Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the details of V3S Inderlok project? It's in Indirapuram. How is the builder,construction quality and rate ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Satya
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the details of V3S Inderlok project? It's in Indirapuram. How is the builder,construction quality and rate ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Satya

is it besides gaur green vista???

I think it has only two towers..
    DO anyone have any update on this ..what is current rate and how is society?
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited V3S indralok project just 2 weeks back. This looked to me better than supertech icon which is adjacent to this project. however people suggested Gaur Green Vista is much better in quality. Also V3S flats are avilabel in original booking starting 46 lacs right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Satya

I only know about its rate as one of my friends has booked there. Its RTM 1150 Sq ft 2 Bhk is 45 Lac (excluding service tax and registry)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divyajot
    I only know about its rate as one of my friends has booked there. Its RTM 1150 Sq ft 2 Bhk is 45 Lac (excluding service tax and registry)

Can you please ask the feedback abt society, quality etc. from ur frnd. THanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    Can you please ask the feedback abt society, quality etc. from ur frnd. THanks in advance.

They are yet to move in...once u start to live then only u realise the pros and cons...
    CommentQuote
  • When you are in the apartment, it is ok, but if you wanna walk in the society, it is not that great. I mean you feel like a building with apartment, no green , open area..but if you get RTM-45L-Indirapuram- right next to everything, I think this is worth...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale rate for 2 bhk in this society?
    CommentQuote