matter of time.

Secondly, with the 50 bps rate hike coming in today.. I guess the demand for Real Estate will remain low due to high interest rates (which could go up by .25% more in few days) and so the real estate prices may continue to languish around the same levels for next 3-9 months, in contrast to my earlier view of rate revision.

Mayank - The rate that you have quoted 1800 - 1900 psf is all inclusive or the basic rate . Which project have you gone for ? I have a flat in Mahagun Mascot , any idea of the prevailing rate there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Rs. 1900 is the base rate, if i can say so. Additional charges being
    (i) 1.5L for covered basement parking
    (ii) One time maintenance charges (close to 60K, non-refundable)
    (iii) Advance Maintenance Deposit (~36K - which will be deducted every month from this account till it exhausts)

I am talking about the Gardenia and Saviour project here. Don't have the exact knowledge about other projects. Though I got the sense that most projects (with delivery in 6 months-12 months) are around the 1900 PSF rate. RTM projects could be expensive.
    CommentQuote
    Rs. 1900 is the base rate, if i can say so. Additional charges being
    (i) 1.5L for covered basement parking
    (ii) One time maintenance charges (close to 60K, non-refundable)
    (iii) Advance Maintenance Deposit (~36K - which will be deducted every month from this account till it exhausts)

I am talking about the Gardenia and Saviour project here. Don't have the exact knowledge about other projects. Though I got the sense that most projects (with delivery in 6 months-12 months) are around the 1900 PSF rate. RTM projects could be expensive.

thanks for sharing ..I assume all inclusive is around 2100 probably ..and I guess it varies again for the floor and the builder ...and as you rightly suggested RTM could be more ..
    CommentQuote
  • congrats Mayank for your new home.
    I think that is best price you can get at crossings with 6-12 month to possession.
    I have seen it fluctuating from 1650 to 2050 (basic rate) through the life of the project from 2006 till today.
    I believe once fully possession ready the rate should stabilize around 2300... (though I have heard in this forum that few builders have increased the rate and asking around 2500 taking advantage if NE situation but then I don't buy that..)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    congrats Mayank for your new home.
    I think that is best price you can get at crossings with 6-12 month to possession.
    I have seen it fluctuating from 1650 to 2050 (basic rate) through the life of the project from 2006 till today.
    I believe once fully possession ready the rate should stabilize around 2300... (though I have heard in this forum that few builders have increased the rate and asking around 2500 taking advantage if NE situation but then I don't buy that..)

That rates in CR have been revised .

Please review the link

Residential Apartments in Ghaziabad | High Rise Apartment in Ghaziabad | Real Estate Developers Ghaziabad
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I visited CR area. Last time I visited it in Oct 10, Since then a lot of development has happened. Daily needs shops has been built inside, and more towers are either complete or on verge of completion. More familes has started living. The road connecting to NH-24 is still same. The rates has yet not increased ( not vomparing from OCt 10, but from last 1-2 months), Price incuding parking etc, for 3rd or higher floor ( variles slightly as per floor) for ready to move 3BHK (1725Sf) is stil in range of 37L , and for 2 BHK (1275 sf) it is 27-28 L.
    CommentQuote
  • Its making me think to go and have a look at CR. While going to Hapur through NH24 so many times, I have seen a concrete jungle in the middle of nowhere. I equally feel that affordable housing is the future for people who have just begun their careers and an apartment with all the facilities inside give them a decent living.
    What was IP 5-6 years back in terms of cost and develoment? Things have changed though not exactly any investor or end user may have desired.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Its making me think to go and have a look at CR. While going to Hapur through NH24 so many times, I have seen a concrete jungle in the middle of nowhere. I equally feel that affordable housing is the future for people who have just begun their careers and an apartment with all the facilities inside give them a decent living.
    What was IP 5-6 years back in terms of cost and develoment? Things have changed though not exactly any investor or end user may have desired.

Please share your inputs once you visit CR ...how do you see the place ..what is your take on the basis amenities ..

Today I saw an ad for Assotech Nest in Property Times ..it mentions a 3 star hotel and a hospital is under construction in CR ...is that true ?
    CommentQuote