Collapse

Builder floor in Vasundhara

Last updated: June 18 2011
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Builder floor in Vasundhara

the last few post related to builder floors has done it's job. i am not at all in favor of buying a builder floor/combined units. unknowingly buying illegal is foolishness and knowingly buying them is crimnal !

i'll stick to 'play safe' society apartments. thanks gents, your valuable feedback has really helped me to decide.

i am visiting RNE tomm and take the best option available there.
    Last edited June 7 2011, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      Quality of life will be much better in Society flat, rate appreciations will also be very good in Society flats. All depends upon locations, if the location of CR suites you and if you can manage the traffic problem to CR till NH 24 not goes wide then CR is also a good option.

Just for your information at this time Metro is at Vaishali which is just 5 KM from Vasundhara and once high speed metro work started from Anand Vihar - Raj Nagar Extn.- Meerut then Vasundhara will also have its own stoppage after Vaishali. No Metro line has been proposed for CR by GDA.

CR Society flats & Vasundhara Builder flats both have its own positive / negative points. Vasundhara is a developed area and several years ahead then CR. Property purchase is done once in a life for most of the persons hence better to think every point deeply (like public schools , hospital , local auto & rikshas , daily need Malls ,.................) and also if possible then try to read each thread of GZB Forum in next few days. Then take final decision where you want to purchase.

However I understand after all it is a complete personal choice, finally public is purchasing in both places.

Builder Floor at Vasundhar, Ghaziabad - Dear Friends, i want to purchase builder floor at Vasundhara (preferences 2nd Floor). During the property search i get to know that vasundhara is developed by UP awas vikas parishad while IP & Vaishali are develiped by GDA & building bye laws (norms) are very much differ of both authorities. U.P.Awas vikas parishad does not allow to compounding of any extra coverage made in the building even everythin beyond plot limit is illegal. I want to know whether the 2nd floor built on plot area of 68 Mtr is approved as a separate dwelling unit (mean kitchen has to be approved in sanction plan for 2nd floor)

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh raw View Post
        Builder Floor at Vasundhar, Ghaziabad - I want to know whether the 2nd floor built on plot area of 68 Mtr is approved as a separate dwelling unit (mean kitchen has to be approved in sanction plan for 2nd floor)
        80% chances of not being approved fully by GDA (on plot area of 68 Mtr is approved as a separate dwelling unit). Be careful, better to take builder floors in bigger plot sizes otherwise first check floor by RTI / GDA before making any payment.

Comment

Dear Saurabh,

really thanks for the usefull information, do u have any idea from where i can get the complete information regarding the bye laws of UP Awas Vikas Parishad. As i searched lot but i only get GDA Bye laws but not found UP Awas Vikas Parishad.

Comment

ashutosh i know that second floor is approved by the authority on 68 mtrs plot but u yourself can check at UP avas vikas office which is in i think in sector 16 or 14 vasundhara.also u can ask builder to show approved map by the authority it has a stamp and signature of avas vikas.furthermore take a loan of small amount so that u r safe as far as rules are concerned because bank would not give loans on any illegal property or floor which is not approved.

Comment

Originally posted by ra_bunty View Post
              ashutosh i know that second floor is approved by the authority on 68 mtrs plot but u yourself can check at UP avas vikas office which is in i think in sector 16 or 14 vasundhara.also u can ask builder to show approved map by the authority it has a stamp and signature of avas vikas.furthermore take a loan of small amount so that u r safe as far as rules are concerned because bank would not give loans on any illegal property or floor which is not approved.
              Good information, if second floor is approved by the authority on 68 mtrs plot then this will be a good buy in vasundhara GZB, better to check everything but if all fine then such flats may be pure gold to purchase. Vasundhara is a developed area not a developing area.

Comment

As i get to know that: Only for UP Awas Vikas Parishad in Vasundhara

Upto 50 Mtr Plot - Only 1 unit allowded (mean only GF approved - mean kitch will be approved in only GF & rest illegal).

More than 50 Mtr Plot - Only GF & FF approved as a dwelling unit (mean kitchen will be approved). 2nd floor is allowded for constuction only half portion of the property.

What builder do: they approved Pooja Room/Store Room instead of Kitchen as if they will show it Kitchen santion plan will not be approved.

Moreover, in UPAVP compounding not allowded as i discuessed earlier like Indirapuram/Vaishal.

Comment

yaar take a little bit of loan for flat they will do the checking themselves or they will not give u the loan.Its really easy.They will also tell u why they r not giving u loan so just take 5 lac loan. i think the going rate for flat on 68 mtr is 25 lac near about.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X