Hi All,
I am planning to buy a 3-BHK flat in Noida in the month of jul 2011 hence plz advice me a best deal in my Budget(30-35 lakh..max 40lakh). Since I am located in out of india so geeting all info thru NET only, One of my big concern is "fair and secure deal" so please guide me here. Purpose of flat is for living only so looking some good area.

I would like one who can offer me possession within 6-12 months.

Thanks a lot!! in Advance.
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by preet sidhu
    UP politics ki bhet chad gaya gnoida/next.
    express way bhi zyadadur nahi..

Shshhhhhhhhhhhh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by preet sidhu
    UP politics ki bhet chad gaya gnoida/next.
    express way bhi zyadadur nahi..

Do not be so pessimistic, just wait and watch. Situation will definitely be deteriorate up to the maximum limit but believe me after that it will also started to solve, all of this may take few months to 1.5 years time (max), after few months of UP election all will goes well.

For all of my already invested friends of NE my advice is to be stay cool and just wait & watch, don't be so panic at this time. All will goes well when time will come. For new investors stay away up to UP Elections (ie 1.5 years from now) from NE and then NE will pick up again.
    CommentQuote
  • Investing 35 ~40 lakhs in Noida for 1400 sq ft type apartment for investment is not a wise decision. As with present intrest rate scenario ur money will grow around 9~10 percent compounding annually in much safer fixed deposits. Smarter way part FMP's. Your investment of 40 lakhs will grow to 55~60 lakhs in much safer way.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey i don’t know where the discussion has turned to. I stay in Canada and wouldn’t know much about Noida but personally I have booked a flat in Amrapali Princely Estate in Sec76. I got a 3b, 3t + S for 45lacs. It includes everything.
    If you are looking for something, within that budget of yours, go for this one. The location is awesome and the construction progress is steady. For some towers, they have reached 4 stories already.
    Let me be frank with you, there is a kabristan nearby sec 76 and if you have no prob. with that then this should be right property for you. This is the only drawback for the property. Other properties might have some drawbacks as well which you might not be aware of until you get the possession.
    Cheers
    Rohan
    CommentQuote
  • Being in Canada and knowing how the housing slows down, then u really need lot of courage to invest 45 Lakhs, best of luck ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohan_23
    Hey i don’t know where the discussion has turned to. I stay in Canada and wouldn’t know much about Noida but personally I have booked a flat in Amrapali Princely Estate in Sec76. I got a 3b, 3t + S for 45lacs. It includes everything.
    If you are looking for something, within that budget of yours, go for this one. The location is awesome and the construction progress is steady. For some towers, they have reached 4 stories already.
    Let me be frank with you, there is a kabristan nearby sec 76 and if you have no prob. with that then this should be right property for you. This is the only drawback for the property. Other properties might have some drawbacks as well which you might not be aware of until you get the possession.
    Cheers
    Rohan

Broker! Not from Canada but Noida. :bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Broker! Not from Canada but Noida. :bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):

Good guess..
    CommentQuote
  • I also live in US and got 5BHK house in just 10 lakh:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    I also live in US and got 5BHK house in just 10 lakh:bab (59):

dude...get me one too... sending the DD not cheque...
    Please book ASAP....
    CommentQuote
  • Ha..ha ha..nice one,
    5 bedrooms for 10 lacs!!!! Either your broker ripped you off or you are over smart...lmaoJ
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohan_23
    Ha..ha ha..nice one,
    5 bedrooms for 10 lacs!!!! Either your broker ripped you off or you are over smart...lmaoJ

he was mocking at you....as you are a broker... stay away from IREF... & don't misguide the genuine buyers/end users ...

PS: Don't give any justification that you are not a broker...we are not fools....u r very easily identified as a broker...
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, i got that right.....
    I am laughing at your ignorance....that guy was looking for an advice and i gave him one and in the same place where i had invested.
    I am not gona justify or plead for innocence....hey i don’t know but i got a feeling that are a Broker by yourself.
    cheers
    Rohan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    No gussa dear.
    basically the guy who started the thread has vanished, lets hope he comes back and sees the thread. my point is that the guy has mentioned following things clearly hence i posted clearly as well.
    -Own use
    -Safe and secure deal
    -3BD
    -Noida with 6-12months of possession.

MM Bhai, definition of following are different for different people.

Own use
    -Safe and secure deal
    -3BD

.... any buyer need to do his/her leg work to fit his/her requirement. Amazing to see people closing the deal on internet. I have one great person here, who purchased not one, but two properties on online ... one is Amrapali and the other some unknown!!

You will be surprised to know that the guy do not have a clear idea of which project of Amrapali, which tower, what floor... very unlikely the guy don't want to share information with me. There are cartoon like that also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    dude...get me one too... sending the DD not cheque...
    Please book ASAP....

he never said in Noida... go to a village in remote area and you can construct a 5BHK n 10L ...
    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    MM Bhai, definition of following are different for different people.

Own use
    -Safe and secure deal
    -3BD

.... any buyer need to do his/her leg work to fit his/her requirement. Amazing to see people closing the deal on internet. I have one great person here, who purchased not one, but two properties on online ... one is Amrapali and the other some unknown!!

You will be surprised to know that the guy do not have a clear idea of which project of Amrapali, which tower, what floor... very unlikely the guy don't want to share information with me. There are cartoon like that also.

Yar hum dono lage hue hain and the guy who needs help is absconding.
    anyways ur right people are not even bothered to go into details of property. these are big guys who just need to know about location and price. many of them hardly even visit the site. they work in cartels. I met a CA and he was telling me that there are people in his cartel who just invest with JP and Unitech without even visiting the site.
    CommentQuote