Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republic flat deal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republic flat deal

Last updated: March 26 2012
114 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

    ANY PROGRESS WITHIN CR SOCIETY IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE, ROADS ETC.

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

      As per current update construction and repairing is going on for all internal roads. Footpath and cycle tracks are also in development stage. Work on CNG station is going on. Even seen some activity on gas pipe line…

      Three societies (Crossing Infra, Gardenia, Prateek) has already given possession. Other society has also started giving possession… like Gaur, Mahagun, etc…

      Mother dairy and safal has opened their outlet in Galleria shopping complex…Lots many other shops are operational as well.

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

        it is good news for CR residents. area ill become completely fit for living with all facilities by end of 2011.

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

          I am geting a deal in crossing republic villa. Went there yesterday seems to be good place, villa was also built quite good and inside the Crossing Republic society.There are total 1980 flats and 35 villas broker said and also told that around 800 faimlys are living there.Broker said that price of villa will be around 70. Please post your vews friends.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

            Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
            I am geting a deal in crossing republic villa. Went there yesterday seems to be good place, villa was also built quite good and inside the Crossing Republic society.There are total 1980 flats and 35 villas broker said and also told that around 800 faimlys are living there.Broker said that price of villa will be around 70. Please post your vews friends.
            What is the size of the villa ? Also be aware that the club and other facilities will be shared with 1980 FLAT owners + villa owners. Please also check the quality of flats in CR. Some people had complains of water leakage in parking area. I know there was dispute b/w flat owners and builder regarding the villas as it was not in original plan. Please check out for the same. You can meet RWA of crossing to get the ideas on your concerns.

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

              Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
              What is the size of the villa ? Also be aware that the club and other facilities will be shared with 1980 FLAT owners + villa owners. Please also check the quality of flats in CR. Some people had complains of water leakage in parking area. I know there was dispute b/w flat owners and builder regarding the villas as it was not in original plan. Please check out for the same. You can meet RWA of crossing to get the ideas on your concerns.

              I completely verify what mohit has said above. there was an ongoing issue between Crossing RWA and the builder as these villas were not there in original master plan and this space was ear marked for green/open/play ground space. Not sure what's the status at the momet but be very careful and check everything before investing. Also, other issues mentioned by Mohit are very valid for seepage of water etc.

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                size is 2885 sqft of villa.Orginal master plan is attached villa seems to be there
                Attached Files
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                  Noida court recent decision will also have negative impact on Crossings again, which is suffering with lots of internal issues as Shahberi are is not going to develop ... so link CR to Noida seems in cold bag again

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                    Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
                    Noida court recent decision will also have negative impact on Crossings again, which is suffering with lots of internal issues as Shahberi are is not going to develop ... so link CR to Noida seems in cold bag again
                    welcome back ysingh... we have been missing your messages on this thread ...

                    I would call the decision positive as lot of development will happen in noida extension which will be great help to CR aswell .. like new schools will come in Noida extension area so that will help CR too..

                    Infact sooner or later metro plan will also come back...

                    Just for everyone information on NH24 expressway

                    NHAI person has given following updates on NH24 expressway

                    "Harihar Nath Mallick Final feasibility study report for construction of Delhi-Meerat Expressway including widening of NH-24 from UP gate to Dasna is received and are under examination.PPPAc proposal likely to be submitted by 30.11.2011.Tender will be invited after approval by PPPAC."

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : Crossing Republic flat deal

                      Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      welcome back ysingh... we have been missing your messages on this thread ...

                      I would call the decision positive as lot of development will happen in noida extension which will be great help to CR aswell .. like new schools will come in Noida extension area so that will help CR too..

                      Infact sooner or later metro plan will also come back...

                      Just for everyone information on NH24 expressway

                      NHAI person has given following updates on NH24 expressway

                      "Harihar Nath Mallick Final feasibility study report for construction of Delhi-Meerat Expressway including widening of NH-24 from UP gate to Dasna is received and are under examination.PPPAc proposal likely to be submitted by 30.11.2011.Tender will be invited after approval by PPPAC."
                      Expressway is distant dream still I feel.
                      Infrastructure includes Roads,Electricity etc. CR is not going to get benefited in terms of Infrastructure for sure. and yes least ....brand " Noida" carries more weight too.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X