Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
Reply
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Please share your inputs once you visit CR ...how do you see the place ..what is your take on the basis amenities ..

    Today I saw an ad for Assotech Nest in Property Times ..it mentions a 3 star hotel and a hospital is under construction in CR ...is that true ?

    Not sure about 3 star hotel and a hospital but some commercial construction is going on next to Gaur's plot. It is worth to check if someone visits CR nextime. I have been there early morning but unfortunately your query came late :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Not sure about 3 star hotel and a hospital but some commercial construction is going on next to Gaur's plot. It is worth to check if someone visits CR nextime. I have been there early morning but unfortunately your query came late :)


    No problem , if anyone else goes to CR or if I go next , will check on this...
    How are things looking there now ? lots of possession I believe going on these days..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    No problem , if anyone else goes to CR or if I go next , will check on this...
    How are things looking there now ? lots of possession I believe going on these days..

    Yes lot of posessions are in progress like in Gaur's, Mahagun, assotech , prateek .. roads are in real bad shape specially after heavy rains in last two weeks. May things improve around diwali when roads will be developed but that's on CR's builders wish..
    CommentQuote
  • Current prices

    Good source to track real estate prices:
    Personal Finance | Insurance, Property, Mutual Funds, Credit Cards News


    Monday's (August 16-25) ET Wealth highlights Ghaziabad RE prices among others.. seems to be a good benchmark.

    Capital Value (Rs/sf):
    Locality, Affordable housing, Premium Housing
    Indrapuram, 3300, 4000
    Vaishali, 3950, 4400
    Vasundhara, 3250, 3700
    CR, 2000, 2250
    RNE, 1600, 1750

    Rental Value (Rs/sf/month):
    Locality, Affordable housing, Premium Housing
    Indrapuram, 9, 12
    Vaishali, 9, 11
    Vasundhara, 8, 11
    CR, 4, 6
    RNE, 6, 9
    CommentQuote
  • It doesn't seem like realistic. It lists starting prices of DLF phase 1-4 as Rs. 3500 per sq feet - You cannot get a kabristan space at this price in DLF 1-4 Prices are around Rs. 9,000-10,000 per sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshogle
    It doesn't seem like realistic. It lists starting prices of DLF phase 1-4 as Rs. 3500 per sq feet - You cannot get a kabristan space at this price in DLF 1-4 Prices are around Rs. 9,000-10,000 per sq feet


    Do not believe on such rates in any news papers, they take is very previously and publish it again & again. some times they do not do current market search correctly. From this site can anyone believe below rates at this time in NOIDA.

    Noida 3200 PSF
    Express Highway - Noida 2590 PSF
    Indirapuram - Ghaziabad 2600
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Do not believe on such rates in any news papers, they take is very previously and publish it again & again. some times they do not do current market search correctly. From this site can anyone believe below rates at this time in NOIDA.

    Noida 3200 PSF
    Express Highway - Noida 2590 PSF
    Indirapuram - Ghaziabad 2600


    Any CR is around 1900-2400PSF

    with huge discounts due to CR mess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Any CR is around 1900-2400PSF

    with huge discounts due to CR mess


    If Indirapuram is 2600 then crossing is not BAD for 2400?
    RNE – 1600 - 2000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VSharama
    If Indirapuram is 2600 then crossing is not BAD for 2400?
    RNE – 1600 - 2000


    Do not believe in these rates, above price criteria even not justify for recently pre-launched new reputed societies.....

    as for RTM,

    All Inclusive IP RTM is ~4300-5000 For good Society Flats & as per Floor/PLC options....

    All Inclusive RNE RTM is ~2600-3000 For good Society Flats & as per Floor/PLC options....
    CommentQuote
  • I just close the deal on Saturday for my 2BHK,upper floor,4 years Old property in Vaishali 4500 PSF without any bargaining.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I just close the deal on Saturday for my 2BHK,upper floor,4 years Old property in Vaishali 4500 PSF without any bargaining.



    Congrates, Cookie bhai.... keep it up....Now you have become Vaisali wala as well......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I just close the deal on Saturday for my 2BHK,upper floor,4 years Old property in Vaishali 4500 PSF without any bargaining.


    Cookie bhai

    Bought or Sold???????????????????

    Is it apartment or builder flat and what is the area.........
    CommentQuote
  • SOLD Bhai.
    Its Apartment.
    Originally Posted by vagarg
    Cookie bhai

    Bought or Sold???????????????????

    Is it apartment or builder flat and what is the area.........
    CommentQuote
  • Great Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    which society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VSharama
    Congrates, Cookie bhai.... keep it up....Now you have become Vaisali wala as well......


    Sharma Ji

    I have sold off my 4 year old property and now planning to invest the same in 2 properties either RTM or Under construction. Unihomes, Noida and RNE or Neharpar are the options I have as if now I am considering.
    CommentQuote