Hi friends,
I m a new user of this forum.
I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
2. How about investment purpose?
3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
Read more
112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    If DG ever became realty.. It will affect everyone within 4 KM radius... you may skip smelly air.. but suffer from "dangerously" contaminated ground water.

I totally agree with this fact .. No one actually noticing the seriousness of the fact if DG comes CR will be a GHOST SICK locality
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior members and exp ppl in RE,I am planning to bu my first home :-) and working in sec 63 Noida,opp fortis(exactly),I have a budget of max 25-30 L and want to buy a 2/3 BHK(>=1250 SQFT).Though I am not in India now and can't do the footwork myself.I have gone through various threads and found CR is in my bugdet(it seems....ex nest).
    Can you help to suggest some good options in CR..I am worried about the dumping ground issues..so pls suggest some good option atleast 2-3 kms from that and my offc location...or some other options...I m new to RE........my peers would do the homework but I need some good options to suggest to them..........Flat would be from my end use only.....
    Many Thanks!
    Shubh
    CommentQuote
  • Check this below link below before taking decision.Hope it will help you too...
    Crossings Republik

Originally Posted by vikas23feb
    Hi friends,
    I m a new user of this forum.
    I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic, possesion in july 2011(as told by seller)

Please suggest :
    1. How is the Crossing Republic to have a home for living purpose?
    2. How about investment purpose?
    3. What should be rate of flats thr in this area?
    4. Any loose point there in this project?

Any other suggestion from all wise users is appreciated.

Thanks in adv.

Regards

Vikas
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Current Rates

Originally Posted by sandigul
    Check this below link below before taking decision.Hope it will help you too...
    Crossings Republik

Any idea of current rates in Crossings in Mahagun, Assoctech, Paramount. Brokers, feel free to PM me with details
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to shortlist few projects in NCR regions,so came across Crossing republik.

Found many projects like Mahagun mascot,Ajnara gen x which are ready to move in.

Can some senior member provide and advise on the following:
    a)Should I go for CR,as I am looking for end-use for long term.
    b)My office is in sector 63 Noida and budget is max 40..Can stretch upto 45 if reqd,
    so thinking about big size flats like 1750 say in gen x.
    c)What are pros and cons of CR?Is it good to go for end use in CR(best project acc 2 u out of ones present there)
    d)What about the facilities in CR like Shops for Medical,Daily needs, and maids, hospitals,transport...
    e)What ae the current prices and All inclusive prices quoted by the builders as I find the websites outdated.

I plan to shorlist projects in Noida,GZB(IP,Vaishali,CR) and then will do the footwork to finalize the decision.

Looking for a prompt and beneficial advise.

Regards,
    Shubh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Hi,

I am planning to shortlist few projects in NCR regions,so came across Crossing republik.

Found many projects like Mahagun mascot,Ajnara gen x which are ready to move in.

b)My office is in sector 63 Noida and budget is max 40..Can stretch upto 45 if reqd,
    c)What are pros and cons of CR?Is it good to go for end use in CR(best project acc 2 u out of ones present there)
    d)What about the facilities in CR like Shops for Medical,Daily needs, and maids, hospitals,transport...
    e)What ae the current prices and All inclusive prices quoted by the builders as I find the websites outdated.

I plan to shorlist projects in Noida,GZB(IP,Vaishali,CR) and then will do the footwork to finalize the decision.

Regards,
    Shubh

As per the people residing there the facilities are available in each project for the daily use products.
    The only hassle is the movement during peak office hours.
    Around 1200 families are already staying
    Check the projects yourself and find out about individual project as commenting on any one would not be right.
    CommentQuote
  • Please find inline few answers... I am currently residing in CR.

Originally Posted by ShubhInvest
    Hi,

CR is in End-user phase only. Strictly no for investment.

Within your budget, there are plenty of options; I guess.

CR pro is its location advantage. Ready to live place near Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi and Ghaziabad. Still far from congestion.

Only big Con: DG is yet to be removed officially in black and white. Rest other issues are temporary.

No issue at all.. All is set here.. you have many doctors residing, many local shops and sabzi mandi, Door step milk, newspaper, grocery etc. Two option of transport: 1 via Shahberi, another via NH24. Depending on your office timing, both are good. NH24 is of course congested during peek hours.

You need to check from brokers

Regards,
    Shubh
    CommentQuote