Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Expressway is distant dream still I feel.
    Infrastructure includes Roads,Electricity etc. CR is not going to get benefited in terms of Infrastructure for sure. and yes least ....brand " Noida" carries more weight too. :bab (22):

CR will get benefit of NE roads for going to Noida and Greater Noida offices.. even most of people using these roads to go their offices...

Brand if there is any is Delhi and some extent Gurgaon.. nothing else.. Noida Expressway is good place but Noida as whole suffers from same issues as of Ghaziabad or any other neighbouring city of Delhi..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    CR will get benefit of NE roads for going to Noida and Greater Noida offices.. even most of people using these roads to go their offices...

Brand if there is any is Delhi and some extent Gurgaon.. nothing else.. Noida Expressway is good place but Noida as whole suffers from same issues as of Ghaziabad or any other neighbouring city of Delhi..

I always feel there is some correlation in cookie and ysingh as their comments always around same time and speak same lanaguage about this region :) sorry please dont feel hurt but this purely my personal observation..

I again appologies if I am hurting either or both of you !!
    CommentQuote

Thanks

Be Happy!!:D
    CommentQuote
    Expressway is distant dream still I feel.
    Infrastructure includes Roads,Electricity etc. CR is not going to get benefited in terms of Infrastructure for sure. and yes least ....brand " Noida" carries more weight too. :bab (22):

cookie ji ki he kame thee...... You always make a mistake....Noida is a BRAND but not Greater Noida or any of it's areas.... you know it very well that Your area Greater Noida is famous for No Public / ZERO Appreciation.. and several member say GN as GHOST TOWN .... Read below TOI Report and see yourself after 20 year total population of GN is less than 1 Lac (sorry for you). While you appreciate your GN area then do not associate it with Noida as it's Different City then GN.

Delhi (34 Lac) & GZB (14 Lac) Register Highest New Public Addition During Last 10 Years. In Greater Noida Least NEW Population Addition During Last 10 Years.
    20 Oct 2011, Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    cookie ji ki he kame thee...... You always make a mistake....Noida is a BRAND but not Greater Noida or any of it's areas.... you know it very well that Your area Greater Noida is famous for No Public / ZERO Appreciation.. and several member say GN as GHOST CITY .... Read below TOI Report and see yourself after 20 year total population of GN is less than 1 Lac (sorry for you). While you appreciate your GN area then do not associate it with Noida as it's Different City then GN.

Delhi (34 Lac) & GZB (14 Lac) Register Highest New Public Addition During Last 10 Years. In Greater Noida Least NEW Population Addition During Last 10 Years.
    20 Oct 2011, Times of India

At least now Greater Noida is now considered as Separate City of NCR. That's Positive thing.
    Gr Noida is just 10 years OLD. Still too delicate and too young. let it mature!!!!!!:D then compare.

By the way, I did not say ever what your post and its content suggest. plz check

CommentQuote
    At least now Greater is now considered as Separate City of NCR. That's Positive thing.
    Gr Noida is just 10 years OLD. Still too delicate and too young. let it mature!!!!!!:D then compare.

Aap hi compare karte ho GN ko sabse, Brand kahete ho GN ko ...... Compare karte to GN ko Noida/IP se .. aur koi to GN ko care bhi nahe karta hai....

it's actually your immaturity .... As per TOI you are the only person who increase the population of GN during last 10 years :) and increase the population of GN by 1 :)
    CommentQuote
    Aap hi compare karte ho GN ko sabse, Brand kahete ho GN ko ...... Compare karte to GN ko Noida/IP se .. aur koi to GN ko care bhi nahe karta hai....

it's actually your immaturity .... As per TOI you are the only person who increase the population of GN during last 10 years :) and increase the population of GN by 1 :)

Be happy !!:D
    CommentQuote

Saurabh bhai kyuin naraz hooo .. let them "Be Happy" aswell :) ... you will see few more persons or ghosts will reopen all possible threads and will put all previously known negative points about CR and RNE and GZB ...
    CommentQuote
    Saurabh bhai kyuin naraz hooo .. let them "Be Happy" aswell :) ... you will see few more persons or ghosts will reopen all possible threads and will put all previously known negative points about CR and RNE and GZB ...

No problem with -ive at all.... every area has -ive..... but bashing without any logic is not good..... Reality of NCR is not based upon any small IT Forum or with few member comments ..... not everyone is doing IT Jobs.... it based upon ground reality & actual.... and nobody can deny it after regular reports as publish yesterday in TOI ...

If NE will appreciate , Mahagan MyWood rate will increase,.... then why not same costly other affordable NCR areas..... will say again same thing.... problem will be in costly near by areas of NE for sure.... as double rate then NE of under construction just 5KM far do not make sense at all, sales will drop in costly areas and booking will be more in affordable areas as builder are same , quality is same ...
    CommentQuote
  • RNE will still get 1 or 2 buyers but CR for sure after Noida Exe... now will starve for buyers.

Will CR ever show some +ve's!!!!:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Not only here but you can see similar updates in Greater Noida forum also.. I wont be surprised to see similar updates in chennai or B'lore forums as well ;) and same persons :)

Saurabh have you heard job opportunities of work from home and update various forums and you will get handsome salaries in return :)
    CommentQuote
  • Kalra Bhai Sach tou sach hai

Abhi SONA mile tou koi CHANDI kyo ley ....

Noida itself Brand Name hai ... + Lacs of housing oppurtunity tou ussey chood ke koi aur taraf kyun jaye .. woh bhi uss area mein jo ab khud Dumping or tarah tarah ke issue se lipat hia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    RNE will still get 1 or 2 buyers but CR for sure after Noida Exe... now will starve for buyers.

Will CR ever show some +ve's!!!!:bab (38):

Mr Singh, i have a curious query................
    what makes u feel so........
    how many ppl do you think would consider all these factors being discussed on this forum before buying a property.............and with such indepth analysis..................
    As per one of the executives from HDFC only 5-7% of Indian population constitutes potential buyers / loan applicants..............
    of these 5-7% how many do you think would critically examine a project like we on this forum do?

If you talk of reality and practical scenario........... jo cheez budget mein aur requirement ko fit suit hoti hai ek aam buyer use khareed leta hai............ jiska % age us 5-7% ka 95% hai............

this is what i have seen and experienced...........

Baaki toh hamara desh bhed chaal ke liye famous hai hi........ koi bhi nayi cheez aayi toh uske peeche aankh band karke bhagte hain aur usse just purani ek dam se discard ho jaati hai.....

eg Noida se IP, IP se Crossings, Crossings se NE, NE se RNE, and so on........
    CommentQuote
  • sahi hai NE will kill other area of Ghaziabad :bab (59):
    looks like lot of inventory with brokers and leverage pressure from builders are showing in this Forum.. make one area super-hit then drop that and move on to other.
    I am sure people over here are intelligent enough to understand all..
    CommentQuote