Hello
In the aftermath of all the news around Noida Extension , what is the impact of this on places like CR . Some people have quoted builders quoting around 2500 bsp now ...
Any ideas
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Hello
    In the aftermath of all the news around Noida Extension , what is the impact of this on places like CR . Some people have quoted builders quoting around 2500 bsp now ...
    Any ideas


    No much options left in CR at this time, more than 85% flats already booked by end users / investors. Recently for a friend we tried to find any 2 bhk upto 8th floor for a friend but not a single flat we got which remains to book in original booking. Only few flats available in original booking of CR are above 14-17 floors in most of the societies. Now the main issue is that how many people of Noida / GZB side want to live at 14+ floors from where we can not recognize even our own CAR, parosin ko pahechanna to bhahut door ki baat hai .Park me khelte hue baache khilone ki tarha lagte hai. Resale value above 14+ is also very less as well as finding buyer for such high floors is also not easy specially in north India which is mainly famous as Dry Weather.

    I think few good facing / lower floors which actually has been booked by investors in CR can be get in resale , but they will definitely not sell any good facing or lower floors at less than 2500 PSF in current scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • CR is a great opportunity for people who are looking at ready to move flats. am very much tempted to book a unit.
    Anupam-Can u suggest some options which are avl there as i see most have been sold out. Assotech and Mahagun are top options i guess. Dont think we can get a ready to move flat (~1 yr )for 2200 psf anywhere in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    CR is a great opportunity for people who are looking at ready to move flats. am very much tempted to book a unit.
    Anupam-Can u suggest some options which are avl there as i see most have been sold out. Assotech and Mahagun are top options i guess. Dont think we can get a ready to move flat (~1 yr )for 2200 psf anywhere in NCR.


    Originally Posted by vikas23feb
    Hi friends,

    I am planning to buy a flat in ghaziabad, indirapuram etc. (budget approx 25-27 Laks).

    I want your suggestions about Mahagun Mascot - Crossing Republic.

    1230 Sq ft - remains only at 14th -17th floor, approx 27 Lakhs

    possession in july 2011(as told by seller)

    Regards
    Vikas


    I think you may get some idea of CR current situation from the above post by other member in GZB forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    CR is a great opportunity for people who are looking at ready to move flats. am very much tempted to book a unit.
    Anupam-Can u suggest some options which are avl there as i see most have been sold out. Assotech and Mahagun are top options i guess. Dont think we can get a ready to move flat (~1 yr )for 2200 psf anywhere in NCR.


    Sorry MM , not much idea on the availability around this time . You are right Mahagun is the best in the area ...as what I can tell from the word in the area ...
    CommentQuote
  • sir if you want to purchase RTM anywhere than purchase as early as possible because rate will jump approximately Rs 500 per sq ft within a month or two
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    sir if you want to purchase RTM anywhere than purchase as early as possible because rate will jump approximately Rs 500 per sq ft within a month or two


    can you pls elaborate on this jump ...reason ..
    CommentQuote
  • cr is concrete jungle..darkness rule there..:bab (45):
    idf realy wanna buy there then go for road facing because there is no green area there..
    CommentQuote
  • CR - Right time to buy

    Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Sorry MM , not much idea on the availability around this time . You are right Mahagun is the best in the area ...as what I can tell from the word in the area ...


    IMHO, CR has finally arrived.....those who are dreaming to own a flat ~25L shud go for this now. those who want to do an investment, can take a plunge now. next yr may prices wud get tough for end users. this is the right time to buy as prices are still hovering around ~10% of original launch prices.

    The demand for CR will suddenly shoot up as IP hardly has new projects, Nextn is not going to be in demand in short term, NH-24 is also under a bit of scanner, hence best time to go for CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    IMHO, CR has finally arrived.....those who are dreaming to own a flat ~25L shud go for this now. those who want to do an investment, can take a plunge now. next yr may prices wud get tough for end users. this is the right time to buy as prices are still hovering around ~10% of original launch prices.

    The demand for CR will suddenly shoot up as IP hardly has new projects, Nextn is not going to be in demand in short term, NH-24 is also under a bit of scanner, hence best time to go for CR.

    agree sir on this rate CR is best
    CommentQuote
  • It has grown tremendously after NE fall , but again struck with its own issues like dumping ground etc ..... there was one hope left NH24 widening, which is also gone now.


    I guess RNE has better potential than CR at any point of time
    CommentQuote
  • There is another BIG issue.

    NH-24 extension project is now CANCEL... so no extension of road till next 5-7 years till Meerut Highway is operational...

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/19678-breaking-news-nh-24-extension-project-is-now-cancel?t=21827
    CommentQuote