Gaur Global Village 1050 2BHK for 21.5L downpayment price in crossings republic - what is your opinion?

Advertised today in HT as a Gaursons carnival.

Purpose - for renting out.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If RTM, it is very good. Else rate of Rs. 2000 psf in DP with wait period of 3 years, looks over priced.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Gaur Global Village 1050 2BHK for 21.5L downpayment price in crossings republic - what is your opinion?

Advertised today in HT as a Gaursons carnival.

Purpose - for renting out.

Finally deal is good with few positive , negative points. Follow below URL for more details.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15959-crossing-republic-flat-deal?t=18184
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur is good builder , no issue in Gaur Global village. One of my good friend already have purchased 1275 PSF 2BHK in Gaur Global village and will get possession in next few month.

As for delay, all builder delay their project at least by 1 years and this society Gaur Global village also has been delayed by 1.5 years for 4 years back booked buyers. But again want to let you know as 99% builder delay project at least by 12 to 15 months hence not a big issue for Gaur Global village.

Due to no public school and few other issues rent in CR will be around 6000 to 7000 PM for 2BHK as per my own guess, but still if you compare it with total capital value of 25 Lac then it is not bad and still quite more than GN same capital value.

If your only moto is Investment & rent then you can also check RNE area of Ghaziabad because Infrastructure developing there is very good , 2 different confirmed metro lines also proposed there and in DPR stages. Around 1000 public already have started to live in RNE. Almost every big public school with in 0-5 KM reach from there. And due to Raj Nagar & Meerut Road big industrial area just 2 KM far from RNE the rental income will also be as good as CR but capital value to invest will be little bit less. I like both area of GZB in different points of views but I suggest all members that before making any final deal at least visit CR , RNE both areas of affordable category. Best of Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Gaur is good builder , no issue in Gaur Global village. One of my good friend already have purchased 1275 PSF 2BHK in Gaur Global village and will get possession in next few month.

As for delay, all builder delay their project at least by 1 years and this society Gaur Global village also has been delayed by 1.5 years for 4 years back booked buyers. But again want to let you know as 99% builder delay project at least by 12 to 15 months hence not a big issue for Gaur Global village.

Due to no public school and few other issues rent in CR will be around 6000 to 7000 PM for 2BHK as per my own guess, but still if you compare it with total capital value of 25 Lac then it is not bad and still quite more than GN same capital value.

If your only moto is Investment & rent then you can also check RNE area of Ghaziabad because Infrastructure developing there is very good , 2 different confirmed metro lines also proposed there and in DPR stages. Around 1000 public already have started to live in RNE. Almost every big public school with in 0-5 KM reach from there. And due to Raj Nagar & Meerut Road big industrial area just 2 KM far from RNE the rental income will also be as good as CR but capital value to invest will be little bit less. I like both area of GZB in different points of views but I suggest all members that before making any final deal at least visit CR , RNE both areas of affordable category. Best of Luck.

Agreed..RNE is better from CR..GDA is doing much better in RNE..future prospect is also bright there..
    CommentQuote