Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I visited Crossing Republik today and saw Ajnara Gen X Sample flat , really liked it , layout is good and construction quality is also ok. Planning to finalise a 3 BHK there.

Kindly suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niksharma
    Hi All,

I visited Crossing Republik today and saw Ajnara Gen X Sample flat , really liked it , layout is good and construction quality is also ok. Planning to finalise a 3 BHK there.

Kindly suggest.

Its good if you liked that flat, but a word of caution, CR has various life long issues just apart from Dumping Ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Its good if you liked that flat, but a word of caution, CR has various life long issues just apart from Dumping Ground.

@Saurabh any comments on as usual over concern of jass on cr's issues:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

If location is utmost priority for you, go for CR.
    In coming years, it should get developed.
    Maybe when Noida Extension gets filled up, and people have no where to go. (aur wo bhi agar nh-24 widen nahin hua tab tak.)

agar nh-24 widen ho gaya, fir to koi tension hi nahin hai...
    dumping ground is an issue, but its not the main issue. iske bina kaam chal sakta hai..kaushambi mein bhi to chal raha hai...whaan pe bhi to dumping ground hai... main to bas nh-24 widening hai...wo pehle ho yaa NE pehle base, ye to waqt hi bataayega...
    So, my take is: Crossing Republik has potential for price appreciation, but in long term. Right now, its for end use.

If you dont care about appreciation, traffic congestion on nh-24 for couple of years, and location is the priority for you, go for CR.
    CommentQuote

What to say Kalra Bhai, we all know the major issues of CR which equally reflects on sale purchase and prices of CR, even in case of inventory with builders. After mahagun recent add coming from supertch livington... prices are almost equal to the rates of 2008 for 2BHK. (HOW WOULD YOU DENY THAT)

anyways I will be quiet but it was also not like that key 'naya murga' phasne nahi dooga' for sure. Forums are to discuss the issues, facts and figures, if someone wants knowledge.

It would be in-justice if I say DG is gone (like builders did it with us in 2007-08 and was continued on forums till 2nd Sept 2011, when actually decision from High court came)... so be open Dumping Ground is an issue, along with other major issues of CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victors
    If location is utmost priority for you, go for CR.
    In coming years, it should get developed.
    Maybe when Noida Extension gets filled up, and people have no where to go. (aur wo bhi agar nh-24 widen nahin hua tab tak.)

agar nh-24 widen ho gaya, fir to koi tension hi nahin hai...
    dumping ground is an issue, but its not the main issue. iske bina kaam chal sakta hai..kaushambi mein bhi to chal raha hai...whaan pe bhi to dumping ground hai... main to bas nh-24 widening hai...wo pehle ho yaa NE pehle base, ye to waqt hi bataayega...
    So, my take is: Crossing Republik has potential for price appreciation, but in long term. Right now, its for end use.

If you dont care about appreciation, traffic congestion on nh-24 for couple of years, and location is the priority for you, go for CR.

Just also want to highlight , The main entry from (Widened up *i am assuming* NH24 to CR is another issues. NH24 wide hai tou bhi main entry road ka kya karogey...woh tou narrow hai hi ...aur hamesha rahegii
    CommentQuote
    Just also want to highlight , The main entry from (Widened up *i am assuming* NH24 to CR is another issues. NH24 wide hai tou bhi main entry road ka kya karogey...woh tou narrow hai hi ...aur hamesha rahegii

Ok.. For all 'snacks' and 'similar' people here.. FYI, Main entry to CR from NH24 has been made "Tip-Top" with a new road. So, please remove that "-ve" from your list as of now.

Further, I believe that Main entry can be made upto 4+ lane wide by covering Nallah and deserted road beside ABES engineering college. I think no dispute in that. It is only that till the current road does not get congested, nobody will think to do that.. just matter of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the entry road to CR has been made very good..... good and also the work for widening NH 24 is gng to start soon , i coule see some development happening there. Also, about the dumping ground , visited DG site also, the worst affected by it is Prateek Society , DG is in right front of it..... but hopefully societies on the inner side of CR would be less affected....

The best positive point of CR is its location and affordability.....thats the reason m interested there....for buying a flat for end use..... :)

if anyone else has also bought a falt in CR , kindly share PSF....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niksharma
    Yes the entry road to CR has been made very good..... good and also the work for widening NH 24 is gng to start soon , i coule see some development happening there. Also, about the dumping ground , visited DG site also, the worst affected by it is Prateek Society , DG is in right front of it..... but hopefully societies on the inner side of CR would be less affected....

The best positive point of CR is its location and affordability.....thats the reason m interested there....for buying a flat for end use..... :)

Thanks for sharing it ..... My dear friend effect on prateek society is direct and visual....but other societies will feel it in AIR. how can you forget Dumping Ground is not only visibly harmful and ugly looking area but also the air in surrounding areas is polluted and thus cause direct effects on the health of residents.

Kinldy google it and see the harmful effects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Ok.. For all 'snacks' and 'similar' people here.. FYI, Main entry to CR from NH24 has been made "Tip-Top" with a new road. So, please remove that "-ve" from your list as of now.

Further, I believe that Main entry can be made upto 4+ lane wide by covering Nallah and deserted road beside ABES engineering college. I think no dispute in that. It is only that till the current road does not get congested, nobody will think to do that.. just matter of time.

Firstly please amend your ways of writing and pay dignity to the other members. its good if that road is in place, development happeining day by day. last i visited it was not there.... anyways 'SNACKs' have two aspects some people feel they are bad and others worship them ......vice a versa.

If sharing real issues is compared with act of 'snacks' than i would like to say .. i can be snack or cobra for all who are brokers who want to dispose off thier inventory as they are struck in CR to poor people to make them MURGA.

and

as i said I can be that snack worshipped by others who actually visited the site and than took a right decision.
    CommentQuote
    Firstly please amend your ways of writing and pay dignity to the other members. its good if that road is in place, development happeining day by day. last i visited it was not there.... anyways 'SNACKs' have two aspects some people feel they are bad and others worship them ......vice a versa.

If sharing real issues is compared with act of 'snacks' than i would like to say .. i can be snack or cobra for all who are brokers who want to dispose off thier inventory as they are struck in CR to poor people to make them MURGA.

and

as i said I can be that snack worshipped by others who actually visited the site and than took a right decision.

Jass why you dont answer straight question i asked you last time that when you say there are more issues just then dumping ground in cr then wht made you made a purchase in cr at first place.

Secondly please check with local brokers or 99 acres or any other website prateek royal cliff which is most closest to dg ground location is getting maximum rates in entire cr. Reason is already 100 families living there....

Even with so many issues prices for decent flat location has crossed 2500 and people have started asking for 2800 all inclusive for prateek royal ckiff, assotech the nest...
    And i hope u know that m not broker but an owner of flat and thats why know ground realities... Latest update is crossing is organising bhajan sandhaya by aoop jalota on holi occassion.. Crossing republik is taking a real good shape...wait for few minths and nh24 work will start before end of the year for sure...
    CommentQuote
    Jass why you dont answer straight question i asked you last time that when you say there are more issues just then dumping ground in cr then wht made you made a purchase in cr at first place.

Secondly please check with local brokers or 99 acres or any other website prateek royal cliff which is most closest to dg ground location is getting maximum rates in entire cr. Reason is already 100 families living there....

Even with so many issues prices for decent flat location has crossed 2500 and people have started asking for 2800 all inclusive for prateek royal ckiff, assotech the nest...
    And i hope u know that m not broker but an owner of flat and thats why know ground realities... Latest update is crossing is organising bhajan sandhaya by aoop jalota on holi occassion.. Crossing republik is taking a real good shape...wait for few minths and nh24 work will start before end of the year for sure...

Dear I can understand your frustration being a end user, i underwent through those sleepless nights.

Let me tell you I was with CR since 2007 ... had that real estate agent would have told me reality rather than shwoing rosy pictures of green CR.

Area shown to me in wooden model was amazing like singapoure.. no one ever talked about the real situation. there are 3 connecting roads shown .... which so far is only 1 main road. Village road might come up but so far builders show 2 main connectivity roads ... and the area shown for roads is FULL WITH CONSTRUCTION (village area) ..pehla FRAUD /JHOOTH

I just once visited the site once ....before investing in 2008, area was mess as very usual at every place which is under construction .. so didnt notice much . moreover the builder showed a BIG GREEN AREA of supertech .... abhi woh kitna kam ho gaya.

NONE told about dumping ground at this point rather brokers told waha pe bunglow and malls aayengey. JHOOTH

Thn in 2009 through IRF i came to know DUMPING GROUND ... I tried to enquire brokers aand everyone was YEH TOU AA HI NAHI SAKTA. Builders CASE JEET GAYE HAI ...some said STAY hai ...etc etc (Jaise aab sab log keh rahe hai)

Than in 2011 Sept. REAL PICTURE CAME ... when HIGH COURT removed teh stay and asked Ghaziabad nagar Nigam to start work and builders to pay the compenstation for delay in Dumping Ground.

That was a truning point though CR didnt give returns, doesnt have facilities and many major issues ...but Kalra Bhai DUMPING GROUND .. is Major set back to all of us. So finally I decided to sell it off and disposed off it in the price i bought in 2008. (not only money loss but peace and mental issues)

Still same people , same RWAs same builders are saying the same story ... dumping Ground "nahi aayega types" .... I wish yeh sach ho....lekin ...i have seen and heard the same stories in the past.
    CommentQuote
    Dear I can understand your frustration being a end user, i underwent through those sleepless nights.

Let me tell you I was with CR since 2007 ... had that real estate agent would have told me reality rather than shwoing rosy pictures of green CR.

Area shown to me in wooden model was amazing like singapoure.. no one ever talked about the real situation. there are 3 connecting roads shown .... which so far is only 1 main road. Village road might come up but so far builders show 2 main connectivity roads ... and the area shown for roads is FULL WITH CONSTRUCTION (village area) ..pehla FRAUD /JHOOTH

I just once visited the site once ....before investing in 2008, area was mess as very usual at every place which is under construction .. so didnt notice much . moreover the builder showed a BIG GREEN AREA of supertech .... abhi woh kitna kam ho gaya.

NONE told about dumping ground at this point rather brokers told waha pe bunglow and malls aayengey. JHOOTH

Thn in 2009 through IRF i came to know DUMPING GROUND ... I tried to enquire brokers aand everyone was YEH TOU AA HI NAHI SAKTA. Builders CASE JEET GAYE HAI ...some said STAY hai ...etc etc (Jaise aab sab log keh rahe hai)

Than in 2011 Sept. REAL PICTURE CAME ... when HIGH COURT removed teh stay and asked Ghaziabad nagar Nigam to start work and builders to pay the compenstation for delay in Dumping Ground.

That was a truning point though CR didnt give returns, doesnt have facilities and many major issues ...but Kalra Bhai DUMPING GROUND .. is Major set back to all of us. So finally I decided to sell it off and disposed off it in the price i bought in 2008. (not only money loss but peace and mental issues)

Still same people , same RWAs same builders are saying the same story ... dumping Ground "nahi aayega types" .... I wish yeh sach ho....lekin ...i have seen and heard the same stories in the past.

First and most importantly m not frustated by cr but by those who keep bashing about area where myself and many like service class guys invested to get a decent flat. This is only reason i personally cannt resist myself to answer back unneccessary comments about cr.

End users neither can explain their worries to investors nor their satisfaction of owning their own house. Investors talks in language `ohh i sold at less gain`but end users more interested to find shops for new furntures, kitchen fittings, woodwork and so on...
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry Jass... I never wrote "Snakes" , I wrote "Snacks" .. I hope you appreciate my "little" sense of humor... But I did not mean to hurt anyone...

And by the way, I am a resident here in Crossing, not a misleading broker.. thats why I feel bad when someone create an "issue" out of "No issue". As an end user, all I care about surrounding and neighborhood rather than value appreciation.

Investment wise it is not only bad.. but a fool's paradise. But as far as an affordable house for end user is concerned.. it rocks .. and let me ensure you, I dont know about others.. But, I will fight till end to save my house against any bad.

Originally Posted by jass_s

and

CommentQuote
  • If DG ever became realty.. It will affect everyone within 4 KM radius... you may skip smelly air.. but suffer from "dangerously" contaminated ground water.

Originally Posted by niksharma
    Yes the entry road to CR has been made very good..... good and also the work for widening NH 24 is gng to start soon , i coule see some development happening there. Also, about the dumping ground , visited DG site also, the worst affected by it is Prateek Society , DG is in right front of it..... but hopefully societies on the inner side of CR would be less affected....

CommentQuote