Hi,

I have been following the Ghaziabad property forum from past couple of weeks. I am from Hyderabad and last year got transferred to NCR. It took about an year to realise as to how long I will be working/living in NCR but I have pretty much decided to settle down in NCR.

I presently live on a rented accomadation in Indirapuram and was exploring at 2/3 BHK ready to move options in Crossings & Raj Nagar Extn within a budget of max 30 lakhs. I was not convinced with Crossings and RNE is too far from my workplace (I work in Sector 126, Noida).

After a lot of research, I find 78 mtr Builder Floor (2nd floor with terrace rights)in Vasundhara suitable to both my budget and needs. I am aware of pros and cons of builder floors vs society flats but somehow I find the builder floors quite charming.

Couple of questions to the real estate experts, how wise is it to buy builder floor in Vasundhara? How good is the water supply?, we get very hard ward water! in Ahinsa Khand 2. Is the power supply as bad as Indirapuram or is it worse ?

Though, I was getting Combined Units for the same price in IP, I felt individual floors to be a much better choice.

I would like to have second opinion on builder floors and Vasundhara area.

Thanks,
Shiva
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.