Hi frds.
i m attaching all the exclusive details of this project.plz give ur suggestion.
Read more
Reply
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajiv777
    Hi frds.
    i m attaching all the exclusive details of this project.plz give ur suggestion.


    In each and every post you are only asking for this society every where some times in off topics in GZB forum and now in Noida forum. Now please do not advertise this society more otherwise admin may BAN you for repetitive & off topic post. Member of this forum are smart enough , they can understand who is making try to fool.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    In each and every post you are only asking for this society every where some times in off topics in GZB forum and now in Noida forum. Now please do not advertise this society more otherwise admin may BAN you for repetitive & off topic post. Member of this forum are smart enough , they can understand who is making try to fool.


    Dear saurabh

    i m not advertise this company, u can be have enough money but our money is very hard we should know before booking that whts the builder reputation and whats the project reputation and all .........................
    i m going to book a flat with this builder bt now i stopped and i want to know more abt this project is thr any people booked the flat or not this forum is made for looking this type of help ok .........so plz u do ur work ....if u can help me then u can otherwise plz dont interfere ok ...
    thanks........even many times i see that u are advertising ajanara,raj nagar extension why??????? u have any problem with this project if there is any negative point with this builder then plz tell it will be helpfull for me..becoz i have to book a flat near indirapuram
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajiv777
    Dear saurabh

    i m not advertise this company, u can be have enough money but our money is very hard we should know before booking that whts the builder reputation and whats the project reputation and all .........................
    i m going to book a flat with this builder bt now i stopped and i want to know more abt this project is thr any people booked the flat or not this forum is made for looking this type of help ok .........so plz u do ur work ....if u can help me then u can otherwise plz dont interfere ok ...
    thanks........even many times i see that u are advertising ajanara,raj nagar extension why??????? u have any problem with this project if there is any negative point with this builder then plz tell it will be helpfull for me..becoz i have to book a flat near indirapuram

    No problem, you can ask for your society but I say not ask in several threads and not in off topics. Due to several repetitive posts ADMIN has BAN few members hence I let you know, not any wrong intention. As for RNE help, please read my all the threads I try to do equally possible help for buyers of CR , NH-24 , IP , Vaishali , Vasundhara , even some times NP & NE also (before dispute). Please read all my 430 posts and then analyze that I have also write a lot for NH-24 locations and always say that it is a good location and will be good investment. As for extra inclined towards RNE, yes because me and my several friends has booked flats there hence definitely due to human nature will like that area more but still I have helped lot of person in almost all the areas of GZB. Please read all of your 11 posts again and then realize yourself that why I ask you for a thing which you got Mind.

    As you say your society is in IP, because I have not visited your society hence can not comment on that's builder but for IP you can read my below replies in below thread, and then you will think that I appreciate IP more than RNE :), I have write in more than 10 threads about IP. I always inclined which I think is right and few members like that but several dislike that, its a human nature.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15035-indirapuram-all-set-for-appreciation?t=17287
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajiv777
    Dear saurabh

    i m not advertise this company, u can be have enough money but our money is very hard we should know before booking that whts the builder reputation and whats the project reputation and all .........................
    i m going to book a flat with this builder bt now i stopped and i want to know more abt this project is thr any people booked the flat or not this forum is made for looking this type of help ok .........so plz u do ur work ....if u can help me then u can otherwise plz dont interfere ok ...
    thanks........even many times i see that u are advertising ajanara,raj nagar extension why??????? u have any problem with this project if there is any negative point with this builder then plz tell it will be helpfull for me..becoz i have to book a flat near indirapuram


    Bhai in NCR you have other options so go for that and about the Antriksha builder read all the threads of this forum. You will get your answer !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajiv777
    Dear saurabh

    i m not advertise this company, u can be have enough money but our money is very hard we should know before booking that whts the builder reputation and whats the project reputation and all .........................
    i m going to book a flat with this builder bt now i stopped and i want to know more abt this project is thr any people booked the flat or not this forum is made for looking this type of help ok .........so plz u do ur work ....if u can help me then u can otherwise plz dont interfere ok ...
    thanks........even many times i see that u are advertising ajanara,raj nagar extension why??????? u have any problem with this project if there is any negative point with this builder then plz tell it will be helpfull for me..becoz i have to book a flat near indirapuram
    .

    frd...
    can i help u with this becoz we have some group booking in this project from IBM 3 months back why u stopped ur cheque now rate is revising nd u know iske barabar mein 700 acre ka awas vikas ka project aa raha hai... this will be a best project in future after 1.5 years.. and the best thing construction is going on......and one more thing when i booked the fla t i was confused like u becoz when i read this forum generally then i heard many negative points with antrish but when i meeted to mr. Rakesh Yadav director of the company then i found that he is a very genuine person then they cleared my mind. u just meet him, many brokers is now promoting this project also but u can directly go to the director. after that u can booked ur flat through the brokers like investor home, raj properties... and many more....... etc...

    if u need some other help i will help u.......dont worry
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SK

    can you throw some more light on this awas vikas project

    thanks in advance







    Originally Posted by SK15789
    .

    frd...
    can i help u with this becoz we have some group booking in this project from IBM 3 months back why u stopped ur cheque now rate is revising nd u know iske barabar mein 700 acre ka awas vikas ka project aa raha hai... this will be a best project in future after 1.5 years.. and the best thing construction is going on......and one more thing when i booked the fla t i was confused like u becoz when i read this forum generally then i heard many negative points with antrish but when i meeted to mr. Rakesh Yadav director of the company then i found that he is a very genuine person then they cleared my mind. u just meet him, many brokers is now promoting this project also but u can directly go to the director. after that u can booked ur flat through the brokers like investor home, raj properties... and many more....... etc...

    if u need some other help i will help u.......dont worry
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

    The disaster continues in sector 50 site. I will be uploading a link shortly on the website where you can see pictures of the disaster first hand.

    Antriksh marketing team is trying hard to sell the other projects specially 78 at 3000 BSP, good bad, I don’t know.

    My advice to one & all—STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

    It is selling under few other incognitos—Sunshine, Infrawell, Colourful,,please do you research. If a company cannot finish a project in 5 years (small sites like sec-50 ), it is obvious that it is incompetent.
    CommentQuote
  • Satya Bol,

    I can see all your post related to Antriksh different projects only. It would be good if you provide some factual information to the group members.

    Also indicate the reason why you have chosen Antriksh, I am sure you have some bad experience with the builder but pls share the same with some credible information.

    Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajiv777
    Hi frds.
    i m attaching all the exclusive details of this project.plz give ur suggestion.


    Only one suggestion STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT.

    one of my close friend has booking here and he is crying literally...

    He booked in early 2010 and still very small construction...

    It is a housing socity and they have pass the contract to antriksh....


    STAY AWAY STAY AWAY:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Doomsday starts in sector 7X, would you invest in Antriksh project in sector 77, 78, sunshine helios? Sanskriti is already in low lying area, danger of floodding..
    Days of Antriksh Construction Corporation are over..run samson, run samson...
    CommentQuote
  • I just now heard..Antriksh is going to declare "BANKRUPTCY"!
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the source?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Satya,

    Can you please confirm the source and authenticity of this information if this is true at all?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ankit,

    i also booked a flat in this project,and one more thing in antriksh group they never took the loan from bank, so bank corruption ki baat hi kaha se aa gayi...ye sab dealers fake information falatey hai,so my suggestion is u just go directly to the builder and check out all the papers then decide, i also did this ..dont trust on dealers,directly go to the builder jaise ki noida ext. mein dealers ne logo ko faisa diya hai or ab switch off kar rakhe hai kam se direct booking se builder jawab deta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satya_bol
    I just now heard..Antriksh is going to declare "BANKRUPTCY"!


    Satya,

    It seems Mr. Yadav did not pay your commission or he has dome something terribly wrong with you and the reason you are spreading all such rumors.:)
    CommentQuote