Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks

Its Gaur Heights Apartment.
    Originally Posted by vagarg
    Great Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    which society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sharma Ji

I have sold off my 4 year old property and now planning to invest the same in 2 properties either RTM or Under construction. Unihomes, Noida and RNE or Neharpar are the options I have as if now I am considering.

Cookie bhai, If you have good cash in hand then go for any plot in NOIDA…. It will give you better return than FLAT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VSharama

Cookie bhai, If you have good cash in hand then go for any plot in NOIDA…. It will give you better return than FLAT.

Sharma ji

I know investment in plots give u better returns but we have limited budget and can't afford investments in plots in Noida. Wave city is not in my radar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sharma ji

I know investment in plots give u better returns but we have limited budget and can't afford investments in plots in Noida. Wave city is not in my radar.

I am complete agree with your decision, wave city should be an option for a wise investor… looking at the previous track records…. It’s completely failed by name of HIGH TECH city…. Now they are selling thing with new name….. They are selling old wine with new bottol… and there are some pending litigations as well.
    CommentQuote
  • ANY PROGRESS WITHIN CR SOCIETY IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE, ROADS ETC.
    CommentQuote
  • As per current update construction and repairing is going on for all internal roads. Footpath and cycle tracks are also in development stage. Work on CNG station is going on. Even seen some activity on gas pipe line…

Three societies (Crossing Infra, Gardenia, Prateek) has already given possession. Other society has also started giving possession… like Gaur, Mahagun, etc…

Mother dairy and safal has opened their outlet in Galleria shopping complex…Lots many other shops are operational as well.
    CommentQuote
  • it is good news for CR residents. area ill become completely fit for living with all facilities by end of 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • I am geting a deal in crossing republic villa. Went there yesterday seems to be good place, villa was also built quite good and inside the Crossing Republic society.There are total 1980 flats and 35 villas broker said and also told that around 800 faimlys are living there.Broker said that price of villa will be around 70. Please post your vews friends.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    I am geting a deal in crossing republic villa. Went there yesterday seems to be good place, villa was also built quite good and inside the Crossing Republic society.There are total 1980 flats and 35 villas broker said and also told that around 800 faimlys are living there.Broker said that price of villa will be around 70. Please post your vews friends.

What is the size of the villa ? Also be aware that the club and other facilities will be shared with 1980 FLAT owners + villa owners. Please also check the quality of flats in CR. Some people had complains of water leakage in parking area. I know there was dispute b/w flat owners and builder regarding the villas as it was not in original plan. Please check out for the same. You can meet RWA of crossing to get the ideas on your concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    What is the size of the villa ? Also be aware that the club and other facilities will be shared with 1980 FLAT owners + villa owners. Please also check the quality of flats in CR. Some people had complains of water leakage in parking area. I know there was dispute b/w flat owners and builder regarding the villas as it was not in original plan. Please check out for the same. You can meet RWA of crossing to get the ideas on your concerns.

I completely verify what mohit has said above. there was an ongoing issue between Crossing RWA and the builder as these villas were not there in original master plan and this space was ear marked for green/open/play ground space. Not sure what's the status at the momet but be very careful and check everything before investing. Also, other issues mentioned by Mohit are very valid for seepage of water etc.
    CommentQuote
  • size is 2885 sqft of villa.Orginal master plan is attached villa seems to be there
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Noida court recent decision will also have negative impact on Crossings again, which is suffering with lots of internal issues as Shahberi are is not going to develop ... so link CR to Noida seems in cold bag again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Noida court recent decision will also have negative impact on Crossings again, which is suffering with lots of internal issues as Shahberi are is not going to develop ... so link CR to Noida seems in cold bag again

welcome back ysingh... we have been missing your messages on this thread ...

I would call the decision positive as lot of development will happen in noida extension which will be great help to CR aswell .. like new schools will come in Noida extension area so that will help CR too..

Infact sooner or later metro plan will also come back...

Just for everyone information on NH24 expressway

NHAI person has given following updates on NH24 expressway

"Harihar Nath Mallick Final feasibility study report for construction of Delhi-Meerat Expressway including widening of NH-24 from UP gate to Dasna is received and are under examination.PPPAc proposal likely to be submitted by 30.11.2011.Tender will be invited after approval by PPPAC."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    welcome back ysingh... we have been missing your messages on this thread ...

I would call the decision positive as lot of development will happen in noida extension which will be great help to CR aswell .. like new schools will come in Noida extension area so that will help CR too..

Infact sooner or later metro plan will also come back...

Just for everyone information on NH24 expressway

NHAI person has given following updates on NH24 expressway

"Harihar Nath Mallick Final feasibility study report for construction of Delhi-Meerat Expressway including widening of NH-24 from UP gate to Dasna is received and are under examination.PPPAc proposal likely to be submitted by 30.11.2011.Tender will be invited after approval by PPPAC."

Expressway is distant dream still I feel.
    Infrastructure includes Roads,Electricity etc. CR is not going to get benefited in terms of Infrastructure for sure. and yes least ....brand " Noida" carries more weight too. :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • This decision of HC will have following positive points for CR:
    1.Infrastructure will develop rapidly in NE and around CR.(as CR and NE are neighbours) like roads, school, offices and market.
    2.Compensation is already increased for NE so forget of low rates in NE so CR rates will increase.
    3.full area will become good and residential so no fearof looting like in many sectors of GN.
    4.metro will come soon near to CR.
    As CR and NE are neighbours so dumping ground will not be possible now in large residential area as it will be opposed now by more people.
    5.NH-24 expressway will become reality faster as load is going to increase and NA and GNA will also help now in this.
    CommentQuote