I'm getting a rate of 2900 psf basic selling price in Angel Mercury project which has the structure (20 floors) ready. They are saying finishing work has started - I saw tiles in bathrooms already put in. I would be thankful if you could tell me if this is the right price and when can they deliver it. They are saying Februaury, 2012 - is it possible? Anyone has idea about the quality of construction as well?

How about Anjel jupiter project and is it any good ? Judging by the construction time of Mercury - they seem to deliver on time. What are the views of Junta?
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any feedback anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • The price looks Ok, regarding cionstruction quality, mercury is the first project under the umbrella of Angel promoters but the project with the name of Rishabh paradise and Rishabh platinum have come up from them which would give an idea of quality standards.

Regarding possesions dnt think Feb 12 would be possible as it would take minimum 1 year for the project to be ready from the status advised by you.

Jupiter is the second project that is coming up and is better located then Mercury.Rest all depends on your choice and preference as both are from the same company so would be similar in terms of quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for the feedback vagarg. I had a look at Paradise but didn't like that the tower was very cramped with min 8-10 flats per floor. I liked Mercury since there were only 4 flats per floor.

Hmm, good point about completion though - I will keep my expectations and funds free accordingly. Well, but the other flats in other societies are very expensive or the quality is bad (Gaur green vista - iron sariya in windows). I've decided to book into mercury.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harsh, i would suggest have a look at SVP project Gulmohar residency as well which is coming up opposite to Mercury. just to have a look at one more option at the same location. They have a good track record for their past constructions.

All the best for your booking though which ever you go ahead with......
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks vagarg,
    I've now booked a 3 BHK flat in Angel mercury looking at the price and since I needed something which would get completed within 1 year to claim tax exemptions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshogle
    Thanks vagarg,
    I've now booked a 3 BHK flat in Angel mercury looking at the price and since I needed something which would get completed within 1 year to claim tax exemptions.

Congrats for your booking...Plz let me know how far is this project from Noida 62 sector and do share the price at which you booked the flat...
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Price?

Originally Posted by harshogle
    Thanks vagarg,

Hi,
    what is the all inclusive price you paid? I am interested. Please help.

sunny
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nitin. It is just 2 kms from Sector-62 and it is next to DPS (Diagonally).
    I got it for 3250 psf, all inclusive (Except registry and service tax).

Indirapuram is definetely cramped but personally I would live at a place which is already developed with 3 malls next to your society and good schools next to it. It takes at least 5-7 years for a place to become really livable - e.g. Sohna road in gurgaon where prices shot up but still in a very bad shape.
    Most importantly, for me Delhi (CP) and railway station (Anand Vihar) is very close.
    CommentQuote
  • Also, let me add that I'm very skeptic of builders who have started the construction just now(Projects at early stages). Since I have worked in finance industry, I know that most (90%) of the builders will have hard time completing their projects on time, since interest rates have risen to very high levels and builders are finding it difficult to raise finances to undertake projects. Assume minimum 1 year delay on recently started projects.

Also, whenever you take a flat, also take into account the interest you will pay during the construction of flat. Add to that the uncertainty of project being completed on time and RTM flats and near completion flats may look a good deal as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Harshogle
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks vagarg. The builder has raised price by 300 psf in the last 1 week in Mercury - I think Noida extension case has a big role to play in this and since Metro has reached Ghaziabad too this week. I think next push in Indirapuram will come from NH-24 bypass widening (Delhi-Meerut expressway) as soon as the tenders are awarded - the prices in Gurgaon increased a lot after NH-8 expressway to Gurgaon - although major gainer of this would be CR. I know some people in NHAI and they were saying that tender processes have really picked up speed recently due to direct pressure from PMO.
    CommentQuote
  • I have just bought a flat in Angel jupiter can anyone tell me if the builder is good or not also if there's any other problem with this project like land,construction quality etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I have just bought a flat in Angel jupiter can anyone tell me if the builder is good or not also if there's any other problem with this project like land,construction quality etc.

Congratulations bunty! What rate did you get in Jupiter?
    CommentQuote
  • I got it at 2750 BSP plus other charges in FLEXI now they have revised there price by 300 Rs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I got it at 2750 BSP plus other charges in FLEXI now they have revised there price by 300 Rs.

Badhai ho, mu kholte hi laddu. Just wondering if Angel jupiter are BUILDER Floors or Multi Storied Society Flats.
    CommentQuote