Which township(Or so called High tech city) is better Wave City/Aditya Mega City/Emmar Mgf city on NH 24 near Bhamheta village
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Afaik, only wave city is Avail in original bookings now. Aditya is only resale. And not sure of emaar. Is it even launched? Anyways it's in deep trouble - both globally and in multiple projects across India.

What about location? Any body been to the 3 sites?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    Afaik, only wave city is Avail in original bookings now. Aditya is only resale. And not sure of emaar. Is it even launched? Anyways it's in deep trouble - both globally and in multiple projects across India.

What about location? Any body been to the 3 sites?

I have seen site of all three builder Aditya and Emmar both are opposite side of Golf city by Landcraft on NH 24. I have also seen road development work opposite of Landcraft main gate from NH-24
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    I have seen site of all three builder Aditya and Emmar both are opposite side of Golf city by Landcraft on NH 24. I have also seen road development work opposite of Landcraft main gate from NH-24

Tussti great ho, pure NCR mai ghoomte rahte ho. Good to see your commitment in RE. I am also looking the replies in this thread anxiously but sorry can not contribute much into it because have not visited any of these societies but I personally feel that this area may have 1 of the best appreciation in NCR (% wise). Recently I already have made one 3 BHK investment in RNE GZB hence next investment I can not make at least 2 years from now hence would like if in 2 years rates not increase a lot in this area so that if possible I can purchase 1 plot there after 2 years. Actually itself from RNE this area is not far, just 5-6 KM MAX.
    CommentQuote

If I recall this landcraft project is very far near dadri/ hapur no?
    CommentQuote
    Which one city is better on NH-24 Wave City/Aditya wORLD City/Emmar Mgf city

Keeping in view the conflict of interest (I own plot in Wave City), following inputs for Wave City could be shared

1) Wave City was one of the few company in NCR returning money with 10% interest to those who wanted to come out of the project even during PEAK recession in 2008. Many would not forget that recession in their life when cash was king- but Wave Infratech kept refunding in 2-3 months time (it is another thing that they knew that refunds benifit them more as plot price would certainly go up from booking price of 7500 psy).
    2) Being Hi-Tech City under state policy they have additional rights to build their own power plant or receive/distribute own power supply. They have promised 24x7 electricity and water supply.
    3) It is a big project of 4500 acre so one should be ready for delays, protests and whatever is going around in the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Wave - Hi Tech City :-)

ET NEWS -

GHAZIABAD: The heat of farmers' agitation has spread from Bhatta Parsaul in Greater Noida to Inayatpur village in the district after farmers there demanded that the price of land which they sold to a private developer few years back be revised.

The villagers who sold their land in 2006 at Rs 250 per square metre are now asking for a revised price of Rs 1,800 per square metre.

The farmers held a meeting under the chairmanship of former village head Surender Nagar who said the farmers had to sell the land as the state government issued a notification for land acquisition.

Farmers of Inayatpur, Sadiqpur , Hassanpur, Sheikhpur , Dinanathpur, Arifpur and Raghunathpur sold their lands for development of a hi-tech city project.

Nagar said the builders had earlier promised to provide the revised rate of land at the time of taking the possession of land.

The farmers charged that the real estate developers who bought the land from them at Rs 11 lakh per acre had sold it to another builder at Rs 33 lakh per acre, which they claimed was exorbitant.

Farmers in meeting decided not to give the possession of the land and yesterday started to plough the area.

Sub Divisional Magistrate Ghaziabad SD Pal met farmers and advised them avoid a situation akin to Bhatta Parsaul.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed with all points ,Aditya world city and Emmar mgf is small township of approximate 200 acre ,In my veiw these township will deliver much earlier than Wave.

Originally Posted by vicky6
    Keeping in view the conflict of interest (I own plot in Wave City), following inputs for Wave City could be shared

1) Wave City was one of the few company in NCR returning money with 10% interest to those who wanted to come out of the project even during PEAK recession in 2008. Many would not forget that recession in their life when cash was king- but Wave Infratech kept refunding in 2-3 months time (it is another thing that they knew that refunds benifit them more as plot price would certainly go up from booking price of 7500 psy).
    2) Being Hi-Tech City under state policy they have additional rights to build their own power plant or receive/distribute own power supply. They have promised 24x7 electricity and water supply.
    3) It is a big project of 4500 acre so one should be ready for delays, protests and whatever is going around in the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate of aditya world city is same as wave city Rs 18500 per sq yard- Discount
    CommentQuote
  • No one seems to be answering if Emaar is launched and if yes at what rate? never saw any ads for company bookings

Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    Rate of aditya world city is same as wave city Rs 18500 per sq yard- Discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    No one seems to be answering if Emaar is launched and if yes at what rate? never saw any ads for company bookings

Emmar Mgf is just complete planning stage and launching very soon
    CommentQuote
  • Is any one have purchased in any high tech city please share your experience
    CommentQuote
  • wave city will be the best township at NH-24 ..... comments pls
    CommentQuote
  • How far r these cities from Anand vihar metro station.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitshakti
    How far r these cities from Anand vihar metro station.

This is approximate 15-18 km from Anand vihar metro, In my view Aditya world city is best township beacuse of area only 180 acre ,which may develop within 5 -7 year of span wave take minimum 15 year to develop.
    CommentQuote
    This is approximate 15-18 km from Anand vihar metro, In my view Aditya world city is best township beacuse of area only 180 acre ,which may develop within 5 -7 year of span wave take minimum 15 year to develop.

All our plans in respect to construction activities, execution and project deliveries are on track and we would be delivering phase-1, which includes a major part of the project in 2016 & we already have Show apartments for a part of the residential space ready for the customers to view.
    CommentQuote