RNE Society Apartment vs VaishaliVasundharaIP Builder flat

Last updated: August 19 2011
6 | Posts
3865 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RNE Society Apartment vs VaishaliVasundharaIP Builder flat

So many discussions are done on society apartment vs builder flats. My question is if I have already invested in RNE society apartment & now feels builder flat is better in Vaishali/vasundhara/Indira Puram ( obviously due to Locational advantage & other infrastructure. Will I be able to shift to builder flat in these areas in the same budget. I bought for Rs. 26 Lacs two years back. At that time I could have easily bought builder flat here in that budget. but now after two years I feel RNE had not shown much appreciation or even no appreciation whereas Builder flats have shown upward trend here. If I make a decision to dispose RNE property & shift here, what will be the proper time to do this. WILL I BE ABLE TO DO IT ANYTIME IN FUTURE ( without adding new investment) or it will be just a dream??? Should I consider this option or I should continue with RNE. I m working in Shalimar Bagh New Delhi. Having one kid studying in 10th in Vivek Vihar. After 3 years he will be in some college. Dear Saurabh Your expert opinion please .....

Re : RNE Society Apartment vs VaishaliVasundharaIP Builder flat

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
    I m working in Shalimar Bagh New Delhi. Having one kid studying in 10th in Vivek Vihar. After 3 years he will be in some college. Dear Saurabh Your expert opinion please .....
    I think For you Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar GZB will be more better place because from this GZB area Vivek Vihar is only 4 KM far and Dilshad Garden Metro Station is only 3 KM far. As for rates in Shalimar Garden you can get any new constructed very good 2 BHK builder floor in 25 Lac which will have Front Park/Market facing , Parking facility and quality even better than society flats. In Vasundhara you will get 2 BHK builder floor in 30 Lac. IP/Vaishali will cost around 32 for good 2 BHK.

I already provided all the comparison of Society flats / Builders flats of GZB in last few threads, you can check. Choices are quite personal in such flats. Personally, as for me I already have 2 builders floor 2BHK in Shalimar Garden and one 3BHK society flat in RNE, As per future appreciation & quality of life I am more comfortable with RNE however it is true that RNE will be good place to live only after 2 years but in builders floors of any GZB areas person can shift immediately and can spend peace full life for sure.

This is not the time to sell flat in RNE , in RNE sell your flat after 3 years with good appreciation. However I thing that once you have habitual to live in societies flats then due to several reasons you will not like Builder floor to live then (again its personal thinking).

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      I think For you Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar GZB will be more better place because from this GZB area Vivek Vihar is only 4 KM far and Dilshad Garden Metro Station is only 3 KM far. As for rates in Shalimar Garden you can get any new constructed very good 2 BHK builder floor in 25 Lac which will have Front Park/Market facing , Parking facility and quality even better than society flats. In Vasundhara you will get 2 BHK builder floor in 30 Lac. IP/Vaishali will cost around 32 for good 2 BHK.

I already provided all the comparison of Society flats / Builders flats of GZB in last few threads, you can check. Choices are quite personal in such flats. Personally, as for me I already have 2 builders floor 2BHK in Shalimar Garden and one 3BHK society flat in RNE, As per future appreciation & quality of life I am more comfortable with RNE however it is true that RNE will be good place to live only after 2 years but in builders floors of any GZB areas person can shift immediately and can spend peace full life for sure.

This is not the time to sell flat in RNE , in RNE sell your flat after 3 years with good appreciation. However I thing that once you have habitual to live in societies flats then due to several reasons you will not like Builder floor to live then (again its personal thinking).
      thanks Saurabh for quick reply.After 3 years Will I get flat even in shalimar garden?After 3 years my son will be in college (90% chances in hostel)I dont myself feel any problem driving 5-10 kms extra.Sau baton ki ek baat abhi kuch kar hi nahi sakte to baitho aur tamasha dekho ki oont kis karvat baithta hei agle 2-3 salon mein.

Comment

re: mohanpruthi

hey mohan prithi join the gang as i too am now confused b/w society flats in rajnagar extension vs builder flat in vaishali,in the end im afraid you will have to make the deicsion wether you would like to live in india,america or the north pole!!il paste some suggestions i have to help u out

hello guys,
        anyday im going to finalise my deal and basically i have 2 options left in my budget of 27-28 lacks!one option is in rajnagar extension soceity flats like classic residency etc ready to move 1130 sqft in 3 months possesion or another option is a builder 2bhk aboout 1000 sqft for 25 lacks in vaishali.
        the only thing im trying to figure out is the appreciation factor ,as both have thier pros and cons.

1)there is metro in vaishali metro station just walking distance from the 2bhk flat,but there is no metro yet to come near rne in the next 2half years till mohan nagar metro station which is close to rne will be made(already proposed)
        2)vaishali is much closer to delhi and noida so lesser petrol bills as my transport radius is only till delhi n noida
        3)vaishali has ruthless official powercuts for 5 hours in a day and unofficial upto 8 hours and from 12 midnight to 2 am there is everyday powercut which can be pretty irritating but look at the positive side if one is a disciplined person then itll account for a much lesser electricity bill and can make do with only an inverter and 2 batteries for 35000 onetime investment which takes care of 2 lights ,cooler ,tv,fans to run for 6 hours when there is no electricity whereas rne has also powercuts of upto 4 hours a day but the soceity flats have power back up upto 3 kva for ac and then also charge is 12 rs per unit which increases the mothly bill by 3-4000
        4)vaishali has a gym(professional) and a movie theatre and other malls for entertainment and good schools whereas rne does not have much at par with vaishali(i dont know if rne has any of the above ?)
        5)builder 2bhk in vaishali also has borewell 24 hours water,no charge for extra car parking and is freehold whereas rne soceity flats are leasehold,charge 1.5 -2 lack for extra 1 more car parking
        6)rne positives are it has excellent security,overall environment is of peace of mind,it has gym(which is not upto proffessional standards),swimming pool and parks,also rne soceity flat can be sold more easily i guess(correct me if im wrong)than the vaishali builder floor considering the new trend iss of buying soceity flats (correct me if im wrong)
        7)one very big plus point is the close proximity of vaishali to south and east delhi plus metro covers almost all routes in delhi ncr
        8)rent in vaishali would be lower than rne considering its power cuts but i may be wrong as rent in vaishali would be easier and faster due to its economical status and location with metro etc

I know in the end one has to make his own choice but i would like to tell you that my family lives near newfriends colony south delhi however my workplace keeps changing every year due to change in job locations.but in the end i would only go for the flat option which has far more appreciation in the coming 2half years or so.maybe u guys after reading the above posts you experts can only advise me or guide me with examples as to which is a better investment both for the end user and the investor.
        guys in this posts are extremely helpful and experts in giving me the knowledge!also finally can anyone with the correct knowledge tell me as to how much the price of a 2bhk 1150 sqft for 28 lacks in rne soceity flat will appreciate and become in the next 2half years compared to what the price of the 2bhk 1000 sqft builder flat for 26 lacks in vaishali be after 2half years?finally it is this question that will tell a better picture of the appreciation n all!thanks guys ,this forum rocks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav1506 View Post
          hey mohan prithi join the gang as i too am now confused b/w society flats in rajnagar extension vs builder flat in vaishali,in the end im afraid you will have to make the deicsion wether you would like to live in india,america or the north pole!!il paste some suggestions i have to help u out

hello guys,
          anyday im going to finalise my deal and basically i have 2 options left in my budget of 27-28 lacks!one option is in rajnagar extension soceity flats like classic residency etc ready to move 1130 sqft in 3 months possesion or another option is a builder 2bhk aboout 1000 sqft for 25 lacks in vaishali.
          the only thing im trying to figure out is the appreciation factor ,as both have thier pros and cons.

1)there is metro in vaishali metro station just walking distance from the 2bhk flat,but there is no metro yet to come near rne in the next 2half years till mohan nagar metro station which is close to rne will be made(already proposed)
          Yes Agree ! Vaishali scores more here. But I am sure you must have realised about the kind of gentary difference between those living in Societies and Builder Floor.

2)vaishali is much closer to delhi and noida so lesser petrol bills as my transport radius is only till delhi n noida
          Yes Vaishali again scores here. But the question is on personal priority again. Builder floors again have disadvantages of Secuirty Threat, Non Cooperation with arrogant neighbors on common cause, Seepages in flats, etc etc. Do its on you, whether you want to live a peaceful life, thinking about the security of you family, or travel little more to improve the quality of life.

3)vaishali has ruthless official powercuts for 5 hours in a day and unofficial upto 8 hours and from 12 midnight to 2 am there is everyday powercut which can be pretty irritating but look at the positive side if one is a disciplined person then itll account for a much lesser electricity bill and can make do with only an inverter and 2 batteries for 35000 onetime investment which takes care of 2 lights ,cooler ,tv,fans to run for 6 hours when there is no electricity whereas rne has also powercuts of upto 4 hours a day but the soceity flats have power back up upto 3 kva for ac and then also charge is 12 rs per unit which increases the mothly bill by 3-4000
          Batteries and Invertors are never one time investment. You have to keep replacing the batteries after 1-2 years based on your usage. So even if you calculate 35000 expenses every 1.5 years, then the per month expense comes to around 2000. And this is equivalent to what you pay for backup in society flat, and the advantage you get in peace of mind. Dont opt of 3 KVA, go for 1 KVA backup load, which would keep your backup expense even lower at around 1000-1500.

4)vaishali has a gym(professional) and a movie theatre and other malls for entertainment and good schools whereas rne does not have much at par with vaishali(i dont know if rne has any of the above ?)
          The RNE societies flat would have your own club, which would offer Swimming Pool, Billiards, Gym, Banquet Hall, etc etc.
          The nearest Multiplex from RNE is just 2.5 Kms on Old Meerut road, in the name of Movie World. Apart from that Opulant Malls is just 5 kms from RNE.

5)builder 2bhk in vaishali also has borewell 24 hours water,no charge for extra car parking and is freehold whereas rne soceity flats are leasehold,charge 1.5 -2 lack for extra 1 more car parking.
          Non of the societies in RNE area are leasehold, as GDA was not involved in deal. All the builders have directly bought the land from farmers at the market rate, and all the societies are leasehold.
          Regarding Car Parking, I would say Builder Floors are mostly built over 8-9 mtrs wide road, so forget about the 2nd car, at any particular day if you come little late, you would not get space to park your 1st car. Plus car theft cases are the most in Builder Floor areas. Fight everyday with neighbours of the car park area. In society flats, you do pay once, but get peace of mind, for your entire life, as no one would park in your designated area.

6)rne positives are it has excellent security,overall environment is of peace of mind,it has gym(which is not upto proffessional standards),swimming pool and parks,also rne soceity flat can be sold more easily i guess(correct me if im wrong)than the vaishali builder floor considering the new trend iss of buying soceity flats (correct me if im wrong)
          Yes very true. Builder Floor are very difficult to sell, as most people you opt for builder floor, always prefer a new construction rather than old construction. Moreover in builder floor you are never sure of construction quality used. Once the flat is sold, the builder would never see your face again, but in Societies, builder is there for about 1 to 2 years even after construction is complete, so you to turn to him for any problems like seepage, Tiles replacement etc etc.

7)one very big plus point is the close proximity of vaishali to south and east delhi plus metro covers almost all routes in delhi ncr
          8)rent in vaishali would be lower than rne considering its power cuts but i may be wrong as rent in vaishali would be easier and faster due to its economical status and location with metro etc

I know in the end one has to make his own choice but i would like to tell you that my family lives near newfriends colony south delhi however my workplace keeps changing every year due to change in job locations.but in the end i would only go for the flat option which has far more appreciation in the coming 2half years or so.maybe u guys after reading the above posts you experts can only advise me or guide me with examples as to which is a better investment both for the end user and the investor.
          guys in this posts are extremely helpful and experts in giving me the knowledge!also finally can anyone with the correct knowledge tell me as to how much the price of a 2bhk 1150 sqft for 28 lacks in rne soceity flat will appreciate and become in the next 2half years compared to what the price of the 2bhk 1000 sqft builder flat for 26 lacks in vaishali be after 2half years?
          I am assure your 28L investment in society flat in RNE would fetch you atleast 40-45L in next 2-3 years. However as stated earlier Builder Floors are very difficult to sell, due to old construction.

finally it is this question that will tell a better picture of the appreciation n all!thanks guys ,this forum rocks !!!
          Hi Abhinav,

Here is my take on this !

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish_Leo View Post
            Hi Abhinav,

Here is my take on this !
            Dear Abhinav,

A very wise man Ashish has cleared all your doubts & I agree with all of them. I would like to add one thing according to my personnal experience That distance become shorters with the increase of facilities & infrastructure. I used to travel 18 KMS for my job since 1993 to 2000. I used to travel in DTC / Red Line Buses / Blue Line Buses / Autos. So 18 KMS was taking more than 90 minutes. Then shifted my office & it was 24 KMS but salary was better so did not mind. But the so many flyovers in delhi, Better roads came in existence & I joined office with 30 KM distance but I got a car with good infra, so it took only 1 hr. Now I am travelling about 60 kms daily up & down living in vaishali & going to shalimar Bagh. But now a days I dont mind travelling. As the area, infra, connectivity improves You will be more comfortable in RNE. I also thought many times
            to shift in builder floor in vaishali but hoping a good future & continuing my decision of final settlement in RNE Society flat.

I will be shifting in RNE in near future, I dont know when exactly. But only one problem with new developed area is if your kids are dependent upon some particular schooling, like me. I have a son studying in 10th in vivek vihar. Neither he nor me want him to leave that school. Up & down to vivek vihar for a 15 yr boy where schoool bus does not come is very difficult. But its now 2.5 years to complete his schooling so will manage from vaishali or think something else.

My vote is clear cut RNE Society flat is better than Vaishali Builder Flat.

Comment

Regarding Builder floor v/s Apartment debate.

I have lived in both at Indirapuram, currently in Builder floor.

Here is why i consider apartment better option:

1. In builder floors you don't have dedicated person for plumbing/electrical work etc. So you have to get someone from your own if something goes wrong with your flat.

2. There is severe shortage of parking. Neighbours fighting over parking space is quite common sight.

3. There are no lifts. Becomes difficult for old people living in 2nd/3rd floors.

4. There is no power backup. Inverters go bonkers every year and battery has to be replaced.

5. There is no security in the area, even if its gated. We once had an attempt to Rape crime in a terrace our locality !

6. There are no facilities like club/swimming pool etc. (although i don't like these anyway but for some people it does matter).

7. There is problem of proper papers and registry of builder floors.

8. Lanes are crowded and no proper parks etc. for kids.

So considering all these i have booked my first flat in RNE.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X