hELLO FRND I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM PLZ GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION!
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just a clarification. :bab (59):

After visting their web-site I can say, price is not 23.5 all inclusive, PLC, EDC/IDC, car parking etc etc ... It will be nearly 26.5L for 2BHK 900Sq ft. except registration charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Secondly the location is good on NH24, but its so close to river bed, just confirm with GDA once again about land clearance issues.

Other minor issue is population across the society after corssing Hindon river.
    CommentQuote
  • No further discussion ..... Antriksh kya Antriksh mein chali gai
    CommentQuote
  • Shalimar Garden, Shalimar City and Raj Retreat

Saurabhji opinion needed please...

I hope I am posting this in the right thread.

I am looking for something near Dilshad Garden within a budget of 22 lakhs to stay for around 2-3 years till the time RNE becomes more easy to access as far as connectivity is concerned. I plan to then sell the property or rent it out and move to RNE.

So. I am looking for a RTM so that I can get rid of the landlord!

How is Raj Retreat by SS Buildcon?

I was considering Shalimar City also but they are giving possession only in Dec 2012.

Also, you stay in Shalimar Garden I think? I was just wondering with 8 to 12 hours of power cuts, how do you manage?

Power cuts is one major thing that is keeping me away from Shalimar Garden. It is a major concern since I work from home and I need my computer and my internet.

Your opinion will be greatly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocky52
    Saurabhji opinion needed please...

I hope I am posting this in the right thread.

I am looking for something near Dilshad Garden within a budget of 22 lakhs to stay for around 2-3 years till the time RNE becomes more easy to access as far as connectivity is concerned. I plan to then sell the property or rent it out and move to RNE.

So. I am looking for a RTM so that I can get rid of the landlord!

How is Raj Retreat by SS Buildcon?

I was considering Shalimar City also but they are giving possession only in Dec 2012.

Also, you stay in Shalimar Garden I think? I was just wondering with 8 to 12 hours of power cuts, how do you manage?

Power cuts is one major thing that is keeping me away from Shalimar Garden. It is a major concern since I work from home and I need my computer and my internet.

Your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Shalimar City is the 60 Acre HUGE project of Officers City RNE and from last 1.5 years have done nothing and just has taken booking and fooled buyers... Sticky will not suggest to anyone.

Raj Retreat by SS Buildcon is also new and not trustworthy...

In shalimar Gardne only builders floor option is there... Who say you SMG has 8-12 Hour cut.... I think it is maximum 6 hour cut.... actually I have 2 Microteck Tubler battery inverter and believe me from last 6 years do not see much trouble other than AC not a single electricity items like Fan , Laptop , TV ... goes off. from last 2 years with lots of new power substations there is no big electricity loading problem and hence there is fix 5-6 hour cut at fix time.

But now good 2 BHK in NEW Builder floors are not available in 22 Lac.... It's around 25-28 Lac for 2BHK NEW Builder floor having good location/park facing/parking.... But if your budget is really only 22 Lac then check 2BHK in Resale (4 to 8+ years old building) you can get any just so so quality 2BHK in ~20 Lac and some good 2BHK in ~22 Lac in RESALE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Shalimar City is the 60 Acre HUGE project of Officers City RNE and from last 1.5 years have done nothing and just has taken booking and fooled buyers... Sticky will not suggest to anyone.

Raj Retreat by SS Buildcon is also new and not trustworthy...

In shalimar Gardne only builders floor option is there... Who say you SMG has 8-12 Hour cut.... I think it is maximum 6 hour cut.... actually I have 2 Microteck Tubler battery inverter and believe me from last 6 years do not see much trouble other than AC not a single electricity items like Fan , Laptop , TV ... goes off. from last 2 years with lots of new power substations there is no big electricity loading problem and hence there is fix 5-6 hour cut at fix time.

But now good 2 BHK in NEW Builder floors are not available in 22 Lac.... It's around 25-28 Lac for 2BHK NEW Builder floor having good location/park facing/parking.... But if your budget is really only 22 Lac then check 2BHK in Resale (4 to 8+ years old building) you can get any just so so quality 2BHK in ~20 Lac and some good 2BHK in ~22 Lac in RESALE.

Well, thank you so much for such a detailed answer.

Will surely avoid Raj Retreat and Shalimar City in that case.

I guess I will go through the area and check out all the builder floor apartments.

One more question. How do you know if the builder of these builder floor apartments is genuine and won't disappear with my money or give me a substandard house? How to know that I am getting a property approved by the authorities?

With huge group housing projects, it is easy to find out but with these builder floors it is quite risky. This is to be self-funded, with no bank loan. So, need to be extra careful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocky52
    Well, thank you so much for such a detailed answer.

Will surely avoid Raj Retreat and Shalimar City in that case.

I guess I will go through the area and check out all the builder floor apartments.

One more question. How do you know if the builder of these builder floor apartments is genuine and won't disappear with my money or give me a substandard house? How to know that I am getting a property approved by the authorities?

With huge group housing projects, it is easy to find out but with these builder floors it is quite risky. This is to be self-funded, with no bank loan. So, need to be extra careful.

Shalimar Garden is Fully Builders Floor area and 90% builder floors are here approved... with gov. bank loan facility in only 15 days BUT..... for secure deal only goes for NEW Builder floor of 800 SY , 355 SY , 200 Sq. Yard Plots... not any other, all of these 3 big plot sizes are approved by GDA...... I have no trust in RESALE Properties as 5 out of 100 Resale Seller are not genuine (5% fraud case)..... but NEW BUILDER Floor have no problem.... Visit 150 Fitta road or 500 Meter radios from SM WORLD Mall, you can get lots of NEW BUILDER FLOOR 2 BHK costing 26-29 Lac with Parkting/Gas Pineline/Ganga Jal Water FACILITY. 26-29 Lac costing is really too much for 2BHK builder floor but quality is also great and unfortunately rates has very increased a lot during last 2 years, even if you get any NEW 2BHK BUILDER FLOOR in 26 Lac (all inclusive) then you will be LUCKY. Dilshad Garden Metro station just 3 KM far , DTC Bus Depot 1.5 Km far , Ghazipur Noida Crossing 9 KM far , CP 15 Km far only..... Very soon Shalimar Garden may also have its own Metro Station at Dilshad Garden - Mohan Nagar Proposed Route.

READ MY BELOW OLD REPLY FOR SHALIMAR GARDEN

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I think you already know a lot about IP Builder Floors but very less about Shalimar Garden Builder Floors hence only providing its info...

You are right that at this time Completely NEW RTM BUILDER FLOORS are costing 25-28 Lac for 2 BHK MIG in Shalimar Builder with Parkting/Park or Main road Facing, SMG Builder Floors are around 20% cheaper then IP but quality of NEW BUILDER FLOORS in SMG is really superb and even more better than Society Flats (this can only be analyzed after actual visit). As for rate appreciation Shalimar Garder Builder Floors get more during last 4 years (% wise) then IP, because it is just 2-3 KM from Dilshad Garden DELHI Metro Station, and 4 KM from Vivek Vihar (Land rates in Vivek Vihar Delhi has crossed 5Lac+ PSY from this month). I have invested in two 2BHK Builder Floors here and till date have got very superb rate appreciation as well rental income in % (FIRST at 6 year before in 6 Lac, SECOND at 3 year before 15 Lac). This area is 100% identical as any TYPICAL DELHI area like tilak nagar or dilshad garden or kirti nagar...., around 10 public school buses from delhi also comes here, this area itself has around 4-7 good public schools like DLF , DAV , KHAITAN , St. Mary ,......

This area is 10 KM far from Noida 62 and Ghazipur Under Pass , 13 KM from Akshardham Mandir (DND flyover), so Shalimar Garden has lots of lots of routes for any DELHI or Noida area.

Ground water is SAULTY , during this Rainly season 60% roads has been broken but still main 150 fitta road toward GT Road is in good condition, I will suggest if purchase here then only purchase with in 500 Meter from SM WORLD MALL not any other, I also have invested only within this areas.

Once Mohan Nagar Metro work started then Shalimar Garden will have its own Metro station so you can analyze rate appreciation further here but still at this time rate are too much here hence not sure now how much more appreciation will be in builder floors.... So I think now for investment this area is not very good (for investment RNE is BEST in GZB) but for SELF LIVING this area will make you / your family very happy for sure. GAS Pipe Line / Ganga Jal Pipe Line in whole Shalimar Garden area. DTC Bus Depot at 0-2 KM. Can travel here even after MID NIGHT, highly populated area. Person living here easily mange jobs towards GZB , NOIDA , DELHI , Gurgaon ie every area of NCR.

BTW see below 100 Acre HUGE HUGE HUGE Pubic park in this area, this park is SO big and has lots of Greenry / Beauty that no other NCR park (even GN or DELHI) has such.... Do visit it. Ghoomte Ghoomte thak jaoge par khatam nahe hoga ye park.

Wikimapia - 100 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia public Park in Rajendra Nagar / Shalimar Garden GZB

Main problem most of internal road has been broken badely in this rain but not till SM World MALL , hope GDA will start work on it soon.... Do not come Shalimar Garden form any Internal Delhi Side Roads (not at all), comes here only from Dilshad Garden Metro - GT Road - Ram Manohar Lohia Park Side (just 3 KM).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Shalimar Garden is Fully Builders Floor area and 90% builder floors are here approved... with gov. bank loan facility in only 15 days BUT..... for secure deal only goes for NEW Builder floor of 800 SY , 355 SY , 200 Sq. Yard Plots... not any other, all of these 3 big plot sizes are approved by GDA...... I have no trust in RESALE Properties as 5 out of 100 Resale Seller are not genuine (5% fraud case)..... but NEW BUILDER Floor have no problem.... Visit 150 Fitta road or 500 Meter radios from SM WORLD Mall, you can get lots of NEW BUILDER FLOOR 2 BHK costing 26-29 Lac with Parkting/Gas Pineline/Ganga Jal Water FACILITY. 26-29 Lac costing is really too much for 2BHK builder floor but quality is also great and unfortunately rates has very increased a lot during last 2 years, even if you get any NEW 2BHK BUILDER FLOOR in 26 Lac (all inclusive) then you will be LUCKY. Dilshad Garden Metro station just 3 KM far , DTC Bus Depot 1.5 Km far , Ghazipur Noida Crossing 9 KM far , CP 15 Km far only..... Very soon Shalimar Garden may also have its own Metro Station at Dilshad Garden - Mohan Nagar Proposed Route.

READ MY BELOW OLD REPLY FOR SHALIMAR GARDEN

Thank you, Saurabhji!

You have told me things that I would never have thought about.

Will surely keep you posted as soon as I find a property of my liking.

Thank you again! God Bless You!
    CommentQuote
  • plots at ghaziabad

Good day seniors n members.
    I wish to buy a plot at ghaziabad.my budget is 35+lacs.
    Please suggest about avantika phase 1 and 2.
    Kindly guide n suggest me about rates.property dealers are musguiding.
    I have to take loan for same.
    CommentQuote
  • you can buy a plot in 35L in wave city 135 sq yard when it reach to advance stage ..wait for a while as once floors get possession plots rates would go over the roof..
    CommentQuote