Collapse

Mahagunpuram-NH-24

Last updated: March 13 2014
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Mahagunpuram-NH-24

What do u think of it as an investment ( i am looking at a 3 BHK- 1300 sq. feet apartment in CLP plan ), with an holding horizon of 4-5 years ?
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      What do u think of it as an investment ( i am looking at a 3 BHK- 1300 sq. feet apartment in CLP plan ), with an holding horizon of 4-5 years ?
      hold it for 5 yrs and u will be happy.
      MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        I went to see the location which is about 12 kms from Indrapuram and 5Kms from CR. Its right on the NH-24 and is better located than Wave city project. Ansal on right and Golf view palms on left of Mahagun. Project is in 2 phases. Total size is 14 acres. Phase 1(6 towers) is 80% sold out and posession for 2 towers is in dec11 and other 4 towers will be in 1 yr.
        Phase 2 excavation started, possession will be in 2 yrs.
        Project has good open area.
        Construction is going on at average pace.
        Also there was a small commercial complex from mahagun comprising of some 40 odd retail shops in the middle of open area(green area) where shops were avl from 10L onwards for size 270 sqft. I went too see the flats but got more inclined towards the shops as Nh-24 being heavily populated region will always be potential for retail. Good thing is that even though the shopping complex is inside the mini township but it has access for other projects as well.
        Paperwork is clear and land was acquired directly from villagers in 2008.
        As per your detail research it is sure that definitely it will be a good investment, and once NH-24 goes wide then it will definitely give one of the best apartments appreciation in Capital value as well as Rent value.

Comment

Thanks MM & saurabh for yr. replies .

I suppose the Builder has sound credentials ( correct me, if i am wrong here ) . Also, what kind of Broker discounts or Direct Builder discounts r there for offing on NH 24 properties ? Also, if u r aware of any decent Brokers of this region, please PM me ( i have spoken to a few of them - for which i took contact details from the net ).
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Munish ,
            I called up a broker and according to him..the flats are available in "Ganga Tower"..and will be delivered in next 6-7 months .He was not aware about 2 years delivery tower and the price ?

Had it been 5% it was mouth watering but price is as follows-size 900sqft
            -7 month-18L AI(only DP avl)
            -2 yrs-14L AI (CLP)

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Thanks MM & saurabh for yr. replies .

I suppose the Builder has sound credentials ( correct me, if i am wrong here ) . Also, what kind of Broker discounts or Direct Builder discounts r there for offing on NH 24 properties ? Also, if u r aware of any decent Brokers of this region, please PM me ( i have spoken to a few of them - for which i took contact details from the net ).
              i wud suggest u directly interact with mahagun. i hv heard that it is difficult to get steep discounts. max u can look at is 4-5%. they have a better reputation than many.
              MM

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post
                Munish ,
                I called up a broker and according to him..the flats are available in "Ganga Tower"..and will be delivered in next 6-7 months .He was not aware about 2 years delivery tower and the price ?
                phase 2 will be delivered in 2 yrs...
                MM

Comment

phase 2 will be delivered in 2 yrs...
                  Bookng is open in 1st phase....or not

Comment

Rajiv-phase 1 flats in original booking are about to be over.
                    phase 2 is avl in original booking
                    MM

Comment

I have been there on the site.Purchased a flat on 19th floor without PLC for 28 lakhs.good location and also NH24 widening process sarted.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X