Dear Friends
I am staring the thread to have the views of seniors on the price of apartment at Vaishali in view of staring of metro, NE crash and scraping of contract of widening of NH 24
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would also like to know too the Metro-Effect on Vaishali real estate since I am holding 2BHK unit in prime society just waking distance from Metro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nishith
    Dear Friends
    I am staring the thread to have the views of seniors on the price of apartment at Vaishali in view of staring of metro, NE crash and scraping of contract of widening of NH 24

Follow below URL about the effect of metro in Vaishali , it also have expert views in You Tube Videos (just click them).

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/14904-%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%B5%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6-%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9F%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8B-%E0%A4%95-2368/page2?t=17147&page=2
    CommentQuote
  • NE crash will not have much impact on RE at Vaishali or even Indirapuram.

NE is a developing zone, so it is most likely to effect other developing areas like CR and RNE - infact it already has impacted these areas in a positive way - builders noting increased activity in recent times in RNE and CR.

Vaishali is a mature and somewhat saturated market. Appreciation will not be sudden and huge here.
    CommentQuote
  • In Vaishali rate will still increase rapidly for next 6 months due to Metro arrival, history tell that once Metro started in any area it produce a sharp appreciation of 20-30% during that periods. There will be no appreciation of rate in Vaishali due to NE crash, NE buyers was looking flat below 2000 PSF and at this time Vaishali rate is 4500+ PSF, so no match. 1 Year before rates in Good societies of Vaishali was 3500 PSF due to metro it has increased to 4500 PSF at this time and after arrival it will rapidly touch to 5000+ PSF in 6 months for good societies near vaishali metro stations and after that it will come to normal 10% yearly appreciation.

In Vaishali DMRC himself developing one of the best metro station with several latest technologies , new digital touch facilities , very huge parking facility , greenery & landscaping that will make this area definitely an attractive place for high end investors or end users.

In latest development by GDA/DDA there are around 4-5 Foot over bridges (with automatic accelerators) creating for GZB public which are also just about to finished. All of this definitely making that area a class because still Noida do not have any Foot over bridge even in more congested areas (Atta , Sector 18).
    CommentQuote
  • And also 8 Lane ing of Highway( already underway )from UP Gate to Mohan nagar would add further improvement to traffic movement though from Anand Vihar to Dabar there is already 8 lane road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    And also 8 Lane ing of Highway( already underway )from UP Gate to Mohan nagar would add further improvement to traffic movement though from Anand Vihar to Dabar there is already 8 lane road.

with noida fiasco and the up govt taking it on the chin - be cautious about ANY Announcement made by them.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    with noida fiasco and the up govt taking it on the chin - be cautious about ANY Announcement made by them.

Rohit

Sorry Rohit , but this is actually not just an announcement. Work has been started and more than 50% has also been finished. Just visit that road which cookie is saying after 6 months, you will be surprise to see that road with lots of greenery , World class 2 running Metro Stations , two 5 Star Hotels , 3 Malls , 3 Foot Over Bridges. All of this which I am writing is not on paper, all has been done and final finishing work is going on. In UP at least GDA is doing very good work and very fast in several of his areas like Vaishali , Indirapuram , RNE. I also surprise why?
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit

You really need to come out of your shell I mean "Neharpar". better don't comment if you know nothing. And plz don't start here because land is freehold, there is metro connecting CP in 25 mins, Builders buying land directly from Farmers and yes English movies do release in Ghaziabad that I missed in faridabad. :bab (4): and so many positive things much......
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I agree about infrastucture moreover the electricity condition has been improved. The roads are being repared on routine basis. The metro, feeder buses, landscaping around metro will tremendeosly increase the prices in societies around metro. My forecast is it will definitly touch 5000psf and may reach 5500 psf in next six months. We must not forget it is only 2.5 km from Delhi border.
    CommentQuote