Collapse

ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI at NH24, Ghaziabad

Last updated: May 2 2018
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI at NH24, Ghaziabad

Doomsday starts in sector 7X, would you invest in Antriksh project in sector 77, 78, sunshine helios? Sanskriti is already in low lying area, danger of floodding..
    Days of Antriksh Construction Corporation are over..run samson, run samson...

Comment

I just now heard..Antriksh is going to declare "BANKRUPTCY"!

Comment

Whats the source?

Comment

Hi Satya,

Can you please confirm the source and authenticity of this information if this is true at all?

Comment

Dear ankit,

i also booked a flat in this project,and one more thing in antriksh group they never took the loan from bank, so bank corruption ki baat hi kaha se aa gayi...ye sab dealers fake information falatey hai,so my suggestion is u just go directly to the builder and check out all the papers then decide, i also did this ..dont trust on dealers,directly go to the builder jaise ki noida ext. mein dealers ne logo ko faisa diya hai or ab switch off kar rakhe hai kam se direct booking se builder jawab deta hai.

Comment

Originally posted by satya_bol View Post
              I just now heard..Antriksh is going to declare "BANKRUPTCY"!
              Satya,

It seems Mr. Yadav did not pay your commission or he has dome something terribly wrong with you and the reason you are spreading all such rumors.

Comment

all baseless rumours .. look at antriksh's past track record in sector 50 and decide for yourself .. they are a low key but reliable builder

Comment

I also heard that from many people,ANTRIKSH is a reliable person...

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                  all baseless rumours .. look at antriksh's past track record in sector 50 and decide for yourself .. they are a low key but reliable builder

Comment

info about antriksh sanskriti

Originally posted by rajiv777 View Post
                    Hi frds.
                    i m attaching all the exclusive details of this project.plz give ur suggestion.
                    can you tell the MOU between society and the developer. what share do society and builder have in it. role and authority of builder. bad words in air . why no bank financing projects for both. and delay in possesion. heard posssesion extended by one year to now end 2014 which was earlier jan2014. map not cleared by gda above 8 floor thats why front block is till 8 floor only since last almost 2 yr. some dispute between society and builder thats why no PSU financing it. pl clarrify or inputs that stay away from this project is true

Comment

Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X