Dear All,

I was wondering if you could tell me name of golf facing projects in CR. I am an end user and would like to move as soon as possible. The sole reason of me asking for golf view is that I don't want to see someone's balcony so close when i get out in my balcony. I wonder if there are some other properties which are on wide roads with some open view. Timely possession is a constraint.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Help Awaited

Guys,

I need your input on this. Plus if you could also tell me what's the lowest offer I can get to buy a 1270sqft (on 6th - 8th floor). I intend to shift as soon as possible. Is there a possibility to avoid the broker charges and get a RTM from Crossings Republik builder:o.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipul19
    Guys,

I need your input on this. Plus if you could also tell me what's the lowest offer I can get to buy a 1270sqft (on 6th - 8th floor). I intend to shift as soon as possible. Is there a possibility to avoid the broker charges and get a RTM from Crossings Republik builder:o.

As I see very few members of proper CR are LIVE here in this forum, it will be better to visit this area at this time and see the actual scenario. Due to NE crash CR is definitely getting gains. I think it will be just impossible to get any RTM society flat in CR (on 6th - 8th floor) in original booking, few back side flats (without park facing) may still available but chances of that are also very low. But in resale you can definitely get your required RTM flats in CR. I think at this time resale rate in RTM CR will be around 2500-2700 PSF (all inclusive, for 6th - 8th floor). Rest current status of CR you can get after few actual visits to CR. Itself property can not be purchased only at NET.

Best of LUCK for your search....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipul19
    Guys,

Once you visit CR and get a sense of real rates going on there , please share the same with the group here as well.. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Gen X is one good project in Crossings Republik, which is Golf Course Facing and adjacent to a huge water fountainn as well.

As per my understanding RTM flats are available with the Builder.

You can contact Mr Pritam / Builder- 9582006055

or if you are interested in purchase of resale flat than you can contact Mohit - 9811858029

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote