Need your advice for flat in Ghaziabad or Noida

Last updated: June 28 2011
61 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Need your advice for flat in Ghaziabad or Noida

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
    3 BHK in 990 sft? Is it house or Kabutarkhana.....!!!
    Yes, that did sound suprising to me as well. All rooms are like 10*10 or 10*11 size. However, my friend who visited the site recently told it really didnt look this small and he found it quite sufficent for his 4 member's family. I am still surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
      3 BHK in 990 sft? Is it house or Kabutarkhana.....!!!
      kabutarkhana for some, Aashiana for others. I own a flat there and the size is only marigianlly smaller than some of the big built up sized apartments other projects are offering.

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
        Yes, that did sound suprising to me as well. All rooms are like 10*10 or 10*11 size. However, my friend who visited the site recently told it really didnt look this small and he found it quite sufficent for his 4 member's family. I am still surprised!
        I think previously builders was actually making fool in terms of super area, now due to big competition now builder are providing more optimized use full space in even much less super area. let me know what is the need of 4 balconies in any 3 BHK having 1500 SF, in which 2 balconies opens at park area & other 2 at shaft area. Is it not better to buy any 3 BHK with just 2 balconies in 1200 SF and if both balconies opens at park area. Room size 11x10 is not bad and 12x10 are good. Resale value of those flat will increase a lot in future which have best value for money with its best layout, I think 1 hidden key of good investment is inside this post, review each & every provided area of flat carefully and thing is that really use full. 2 BHK up to 950 SF & 3 BHK upto 1200 SF will definitely have very good resale values in future. Large number of genuine end users still can not purchase more than 45 Lac costing flats.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
          I think previously builders was actually making fool in terms of super area, now due to big competition now builder are providing more optimized use full space in even much less super area. let me know what is the need of 4 balconies in any 3 BHK having 1500 SF, in which 2 balconies opens at park area & other 2 at shaft area. Is it not better to buy any 3 BHK with just 2 balconies in 1200 SF and if both balconies opens at park area. Room size 11x10 is not bad and 12x10 are good. Resale value of those flat will increase a lot in future which have best value for money with its best layout, I think 1 hidden key of good investment is inside this post, review each & every provided area of flat carefully and thing is that really use full. 2 BHK up to 950 SF & 3 BHK upto 1200 SF will definitely have very good resale values in future. Large number of genuine end users still can not purchase more than 45 Lac costing flats.
          Thank you Saurabh for this informed post, Many people just rub off small sized apartment like mine as kabootarkhana's without understanding the use of the space and requirement.

Comment

Kindly Help here too.

Dear Suarabh,

I have been running around for the past 2-3years to buy a decent house to live in. Everytime something out of the ordinary crops up. I am a common man with a restricted budget of 25 - 28 lacs and require to buy in NCR. I am primarily looking from a move in point of view and am not perturbed by property appreciation parameters although they are quintessential also. Please advise where the availability probability is. I have some idea but since it has not clicked for some time now. I would prefer to get some help from you and everyone gracious enough.

Comment

Apologies

Dear Saurabh,

My sincere apologies for the typing error in my previous reply against your name.
              Anxiously awaiting a reply soon. And would just like to add that i am on the lookout for a 3bhk.
              Thank You...

Amit

Comment

Originally posted by amitsaini27 View Post
                Dear Saurabh,

My sincere apologies for the typing error in my previous reply against your name.
                Anxiously awaiting a reply soon. And would just like to add that i am on the lookout for a 3bhk.
                Thank You...

Amit
                No problem, Best of luck for your 3 BHK search..

Comment

Dear Suarabh,

I have been running around for the past 2-3years to buy a decent house to live in. Everytime something out of the ordinary crops up. I am a common man with a restricted budget of 25 - 28 lacs and require to buy in NCR. I am primarily looking from a move in point of view and am not perturbed by property appreciation parameters although they are quintessential also. Please advise where the availability probability is. I have some idea but since it has not clicked for some time now. I would prefer to get some help from you and everyone gracious enough.
                  If your job area is GGN then try to search in Maneser or in Neharpar in 31 to 40 Lac 3 BHK.

If your job area is Delhi / Noida / GZB then try to search in RNE GZB, 1 of the Best RTM area near Delhi for end user in less than 25 to 32 Lac 3 BHK.

If your job area is Noida / GZB / GN then try to search in CR GZB , NE is also good location area but for that wait for at least 1 year till High Court issues on Farmer/Authority get solved. 25 to 35 Lac 3 BHK

If you do not have any problem in builders floor then do visit few builders floor in IP , Vasundhara , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar GZB Areas because all are very good place to live as well as good chance of appreciation due to exiting or upcoming metros. 34 to 42 Lac 3 BHK , In old builder floors reduce price by 3 Lac. All these areas are just few KM far from Noida / Delhi.

If you frequently drive your car and Patrol expense is paid by your company then do visit GN area (Puri Chawk) at least once, you may get good options there also. 30+ 3BHK
                  Last edited May 30 2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Dear Saurabh,

Thanks a ton for such a prompt and precise reply. Even i feel RNE would be the best option for me taking various parameters into consideration. However, i would request a few more moments of your time if you could kindly shed some light on an option between Ashiana Palm court and Satya villa de as classic residency currently to my knowledge is at a higher end than these two. Otherwise if there is an additional considerable option please add.

Comment

Dear Saurabh,

Thanks a ton for such a prompt and precise reply. Even i feel RNE would be the best option for me taking various parameters into consideration. However, i would request a few more moments of your time if you could kindly shed some light on an option between Ashiana Palm court and Satya villa de as classic residency currently to my knowledge is at a higher end than these two. Otherwise if there is an additional considerable option please add.
                      Ashiana increased rate in RNE area 25% from this week. Interesting point is that all the flats of Ashiana is SOLD and only few flats at TOP 14th floor is left and can anyone guess what is the all inclusive rate of 1275 SF flat in Ashiana Palm Court RNE. Guess.... For 14th TOP floor all inclusive price in RTM Ashiana Palm Court is around 32 Lac (all inclusive) which was not more than 24 Lac (all inclusive) 1 or 2 years before for 14th TOP Floor.
                      Follow below link to check Current rates of Ashiana Palm Court in Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad, calculate all inclusive rates yourself.

http://www.ashiana.co.in/upload/Priz..._DP_200411.pdf

Satya villa de is good options in RNE but again very few options available there as I checked last month.

In other societies of RNE you can get 2 BHK in 19-24 and 3 BHK from 26 to 35 Lac. Other good societies like KDP , Ajanara Integrity , Ajanara Grace , SG , Signature Homes.... several like such. All are in RTM condition in next few months. Rivers Height have few options in resale by investor and good point with this society is that 400 families already living into Rivers Height (by LandCraft).

7 month back I have booked 3 BHK 1200 SF, 2nd floor in Classic Residency in front of Ashiana Palm Court at the rate of 23 Lac (all inclusive). I booked in 2nd phase but in first phase there are few RTM 2 BHK still left in Classic Residency RNE. Recently Classic Residency in RNE also have increased rates by 15% for their RTM 1st Phase.

Below is the current PAYMENT SCHEDULE for Classic Residency

Classic Residency Phase-I :: Raj Nagar Extension, NH-58 GZB :: PAYMENT SCHEDULE
                      Last edited May 30 2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X