Which township(Or so called High tech city) is better Wave City/Aditya Mega City/Emmar Mgf city on NH 24 near Bhamheta village
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Wave Infra
    All our plans in respect to construction activities, execution and project deliveries are on track and we would be delivering phase-1, which includes a major part of the project in 2016 & we already have Show apartments for a part of the residential space ready for the customers to view.

could you pls throw some light on Phase-2?

And you know what.. All investors who invested in 2006 - why have they been given plots in Sector - 15/16/17?

Mr. Wave Infra, you know what.. Your short sightedness of alloting plots in Phase - 2 to earlier investors has done all the damage to your image and those of the people who trusted you when you were nothing are the biggest sufferers.

This will be the primary reason of your your spoilt reputation. I know you dont have any answers to my points above. Or should I write it - GREED?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    I have seen site of all three builder Aditya and Emmar both are opposite side of Golf city by Landcraft on NH 24. I have also seen road development work opposite of Landcraft main gate from NH-24

Even the road to Wave is just opposite Landcraft. Are we saying that Aditya, Emmar and Wave are all adjacent to each other?

Will their fortunes also move together? :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am unhappy customer of wave...i feel it was a wrong decision to book in it. As i booked in wave in2011 in prelaunch. as i m a doctor i thoght i would open my clinic there some day. but due to very big upset in family i have to discontinue it. for that wave staff initally told us u come to sarita vihar office ,,we went ,,nobody talked,,then repetedly they gave different date for 6 months ...we used to go everymonth. then they told office shifted to noida sec 32. we went there . we provided all the documents ..noc. cancallation all. some harsh chaturvedi and one other gentle(?)man in fact he treated very badly ...very rudely,,all time they used to tell -bad apka cheque taiyar hai , sign baki hai...and one bad day ..he bluntly told that we will not give you ..go away!!!! with all my surprise they reacted so
    bad sometime i felt that i am beggar and they are (not) giving that amount from their pocket????? i felt so unwanted , neglected at that place. infact i couldnt stop my tear not just only for my hard earned money but their behaviour!!!is this the way to speak???? actully we just trusted name of ponty chadhdha and unfortunatly we could nt continue with it ...but i wont any of my near and dear to go for wave. As in past one of my family member booked in extention and he also canceled the unit but he was treated very professionaly..and got his money back in time...i dont know when i will get my money back...i m fighting since 20months...in my worst of time when i needed my money back i have to take loan from others and i couldnt get my own money ,i m so hurd and disheartened ...still going to thier office in hope that someday i willl get back my money .....please dont go for such heartlesss builder who have no value for time for emotion for money of others who think only about their own benefit their self only...i think if ponty chadhdha would alive....things wont be same!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010
    I am unhappy customer of wave...i feel it was a wrong decision to book in it. As i booked in wave in2011 in prelaunch. as i m a doctor i thoght i would open my clinic there some day. but due to very big upset in family i have to discontinue it. for that wave staff initally told us u come to sarita vihar office ,,we went ,,nobody talked,,then repetedly they gave different date for 6 months ...we used to go everymonth. then they told office shifted to noida sec 32. we went there . we provided all the documents ..noc. cancallation all. some harsh chaturvedi and one other gentle(?)man in fact he treated very badly ...very rudely,,all time they used to tell -bad apka cheque taiyar hai , sign baki hai...and one bad day ..he bluntly told that we will not give you ..go away!!!! with all my surprise they reacted so
    bad sometime i felt that i am beggar and they are (not) giving that amount from their pocket????? i felt so unwanted , neglected at that place. infact i couldnt stop my tear not just only for my hard earned money but their behaviour!!!is this the way to speak???? actully we just trusted name of ponty chadhdha and unfortunatly we could nt continue with it ...but i wont any of my near and dear to go for wave. As in past one of my family member booked in extention and he also canceled the unit but he was treated very professionaly..and got his money back in time...i dont know when i will get my money back...i m fighting since 20months...in my worst of time when i needed my money back i have to take loan from others and i couldnt get my own money ,i m so hurd and disheartened ...still going to thier office in hope that someday i willl get back my money .....please dont go for such heartlesss builder who have no value for time for emotion for money of others who think only about their own benefit their self only...i think if ponty chadhdha would alive....things wont be same!

if you got your money than ignore this else you have to approach consumer court
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Wave Infra
    All our plans in respect to construction activities, execution and project deliveries are on track and we would be delivering phase-1, which includes a major part of the project in 2016 & we already have Show apartments for a part of the residential space ready for the customers to view.

I discussed u with my GF and mother ion-Law.

Since Ponty Got Killed, Wave is loosing the brand name day by day....very rapidly.
    Don't agree with me ---- Take a survey on IREF ort by Phone/Mail via your customer care (Bloody Customer Care ----So called---).

Kindly don't take my words otherwise.

Main thoda badnaam huin hio kadwa mager satya bolne ke liye.

Please comment your corrective steps.....

How badly the scheme of Royal Castle failed........Still plots not allocated......Taken 8Lacs for 200Sfy plot for no BBA as yet.

Darling, at-least arrange to clear the complaint of Dr. Anjali.....Please.....Please...

Sala jab se Ponty mara hai (Jaisa kiya waisa Paya --- People say like that) tab se main bhi doob raha huin uske saath........Investment with Wave group like.......bullshittttttttttttt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by davinderadi
    wave city will be the best township at NH-24 ..... comments pls

Bahan Ji,

Aap kuyon apna samay barbad karte ho....Saath mein dusroan ka bhi.....Mera matlab ees topic pe.

Ponty ko uske kiye ki saja niche mil gaye...Ab upar bhi mil raha hoga....
    Uske bastered staffs ko bhi milega......

Solely my view === Nothing to do with IREF .

Other people may not agree with my Views.

Mager sale Wave ne barbad kar diya sare investors ko. Dadagiri hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitshakti
    How far r these cities from Anand vihar metro station.

By Bus.---15/18 Kms towards Hapur.
    CommentQuote
  • Wave - Not a investor friendly Co.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khatri
    sir ..

Hey Mitra,

Feeling happy to see Ur (+)ve attitude.

Now only time can prove .....

Agree, My GF always telling - No one will be looser in Real Estate in long run and I agree.
    CommentQuote