Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Project for investment/living in Ghaziabad....suggetion awaited?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best Project for investment/living in Ghaziabad....suggetion awaited?

Last updated: January 14 2013
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Best Project for investment/living in Ghaziabad....suggetion awaited?

saurbh bhai.thanx for info..
    As a end user with tight buget mai sare options dekh raha hun.
    1.greater noida planned city but distance is main concern.

2.noida extension uncertain future/risky investment.

3.Raj nagar ext. presently connectivity is poor otherwise good affordable range.

4.crossing republik density ,bad layout, concrete jungle n stepchild treatment by gda.
    5.mahagunpuram lets see whats there in the store ..

Comment

Originally posted by preet sidhu View Post
      saurbh bhai.thanx for info..
      As a end user with tight buget mai sare options dekh raha hun.
      1.greater noida planned city but distance is main concern.

2.noida extension uncertain future/risky investment.

3.Raj nagar ext. presently connectivity is poor otherwise good affordable range.

4.crossing republik density ,bad layout, concrete jungle n stepchild treatment by gda.
      5.mahagunpuram lets see whats there in the store ..
      Good observation. but you have to compromise anywhere if want to take 2 BHK in 25 Lac.

I think If you want to play more secure then GN may be better bet for you.

As for RNE I also have one 3BHK there as an investment, for RNE I agree that at this time connectivity is poor from NOIDA site but only for next 18 months and I am 100% sure that once under construction work of 2 new bridges & currently started work of NH-58 wide goes finish in 18 month, RNE will have one of the best connectivity from any where DELHI/NOIDA. Distance wise all important location are only 12 to 15 KM far from RNE. Better to visit and also observe all the currently started under construction work and that's speed towards completions. At this time RNE is 7 KM far from Mohan Nagar which will reduce to traffic free 3 KM after finishing new under construction Karhera Hindon Bridge, work of this new bridge is in good speed. Risk ratio in RNE is there but very small as all new infra work has already been started.

As for NH-24, CR if proposed express way of Meerut-Delhi really started then it will also give you better place to LIVE but again risk is there until work not started.

With out actual visits you can not judge anything correctly. Rate are increasing every where and after NE problem appreciation is more fast in each & every affordable locations.

Comment

Parsvnath Exotica Ghaziabad

Saw full page ad of Parsvnath Exotica in papers today. Any views on the project?

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana View Post
          Saw full page ad of Parsvnath Exotica in papers today. Any views on the project?

Don't even think about it. The project is stalled since last 2 years. Every year during Diwali, they put up few labours to catch the eye of the investor, and then after Diwali, the work stops untill next Diwali.

Parsavnath has accepted public-ally that they have a huge cash crunch.

Go thru the link for details:
          parsavnath - Google Search

Comment

saurabh bhai In ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI They are giving 2bhk in 23. 5 lac all inclusive to NH-58 kyun jayege log, nd even FNG is also start from this site.. so whts harm in this?

Comment

Originally posted by rajiv777 View Post
              saurabh bhai In ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI They are giving 2bhk in 23. 5 lac all inclusive to NH-58 kyun jayege log, nd even FNG is also start from this site.. so whts harm in this?
              No harm at all, if you are satisfy with this builder and price is itself very good and location is great then you can purchase here. Buying a property is completely own decision and if you like this property then go for it. Do check every thing before making payments.

However if you ask me then, iss location par itne kum rates kuch hajam nahe hote hai , and hence I will say check everything carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                No harm at all, if you are satisfy with this builder and price is itself very good and location is great then you can purchase here. Buying a property is completely own decision and if you like this property then go for it. Do check every thing before making payments.

However if you ask me then, iss location par itne kum rates kuch hajam nahe hote hai , and hence I will say check everything carefully.
                kya ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI NH-24 itni prime location hai ki rate 2650/-sqft se jyada hona chahiye,waise agar ye 8 lane ho gaya to iske rate 2yr baad noida ko maar degey, kya kehte ho ..........

Comment

Originally posted by rajiv777 View Post
                  saurabh bhai In ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI They are giving 2bhk in 23. 5 lac all inclusive

kya ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI NH-24 itni prime location hai ki rate 2650/-sqft se jyada hona chahiye,waise agar ye 8 lane ho gaya to iske rate 2yr baad noida ko maar degey, kya kehte ho ..........
                  I can not understand with 2650/-sqft BSP how you are getting 2BHK in 23.5 lac (all inclusive). what is missing??

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                    I can not understand with 2650/-sqft BSP how you are getting 2BHK in 23.5 lac (all inclusive). what is missing??
                    Shayad under construction hai isliye...........

Comment

Dear Rajiv, it seems Saurabh is questioning the correlation between the psf price and the consolidates price quoted by you for 2bhk flat. 2650 psf with a total price of 23.5 lacs all inclusive does not go together unless the flat size is exceptionally small. I guess this is what his question is..........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X