Hi Gents,
Need to know the views of experts who are well versed with Ghaziabad region. How is the area Vasundhara Ghaziabad from investment perspective,location advantage and its distance from NH24 and Noida Sector 62.

Few new Residential options which I heard are

1) JNC Green Wood
2) Meriton Olive County
3) SG Homes

Any idea about these ?

Thanks in advance

sgverma
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jnc green wood project is nice.the builder has given "jnc princess park" at IP behind DPS and also lauched "the park" project at NE.2bhk size start from 1175sqft.and the rate is appx 3100 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    jnc green wood project is nice.the builder has given "jnc princess park" at IP behind DPS and also lauched "the park" project at NE.2bhk size start from 1175sqft.and the rate is appx 3100 all inclusive.

thanks ragh. How about the distance of jnc green wood from NH24 ?
    CommentQuote
  • jnc green woods is i think a good project. rate there is around 2650 per sq ft .distance from NH24 is about 4 kms .
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh/All,

What are the available options for 2BHK (RTM or booking) for Society flats in Vasundhara??

My Budget is MAX 38L ( ALL INCLUSIVE)

Is there a metro stations planned to reach Vasundhara in the future?

I think Vasundhara has a decent location in terms of connectivity with Noida & Delhi ... It has the ability to become the next Vaishali ...
    CommentQuote
  • nitin bro,
    i see that you desparately wanna book something and ur budget is max 38l.
    i am in the same situation as you, but i can extend my budget a bit more.

anyways.
    you can try svp gulmohar greens in mohan nagar. u can get a very spacious 2 bhk of 1200+ size under 40l. that too nearing possesion.
    check this thread and plz give me ur inputs too.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/22161-discussion-about-gulmohur-green?t=24285

btw. whats your workplace? delhi or noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    nitin bro,

anyways.
    you can try svp gulmohar greens in mohan nagar. u can get a very spacious 2 bhk of 1200+ size under 40l. that too nearing possesion.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/22161-discussion-about-gulmohur-green?t=24285

Good Option....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    Saurabh/All,

What are the available options for 2BHK (RTM or booking) for Society flats in Vasundhara??

My Budget is MAX 38L ( ALL INCLUSIVE)

Is there a metro stations planned to reach Vasundhara in the future?

I think Vasundhara has a decent location in terms of connectivity with Noida & Delhi ... It has the ability to become the next Vaishali ...

Good Society Flats of Vasundhara are also not very cheap, it is ~4000+ PSF for RTM (if society is Fine & NEW), and yes no doubt that Vasundhara will be next Vaishai for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • Any under construction project which are around 3000-3500psf , i dont mind waiting for 2-3 yrs...

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Good Society Flats of Vasundhara are also not very cheap, it is ~4000+ PSF for RTM (if society is Fine & NEW), and yes no doubt that Vasundhara will be next Vaishai for sure...
    CommentQuote
    Any under construction project which are around 3000-3500psf , i dont mind waiting for 2-3 yrs...

Yes, You will get some good options in under construction (best for investment).... I think try Cloud 9 in Indirapuram.... there may be several options in 3500 PSF (All Inclusive) with 2 years possession time in Vasundhara/IP.... search market and select them....
    CommentQuote
  • Ya it looks like a good option ..

What is the posession time for Phase 2?

Originally Posted by piku123
    nitin bro,

anyways.

CommentQuote
  • yes its a very good option. very spacious. nice green society.
    only 8 floors per tower.
    i think only 1st floor or top floor is only available for 2 bhk (in 1280 sft).
    u can go to their site and confirm. possesion they are claiming around diwali this year.
    even i was insterested. but just read some -ve comments abt the NOC, registry and construction quality issue in some threads. plz check these at your end too and confirm me. may be the issues are a just a rumor. but suggest to cross check.

btw. where is ur workplace?
    CommentQuote
  • My work location is currently Gurgaon :-) Im buying for investment purpose initially & residential later (may be)...
    CommentQuote
    My work location is currently Gurgaon :-) Im buying for investment purpose initially & residential later (may be)...

Bhai Gurgaon mai ho to wahi le lo, will be good ..... In Gurgaon Sector-82 Vatika 2BHK 180 SY 2nd Floor (with roof right) is in Resale in exactly 38 Lac (Lots of availability in resale by investors)... one of my family member have it, he purchased that 2 years before only in 28 Lac (All Inclusive).

In Noida/GZB Flats are not very good for investment, this area is good for Plot Investment..... Gurgaon Area is good for Flat Investment...

CommentQuote
  • khoda pahad nilki chuiya. :o
    sirji agar gurgoan mein job he aur investement purpose se lena he to gzb ke thread kyun khagol rahe ho. and i saw that u are looking for builder flats also.
    i thought u are looking for you own use.
    anyways, if ur bugdet is max 38 L as u said, then i am sure there are plenty of options in noida, noida ex-way and gurgoan that will give u much better returns.

Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    My work location is currently Gurgaon :-) Im buying for investment purpose initially & residential later (may be)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    khoda pahad nilki chuiya. :o
    sirji agar gurgoan mein job he aur investement purpose se lena he to gzb ke thread kyun khagol rahe ho. and i saw that u are looking for builder flats also.
    i thought u are looking for you own use.
    anyways, if ur bugdet is max 38 L as u said, then i am sure there are plenty of options in noida, noida ex-way and gurgoan that will give u much better returns.

piku123 bhai, Gurgaon is 100% Success but Noida E-Way ka kuch nahi kahe sakte rate appreciation ke baare mai, huge huge over supply and NE is also going to solve soon with 2.5 Lac new supply, Greater Noida already there ...... Most Imp. Metro of N-Eway to GN also scraped completely however metro from Noida City Center to till IP Border has get Green Signal last week...

Now just know some ground reality during last 6 years....

In 2006 N-Eway was in great hype and lots of societies rates launched there was 3000 PSF - 3500 PSF in 2006..... till FEB/2010 there was no appreciation.... after that suddenly very high appreciation but mainly on paper, till FEB/2012 Paper Price has reached to 4500 PSF-5500 PSF however Actual/Real resale still only at 3600 PSF - 4400 PSF

On the other hand IP/Vaishali was never in Hype, in 2006 several societies of IP/Vaishali was launched only in 2000 PSF rate.... I think all know at this time where the rates of IP/Vaishali are.... in Vaishali even Resale Rates of good societies has touch 5200-5500 PSF...... Even IP Builder Floors has giving huge appreciation from 2006 to till date.
    CommentQuote