Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    sahi hai NE will kill other area of Ghaziabad :bab (59):
    looks like lot of inventory with brokers and leverage pressure from builders are showing in this Forum.. make one area super-hit then drop that and move on to other.
    I am sure people over here are intelligent enough to understand all..

No Idea why CR is becoming cheaper and cheaper day by day.... Today's newspaper add. again '" last opportunity to Mahagun 21.75L + Free Covered Car parking, Split AC for each room (all inclusive) ..... a week ago it was 22L and few Months back (after NE issue) it was touching 25-27L.

No offenses but is it due to dumping Ground ... I guess it has impact but other CR issues have more effect in longer run.

I guess 12+ floor with 21.75 is the cheapest ever 4 RTM in NCR. Dont know the reason why why why!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Siddhant
    No Idea why CR is becoming cheaper and cheaper day by day.... Today's newspaper add. again '" last opportunity to Mahagun 21.75L + Free Covered Car parking, Split AC for each room (all inclusive) ..... a week ago it was 22L and few Months back (after NE issue) it was touching 25-27L.

No offenses but is it due to dumping Ground ... I guess it has impact but other CR issues have more effect in longer run.

I guess 12+ floor with 21.75 is the cheapest ever 4 RTM in NCR. Dont know the reason why why why!!

Siddhant=Ysingh :)... Buddy what is the point going on each thread and posting same message again and again... your point has been taken and explained the reasoning behind it..
    CommentQuote
  • Agree ... Lets discuss CR in one forum only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitksh
    Agree ... Lets discuss CR in one forum only

Dear IGRM,

Why we cannot have all the comments/disclaimers/bashings about a area in one thread only.
    For ex. CR has many threads .
    Kindly Look into the matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Siddhant=Ysingh.... Neharpar (outside NCR) FDB EFFECT.....
    CommentQuote
  • RTM Flats in Crossing Republic

Hi

I'm new to this group and asking the same question again from where this thread started...I'm planning to buy ready to move freehold 2BHK flat (not resale) in crossing republic and my budget is around 25-27 lac.

Investor clinic is offering 2bhk in Mahagun Mascot in 25L on 15+ flor. Please suggest Mahagun Mascot. Also please let me know if there are any other alternatives in Crossing Republic.

Thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • CR has various issues apart from big mess of Dumping Ground .. please be cautioned about it.

Rest mahagun mascot is offering 22L all inclusive on 15th+ floors. 25- 27 is not a rate there ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    RNE will still get 1 or 2 buyers but CR for sure after Noida Exe... now will starve for buyers.

Will CR ever show some +ve's!!!!:bab (38):

Latest News : Please read it carefully.

USA & UK ARE GOING IN RECESSION BECAUSE ALL THEIR INVESTORS ARE TAKING OUT THEIR MONEY & PUTTING INTO ONLY NOIDA EXTENSION, BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD NO AREA IS AS GOOD AS NOIDA EXTENSION.
    For the confirmation please confirm with humour of mohan pruthi.
    CommentQuote
  • in 27 lacs you will not get RTM in ncr. i agree some issue are there but these will be solved within 2 years.DG will never come in CR. so keep patiance if you are booking in cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the response jass and Manish...after going thru multiple threads...I understand that people are still debating whether DG is really an issue for CR or not....I'm not much worried for that...I've seen how Vaishali/Indrapuram grown despite of having such a big DG just near to that...

Investor Clinic is offering me 2BHK on 15th flr in Mascot in 25.3 lac (all inclusive). I'm hesitating only bcoz it's on 15th floor. Also heard that their construction quality is not up to mark. Please suggest if there is any other builder too offering RTM move flat in CR.

I'm not in NCR now and will be reaching there in Jan then only I can start actual hunting. Any inputs appreciated..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nmishra
    Thanks for the response jass and Manish...after going thru multiple threads...I understand that people are still debating whether DG is really an issue for CR or not....I'm not much worried for that...I've seen how Vaishali/Indrapuram grown despite of having such a big DG just near to that...

Investor Clinic is offering me 2BHK on 15th flr in Mascot in 25.3 lac (all inclusive). I'm hesitating only bcoz it's on 15th floor. Also heard that their construction quality is not up to mark. Please suggest if there is any other builder too offering RTM move flat in CR.

I'm not in NCR now and will be reaching there in Jan then only I can start actual hunting. Any inputs appreciated..

Buddy if you are making your mind for CR then explore options in Assotech ,Prateek Royal Cliff, Gaur , Ajanara and Arihant.. if you have done already then share what the minimum price you gettting ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think with 30L you could get 2BHK (1250 sft) in original CR. It would be worth every penny as it 10-12 story, huge green area, very good and big club and swimming pool, good occupancy already.
    CommentQuote
  • all builders are using poor material
    floor height does nt matter after 6th floor
    dont go inside republic as if dg comes iit will be nearest one.
    CommentQuote
    Hi

I'm new to this group and asking the same question again from where this thread started...I'm planning to buy ready to move freehold 2BHK flat (not resale) in crossing republic and my budget is around 25-27 lac.

Investor clinic is offering 2bhk in Mahagun Mascot in 25L on 15+ flor. Please suggest Mahagun Mascot. Also please let me know if there are any other alternatives in Crossing Republic.

Thanks in advance...

Hi NMishra,
    Could you finalize something in CR.

Thanks,
    AVERMA
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the response jass and Manish...after going thru multiple threads...I understand that people are still debating whether DG is really an issue for CR or not....I'm not much worried for that...I've seen how Vaishali/Indrapuram grown despite of having such a big DG just near to that...

Mishra Ji: itni der se aapne CR ke baare mein sawaal pooch rakha hai...aur shaayad ab jaake builders ke naam mile...aapko kai baar bolna pada...
    What does this suggest?? it is true that ppl are not really interested in talking about CR because of its flaws like dumping yard, nh-24 approach etc..DG near kaushambi is not affecting much because its closest to delhi...and they are on the other side of NH-24, and already developed...

baaki agar aapko jaana hi hai CR, to kya kiya jaa sakta hai....
    i feel CR may be good for end use, not for investment....my point of view...
    CommentQuote