Hi,

Anyone has idea about this project in raj nagar. what is price and builder reputation..
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Hi,

Anyone has idea about this project in raj nagar. what is price and builder reputation..

Avoid this builder in RNE for the timing, book in this society only if at-least few floors slab has been completed in booked Building/Block. I have heard that some disputes of this builder with Piyush Group (Piyush is mainly a faridabad based developer) who already had purchased land in RNE near Officers City plot 2-3 years back. I think wait for 1 year for making any booking in Officers City in RNE.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh2011,
    Can you please provide some more information on Officer City-2 project. Piyush Group has bought the plot alongside Officer City does not actually stop anybody from buying in this project at this moment. They are selling the project with full swing. Moreover all the builders are sharing walls with each other in someway.

Are they partners in same project?
    Is there any boundary issue?
    One should never book in a newly launch project?
    How can one check the authenticity of a new builder launching its 1st, 2nd or 3rd project?
    etc.
    Let us know if you have such information available.
    This will help in making decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srathi9
    Saurabh2011,
    Can you please provide some more information on Officer City-2 project. Piyush Group has bought the plot alongside Officer City does not actually stop anybody from buying in this project at this moment. They are selling the project with full swing. Moreover all the builders are sharing walls with each other in someway.

Are they partners in same project?
    Is there any boundary issue?
    One should never book in a newly launch project?
    How can one check the authenticity of a new builder launching its 1st, 2nd or 3rd project?
    etc.
    Let us know if you have such information available.
    This will help in making decision.

I write the info which I got from market guys, may be Officer City-2 has solved issues with Piyush Group but there are few imp. points to note for this builder Proview.

1) They have also launched a big 60 Acre project in front of Shalimar Garden GZB names Shalimar City by PROVIEW, booking in this project is also very good because this location is very good, but from last more than 1 years no major construction work on actual towers has been started because for several 8th floors towers they do not get NOC from Hindon Airport Authority.

2) Just like NE this is the only builder in RNE who is launching Phase 1 , Phase 2, Phase 3 without even starting the actual tower construction work for Phase 1, and also increasing rates without any sold reason. However all other builders of RNE launching phase 2 only after finishing 80% work for Phase 1. Is it not scary for Officers City ?

I am not saying this Group is bad , neither I am saying this project is bad. Actually this project is at one of best location of RNE , at really 1 of the best price , and best floor plans. But at least in my POV I feel this project in RNE scary until construction work for actual booked tower has been done to 2-3 linters. Rest all depends upon individual thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I would like to share my views on Officer City again. As a second investment in RNE I thought at cheap rate this would be a better deal but I was wrong.
    I was given a good deal on first Visit by direct sales representative in their office, I visited 2nd time and I got even better deal with free club and I gave them the token amount cheque.
    And when I visited finally to deposit the rest of total booking amount this week the sales guys made me meet with one more senior person and he denied the offer. At first place He was not confirming anything but upon insisting he clearly said that we will not get those freebies, we have to pay full for them which was very bad experience and good for me.
    I felt it was their way of selling. First give offers and deny later on. Dont give anything on papers.
    I experienced the builder's customer service and commitments in the beginning and I canceled it. I am happy now.
    Their direct sales representatives do not know what they are selling even they dont have proper knowledge on their own site/sale plan.

The experience is individual hence wanted to suggest people to check everything before going for this builder else they may face trouble at later stage.Rather go for other builders....

:bab (3):Note:This project was launched an year back but still no construction have started.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u share the deal(i.e.price) they offer you first & second time, if u dont mind?

Originally Posted by srathi9
    Well, I would like to share my views on Officer City again. As a second investment in RNE I thought at cheap rate this would be a better deal but I was wrong.
    I was given a good deal on first Visit by direct sales representative in their office, I visited 2nd time and I got even better deal with free club and I gave them the token amount cheque.
    And when I visited finally to deposit the rest of total booking amount this week the sales guys made me meet with one more senior person and he denied the offer. At first place He was not confirming anything but upon insisting he clearly said that we will not get those freebies, we have to pay full for them which was very bad experience and good for me.
    I felt it was their way of selling. First give offers and deny later on. Dont give anything on papers.
    I experienced the builder's customer service and commitments in the beginning and I canceled it. I am happy now.
    Their direct sales representatives do not know what they are selling even they dont have proper knowledge on their own site/sale plan.

The experience is individual hence wanted to suggest people to check everything before going for this builder else they may face trouble at later stage.Rather go for other builders....

:bab (3):Note:This project was launched an year back but still no construction have started.

Hi Srathi9,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Earlier I was looking in Noida Extention for 2-3 Bedroom because of my job in Noida. But, you know very well what happened there. Thereafter, I set up my mind for Raj Nagar Extention as Noida Sec 74/75/76/78 or expressway is beyond my budget and Ghaziabad is my home town.

I visited the site of this builder two weeks back. You are correct in the sense that project was launched long back. But, when I visited their site, then excavation/foundation work for only one tower was going on. But, from pre launching to till date, they have launched phase 2 & increased the price 3 times by Rs 100 or 200 psf everytime.

Can u share the deal they offered to you on your first & second visit, if u dont mind?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • As a small investment, I was looking for 1 BHK 695 Sqft on ground floor with Club and Open Car Parking.
    I was first offered 13.5 Lac and the price was about to revise at that time from 1590 to 1690 sqft.
    On 2nd visit which was a week after price revision 1 executive offered 14.8 all inclusive but the senior person came and offered 14.15 including club on 1590 sqft price with some discount since I was visiting since then. He even spoke to his senior over the and confirmed everything.
    I have given them token money and when asked for the reciept he said that Boss is not available at this time neither their photostat machine is working hence he will give me everything tomorrow, I was ok with that and went home.
    Later next weekend i went their since they did not have time to visit my home for completing the booking with full amount and they made me sit with another senior member who refused everything.
    He told me the price have revised and they can not give this deal to me anymore however my file was processed with them but they did not present the cheque which was actually good for me.
    It was really disappointing at the begining stage there were no transparency and commitment hence I do not suggest anybody to go for this builder. You never know if things will be in your favor at the later stages of your booking with them.

In this case I really like KW Shristi, very transparent and fair in their deal. Eventhoug this builder is also new but I am impressed with them. They know what they are selling from bottom to top. Very organized and supportive builder. I could have gone for 1BHK with them but it is sold out already. :(

Please share your expeirence with this builder or any other for that matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, recently I booked a 2 BHK flat of 1041 sq ft in Officer City1 but my tower L is not yet started and i already paid allmost 50%. Is there any chance of any thing wrong or fraud? when they will deliver the flat or will they complete L block? please advice me.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • pranky2 months ago
      I bought in Officer city 2 in April 2014 still waiting for possession hopefully will get next year... Atleast work is going on
  • Hi. Abahay
    Rush immediately and check your booked flat position becasue they have removed "K" block of 3 bhk , replaced it with block "L" then added fresh one block "L1" as per their new Brosher.
    CommentQuote
  • thank u aadhar for ur updataion
    CommentQuote