Hi, Can anyone know about the K World developers, they are coming up with KW Shristi project in RNE. floor and site plan looks good to me. Builders claims to be the best developer and Best housing project of 2010.
I am thinking of booking 1425 sqft on CLP.
Please share knowledge before me or anybody takes decision. :)
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Project and promises look good, but very hard to say that it will be delivered on time and what is promised.

Better to stick with those builders who have already given or close to giving possesion and launching their second phases.

Like Landcraft River Heights Status/ Ajnara/ SVP Krishna/ Classic/ SG/ Quamtam etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey I have booked a 1425 sqft in flexi (Which is as good as CLP). Thanks dceite for your suggestion but I had other obligations also like, first I wanted 3 bhk flat, second I didnt like most of the builder's floor plan, third which I liked they were available in DP plan only which does not make sense to me since I am not planning to shift for another 3 yrs minimum and fourth I had a fixed budget to go for!!!
    I understand that builder could delay the possession but finally will deliver as per my assumption. also I found it value for money. Builder is also offering some freebeis which others dont like light and fan fitted, cold & warm water supply to appartment etc. May be because its a new builder here.
    I am sure the condition I am in today the other buyers would have been 2-3 yrs back in RNE so going for those builders who have finished their phase-1 does not really make sense to me. Continously families are shifting to RNE and the situation would be much better after every passing year hence i see the project would be sold out on time or may be with little delay.
    I see this project better than SCC heights which i could have gone for.
    Ajnara is compartivly expensive and Ashiana dont have any project ongoing, SVP/quantum has but 3bhk is out of budget, Quality of river height is worst, did not like the floor/site plan of Classic residency & SG impression.
    I was little skepticle about KDP hence did not even do enquiry.

Lastly, I am not drunk while sharing my experience. !!!! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Wait for another year for KW Shristi , builder is fine but at-least few work should be done in RNE before booking for safer side, after 1 year KW Shristi may also be in a good society for booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too

I am also interested in a project in Ghaziabad, with limited budget..the K W Shristi..Looks good to me..What is the Price they are offering? Any inital discount.. Mr. Rathi..please pass me your mail id at kumar_avihotmail.com, I would like to speak to you on this further..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • MR. Rushil- KW Shristi has offered a competetive discount to me and yes their floor plan is out of comparision with any other builder in RNE. Spacious with full ventilation and light to every unit, also the rates are also in my budget at this time. I am sure once its completed this would be the best among the better societies of RNE. Well this is my personal openion however experts in this forum are recommending to wait for another year and if i do then this society would be out of my reach then, hence without taking any chances I booked in it.
    I am ok if the builder delays the possession by an year or 2, that is very common with every builder. if you want to discuss further with me personally then mail at my ID on srathi9 at yahoo.co.in.
    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • K W Srishti

Originally Posted by srathi9
    MR. Rushil- KW Shristi has offered a competetive discount to me and yes their floor plan is out of comparision with any other builder in RNE. Spacious with full ventilation and light to every unit, also the rates are also in my budget at this time. I am sure once its completed this would be the best among the better societies of RNE. Well this is my personal openion however experts in this forum are recommending to wait for another year and if i do then this society would be out of my reach then, hence without taking any chances I booked in it.
    I am ok if the builder delays the possession by an year or 2, that is very common with every builder. if you want to discuss further with me personally then mail at my ID on srathi9 at yahoo.co.in.
    Cheers!!!

I also booked a 3BHK(1425 sq feet) in K W Srishti in July 2011. Recently visited the site. Construction is at good pace. 45 meter road in front of the socitey is completed. Hope they will be able to offer possession in next two years. Did anybody else visited the site recently.
    CommentQuote
  • what is all inclusive price they offered for 1450 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ndmsdq
    what is all inclusive price they offered for 1450 sq ft

As per my interaction with them 4 months ago, they were offering at 2300 AI.
    CommentQuote