Need your advice for flat in Ghaziabad or Noida

Last updated: June 28 2011
61 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Need your advice for flat in Ghaziabad or Noida

Ha..ha ha..nice one,
    5 bedrooms for 10 lacs!!!! Either your broker ripped you off or you are over smart...lmaoJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan_23 View Post
      Ha..ha ha..nice one,
      5 bedrooms for 10 lacs!!!! Either your broker ripped you off or you are over smart...lmaoJ
      he was mocking at you....as you are a broker... stay away from IREF... & don't misguide the genuine buyers/end users ...

PS: Don't give any justification that you are not a broker...we are not fools....u r very easily identified as a broker...

Comment

Yeah, i got that right.....
        I am laughing at your ignorance....that guy was looking for an advice and i gave him one and in the same place where i had invested.
        I am not gona justify or plead for innocence....hey i don’t know but i got a feeling that are a Broker by yourself.
        cheers
        Rohan

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
          No gussa dear.
          basically the guy who started the thread has vanished, lets hope he comes back and sees the thread. my point is that the guy has mentioned following things clearly hence i posted clearly as well.
          -Own use
          -Safe and secure deal
          -3BD
          -Noida with 6-12months of possession.
          MM Bhai, definition of following are different for different people.

Own use
          -Safe and secure deal
          -3BD

.... any buyer need to do his/her leg work to fit his/her requirement. Amazing to see people closing the deal on internet. I have one great person here, who purchased not one, but two properties on online ... one is Amrapali and the other some unknown!!

You will be surprised to know that the guy do not have a clear idea of which project of Amrapali, which tower, what floor... very unlikely the guy don't want to share information with me. There are cartoon like that also.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
            dude...get me one too... sending the DD not cheque...
            Please book ASAP....
            he never said in Noida... go to a village in remote area and you can construct a 5BHK n 10L ...

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
              MM Bhai, definition of following are different for different people.

Own use
              -Safe and secure deal
              -3BD

.... any buyer need to do his/her leg work to fit his/her requirement. Amazing to see people closing the deal on internet. I have one great person here, who purchased not one, but two properties on online ... one is Amrapali and the other some unknown!!

You will be surprised to know that the guy do not have a clear idea of which project of Amrapali, which tower, what floor... very unlikely the guy don't want to share information with me. There are cartoon like that also.
              Yar hum dono lage hue hain and the guy who needs help is absconding.
              anyways ur right people are not even bothered to go into details of property. these are big guys who just need to know about location and price. many of them hardly even visit the site. they work in cartels. I met a CA and he was telling me that there are people in his cartel who just invest with JP and Unitech without even visiting the site.
              MM

Comment

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
                I also live in US and got 5BHK house in just 10 lakh
                For those mis-construing Sharmaji's statement, did he ever specify the currency? Read his statement again and in all probabilities, he meant $10 lakh ($= USD and not SGD or AUD or etc etc).

Not difficult now, eh?

Ok ok, before you folks start flaming me, I know he was pulling a fast one. He is very much in India

Comment

Originally posted by leo_sri View Post
                  For those mis-construing Sharmaji's statement, did he ever specify the currency? Read his statement again and in all probabilities, he meant $10 lakh ($= USD and not SGD or AUD or etc etc).

Not difficult now, eh?

Ok ok, before you folks start flaming me, I know he was pulling a fast one. He is very much in India
                  This thread became unofficial JOKE THREAD

Comment

Dear members,

My apologies for my disappearance and my gratitude to Saurabh and the other members, it has been quite a learning going through all your recommendations and suggestions. Over the past two days i had gone to RNE (cursing the smothering heat) to evaluate myself.
                    results have been encouraging, however( a ? mark that always comes in the way of a common man), the current rate they viz SVP, KDP Savanna, gulmohar greens, ashiana have offered me is 1950psf + addl charges taking the total to around 32 lacs. (for 3bhk 1590 sf approx)
                    Which i felt a little exaggerated considering the location and CTC to builder(ifff i am using the correct verbatim).
                    my negotiations are on; and am hopeful of striking a deal.
                    Please advise me on the following issues:-
                    1. The rates offered are blown.

2. As per construction quality which builder has a better track record.

3. Is satya villa de a good option considering it already has resentment with current clients.(which can be seen on consumer complaints).

4. Gulmohar grarden is asking for one time payment of IFMS (maintanence charges) altogether in which i do not concur with the builder.

In addition to the above please shed some light on any other pertinent aspects.

graciously thankful

Amit

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
                      This thread became unofficial JOKE THREAD

Guys...what you all are doing....so many new threads in one day...so many posts.... lot to read & understand....raham karo IREF pe....
                      Noida forum has surpassed Gurgaon & Pune forums..in no. of threads & posts.... Panache thread is retaining the tag of hottest threads... & the buyers in Panache claiming it as the hottest property in entire NCR region....

Its a clear indication that people in Noida region are more free/idle than across in Gurgaon / Delhi / Pune...

If this goes on and on & on...Noida can never surpass Gurgaon...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X