Hi frds.
i m attaching all the exclusive details of this project.plz give ur suggestion.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • all baseless rumours .. look at antriksh's past track record in sector 50 and decide for yourself .. they are a low key but reliable builder
    CommentQuote
  • I also heard that from many people,ANTRIKSH is a reliable person...

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    all baseless rumours .. look at antriksh's past track record in sector 50 and decide for yourself .. they are a low key but reliable builder
    CommentQuote
  • info about antriksh sanskriti

Originally Posted by rajiv777
    Hi frds.
    i m attaching all the exclusive details of this project.plz give ur suggestion.

can you tell the MOU between society and the developer. what share do society and builder have in it. role and authority of builder. bad words in air . why no bank financing projects for both. and delay in possesion. heard posssesion extended by one year to now end 2014 which was earlier jan2014. map not cleared by gda above 8 floor thats why front block is till 8 floor only since last almost 2 yr. some dispute between society and builder thats why no PSU financing it. pl clarrify or inputs that stay away from this project is true
    CommentQuote
  • Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by omgomg
    Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision

Thanks for sharing the link mate...but I have already made the mistake of investing with this builder in "Antriksh Sanskriti Project"...have been hearing his "Approval aane hi waala hai" crap for over 1 year now and no concrete dates...

And now this "Antriksh Zeal" fisaco, which is also on similar lines is givving me jitters...

How can these guys even get way with such fradulent practices...

Requesting some senior members in the group if any one has any info/clue about this then please share it with everyone.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Only one suggestion STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT.

one of my close friend has booking here and he is crying literally...

He booked in early 2010 and still very small construction...

It is a housing socity and they have pass the contract to antriksh....

STAY AWAY STAY AWAY:bab (3):

Please Visit facebook link for latest update and comment over there.
    I am one of the Buyer over there booked in 2010 for D Tower..

groups/359902327463738
    CommentQuote
  • face book link NH 24 ANSTRIKSH SANSKRITI

Please Visit facebook link for latest update and comment over there.
    I am one of the Buyer over there booked in 2010 for D Tower..

groups/359902327463738
    CommentQuote
  • got a call from builder that all approvals are in place now
    CommentQuote
  • Complaint against Ghaziabad builder for eight-year delay in project delivery The association has claimed that the buyers had booked the flats in year 2010 and are waiting to get their flats for the last eight yearsPTI | May 02, 2018, 12:30 IST

GHAZIABAD: Residents welfare association of Antriksh Sanskriti Welfare Association(ASWA) has registered a complaint against a builder who allegedly hoodwinked the gullible flat buyers here.

The association has claimed that the buyers had booked the flats in year 2010 and are waiting to get their flats for the last eight years.

At the time of booking, the builder had assured them to give possession within four years, Jitendra Dalai, the president of ASWA said.

A delegation of the association today met Senior Superintendent of Police Vaibhav Krishna, who after hearing the tribulations of the flat buyers, ordered SHO Vijay nagar to register an FIR against builder Rakesh Yadav.

He said that the project is located near Hindon river on Vijay Nagar bypass NH 24 near Chijarsi village. The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) had sealed the project on March 23 this year to recover its developmental charges.

The builder, Rakesh Yadav, said he was working as collaborator partner in constructing the apartments of the society.

"After sealing procedure, the society knocked the door of Allahabad High Court to get some relief. Hearing was fixed for April 30 which has been postponed for the next Monday. The construction work will be restored soon," Yadav said.

Yadav further said that the company will give the possession of flats to the buyers very soon.

https://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/regulatory/complaint-against-ghaziabad-builder-for-eight-year-delay-in-project-delivery/63994265
    CommentQuote