Hi,
I had been searching for ready to move in flats or which are about to deliver soon in RNE.
Dealing with builder is same but not sure how to proceed for resale property if available.
What are the key points we should keep in mind or consider before going ahead like in terms of paper work, advance, bank loan etc.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by srathi9
    Hi,
    I had been searching for ready to move in flats or which are about to deliver soon in RNE.
    Dealing with builder is same but not sure how to proceed for resale property if available.
    What are the key points we should keep in mind or consider before going ahead like in terms of paper work, advance, bank loan etc.

In RNE there are all societies flats not builder floors hence not a big issue. For any flat even in resale better to contact with Builder / RWA , they will let you know all key points.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok.. so You suggest that we should contact Builder/RWA even if any individual is selling his flat. Should we verify from builder/rwa that if the flat is his/her name or they have some procedure defined for reselling.
    Let me know please since I may buy a resale flat. I am going to visit RNE today to meet the party.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srathi9
    Ok.. so You suggest that we should contact Builder/RWA even if any individual is selling his flat. Should we verify from builder/rwa that if the flat is his/her name or they have some procedure defined for reselling.
    Let me know please since I may buy a resale flat. I am going to visit RNE today to meet the party.

Yes.., I mean to say that.
    CommentQuote