Hi All,
I am planning to buy a 3-BHK flat in Noida in the month of jul 2011 hence plz advice me a best deal in my Budget(30-35 lakh..max 40lakh). Since I am located in out of india so geeting all info thru NET only, One of my big concern is "fair and secure deal" so please guide me here. Purpose of flat is for living only so looking some good area.

I would like one who can offer me possession within 6-12 months.

Thanks a lot!! in Advance.
Read more
Reply
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitsaini27
    Dear Saurabh,

    My sincere apologies for the typing error in my previous reply against your name.
    Anxiously awaiting a reply soon. And would just like to add that i am on the lookout for a 3bhk.
    Thank You...

    Amit


    No problem, Best of luck for your 3 BHK search..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsaini27
    Dear Suarabh,

    I have been running around for the past 2-3years to buy a decent house to live in. Everytime something out of the ordinary crops up. I am a common man with a restricted budget of 25 - 28 lacs and require to buy in NCR. I am primarily looking from a move in point of view and am not perturbed by property appreciation parameters although they are quintessential also. Please advise where the availability probability is. I have some idea but since it has not clicked for some time now. I would prefer to get some help from you and everyone gracious enough.:bab (2):


    If your job area is GGN then try to search in Maneser or in Neharpar in 31 to 40 Lac 3 BHK.

    If your job area is Delhi / Noida / GZB then try to search in RNE GZB, 1 of the Best RTM area near Delhi for end user in less than 25 to 32 Lac 3 BHK.

    If your job area is Noida / GZB / GN then try to search in CR GZB , NE is also good location area but for that wait for at least 1 year till High Court issues on Farmer/Authority get solved. 25 to 35 Lac 3 BHK

    If you do not have any problem in builders floor then do visit few builders floor in IP , Vasundhara , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar GZB Areas because all are very good place to live as well as good chance of appreciation due to exiting or upcoming metros. 34 to 42 Lac 3 BHK , In old builder floors reduce price by 3 Lac. All these areas are just few KM far from Noida / Delhi.

    If you frequently drive your car and Patrol expense is paid by your company then do visit GN area (Puri Chawk) at least once, you may get good options there also. 30+ 3BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saurabh,

    Thanks a ton for such a prompt and precise reply. Even i feel RNE would be the best option for me taking various parameters into consideration. However, i would request a few more moments of your time if you could kindly shed some light on an option between Ashiana Palm court and Satya villa de as classic residency currently to my knowledge is at a higher end than these two. Otherwise if there is an additional considerable option please add.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsaini27
    Dear Saurabh,

    Thanks a ton for such a prompt and precise reply. Even i feel RNE would be the best option for me taking various parameters into consideration. However, i would request a few more moments of your time if you could kindly shed some light on an option between Ashiana Palm court and Satya villa de as classic residency currently to my knowledge is at a higher end than these two. Otherwise if there is an additional considerable option please add.


    Ashiana increased rate in RNE area 25% from this week. Interesting point is that all the flats of Ashiana is SOLD and only few flats at TOP 14th floor is left and can anyone guess what is the all inclusive rate of 1275 SF flat in Ashiana Palm Court RNE. Guess.... For 14th TOP floor all inclusive price in RTM Ashiana Palm Court is around 32 Lac (all inclusive) which was not more than 24 Lac (all inclusive) 1 or 2 years before for 14th TOP Floor.
    Follow below link to check Current rates of Ashiana Palm Court in Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad, calculate all inclusive rates yourself.

    http://www.ashiana.co.in/upload/Prize/pdf/PRICELIST_DP_200411.pdf

    Satya villa de is good options in RNE but again very few options available there as I checked last month.

    In other societies of RNE you can get 2 BHK in 19-24 and 3 BHK from 26 to 35 Lac. Other good societies like KDP , Ajanara Integrity , Ajanara Grace , SG , Signature Homes.... several like such. All are in RTM condition in next few months. Rivers Height have few options in resale by investor and good point with this society is that 400 families already living into Rivers Height (by LandCraft).

    7 month back I have booked 3 BHK 1200 SF, 2nd floor in Classic Residency in front of Ashiana Palm Court at the rate of 23 Lac (all inclusive). I booked in 2nd phase but in first phase there are few RTM 2 BHK still left in Classic Residency RNE. Recently Classic Residency in RNE also have increased rates by 15% for their RTM 1st Phase.

    Below is the current PAYMENT SCHEDULE for Classic Residency

    Classic Residency Phase-I :: Raj Nagar Extension, NH-58 GZB :: PAYMENT SCHEDULE
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK can be under 1000 sqft provided the layout is done intelligently and the so called loading is reasonable (not 40%, but say 10%).

    In many places people consider balcony as sheer wastage of space. NCR people will fall from their chair to know that in many places there is no balconies, at the most a utility area. In many places, people prefer a bigger squarish hall cum dinning area with open kitchen. Many people prefer 2 toilets in a 3BHK rather than usual 3 or 4.

    Just calculate the carpet area of so called 1700 sqft 3BHK apartment and you will be so surprised to see your actual carpet area is just 600 sqft... minus those balconies and you will fall out of chair.

    First the builder add proportionate stair, common area, corridors, blah, blah ... still they are not happy, they will randomly add another 25-30% as loading. Crazy but thats the way builders work. Many old 1000 sqft flats are much bigger than today's 1600 sqft 3BHK.... just because there was no loading factor then.

    You will be amazed to see a difference in layout, furniture placing, color scheme, a big mirror can make a huge difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rrahulrinku2
    Hi All,
    I am planning to buy a 3-BHK flat in Noida in the month of jul 2011 hence plz advice me a best deal in my Budget(30-35 lakh..max 40lakh). Since I am located in out of india so geeting all info thru NET only, One of my big concern is "fair and secure deal" so please guide me here. Purpose of flat is for living only so looking some good area.

    I would like one who can offer me possession within 6-12 months.

    Thanks a lot!! in Advance.


    Rahulrinku2,

    where are u?people are rushing in their suggestions but no response from u:D

    Anyway In a nut shell-In your budget of ~35L u will not get any RTM(~6-12months) 3BD flat in Noida.:D
    Alternate options are Pari chok(GNIDA) and CR.

    Am Not suggesting u to look at 2BD or increase your budget to 55L or increase possession time to ~3 yrs.

    I have done enough research for myself hence the suggestion.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    3BHK can be under 1000 sqft provided the layout is done intelligently and the so called loading is reasonable (not 40%, but say 10%).

    In many places people consider balcony as sheer wastage of space. NCR people will fall from their chair to know that in many places there is no balconies, at the most a utility area. In many places, people prefer a bigger squarish hall cum dinning area with open kitchen. Many people prefer 2 toilets in a 3BHK rather than usual 3 or 4.

    Just calculate the carpet area of so called 1700 sqft 3BHK apartment and you will be so surprised to see your actual carpet area is just 600 sqft... minus those balconies and you will fall out of chair.

    First the builder add proportionate stair, common area, corridors, blah, blah ... still they are not happy, they will randomly add another 25-30% as loading. Crazy but thats the way builders work. Many old 1000 sqft flats are much bigger than today's 1600 sqft 3BHK.... just because there was no loading factor then.

    You will be amazed to see a difference in layout, furniture placing, color scheme, a big mirror can make a huge difference.


    Very ture, several person now a days only fall out on figure but they never try to see actually what use full space they are getting in that figure. I have compared several 2 BHK , 3 BHK and some time got surprised that 1275 SF 3 BHK provided by one builder is even more specious than 1275 SF 2 BHK provided by other builder. Do not just see that what is the super area builder is selling to you, see how much actual living space he is providing you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Rahulrinku2,

    where are u?people are rushing in their suggestions but no response from u:D

    Anyway In a nut shell-In your budget of ~35L u will not get any RTM(~6-12months) 3BD flat in Noida.:D
    Alternate options are Pari chok(GNIDA) and CR.

    Am Not suggesting u to look at 2BD or increase your budget to 55L or increase possession time to ~3 yrs.

    I have done enough research for myself hence the suggestion.:D


    I would not say that I had done extensive search... but chances of getting a decent 3BHK in proper noida in decent location is very low. You may get some leftover, disputed or questionable flat or some other compromise.

    You probably need to think that 30L is not a small amount. Do you want to spend 30L and still need to compromise on so many areas or move a bit further and then look for a better fit. This is the only time that you can decide or else you will be compromising rest of your life.

    I had gone through the same just few months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    I would not say that I had done extensive search... but chances of getting a decent 3BHK in proper noida in decent location is very low. You may get some leftover, disputed or questionable flat or some other compromise.

    You probably need to think that 30L is not a small amount. Do you want to spend 30L and still need to compromise on so many areas or move a bit further and then look for a better fit. This is the only time that you can decide or else you will be compromising rest of your life.

    I had gone through the same just few months back.


    gbhai,
    diplomatic mat bano:D, i understand u are trying to help a new member but fact is fact. u cannot get a 3BD in 35L in Noida....period. i wud never want to suggest a questionable property to anyone and so wud u.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    gbhai,
    diplomatic mat bano:D, i understand u are trying to help a new member but fact is fact. u cannot get a 3BD in 35L in Noida....period. i wud never want to suggest a questionable property to anyone and so wud u.


    MM Bhai... gussa thuk do!!

    Agar aap really dhoondo ge to kuch na kuch mil jayega... but definitely woh appke layek nehin hoga, neither mere layek. And being an experienced person in the area, you will never go for it...

    But, there are many people, who has their own constraints and compromise on many things. Slum ka kholi bhi bikta hain, illegal makan bhi bikta hain... bikta hain ka matlab koi na koi kharid ta jaroor hoga. Kharidne wala MM or GB nehin hain... lekin koi na koi BADA INVESTOR hoga na bhai!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    MM Bhai... gussa thuk do!!

    Agar aap really dhoondo ge to kuch na kuch mil jayega... but definitely woh appke layek nehin hoga, neither mere layek. And being an experienced person in the area, you will never go for it...

    But, there are many people, who has their own constraints and compromise on many things. Slum ka kholi bhi bikta hain, illegal makan bhi bikta hain... bikta hain ka matlab koi na koi kharid ta jaroor hoga. Kharidne wala MM or GB nehin hain... lekin koi na koi BADA INVESTOR hoga na bhai!!


    No gussa dear.
    basically the guy who started the thread has vanished, lets hope he comes back and sees the thread. my point is that the guy has mentioned following things clearly hence i posted clearly as well.
    -Own use
    -Safe and secure deal
    -3BD
    -Noida with 6-12months of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    No gussa dear.
    basically the guy who started the thread has vanished, lets hope he comes back and sees the thread. my point is that the guy has mentioned following things clearly hence i posted clearly as well.
    -Own use
    -Safe and secure deal
    -3BD
    -Noida with 6-12months of possession.

    aaj experts log forum pe ek saath aaye hue hain..
    MM, GB, RW, fritolay_ps, Sourabh2011.... IREF dhanya ho gaya... aaj....
    CommentQuote
  • HC has hit another six on greater noida pitch so all members had to come for fielding:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • bhai NE / GN ..toh pura gaya hai bhai....SAWDHAAN buyers/investors.... No solution but to move out ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • UP politics ki bhet chad gaya gnoida/next.
    express way bhi zyadadur nahi..
    CommentQuote