I'm getting a rate of 2900 psf basic selling price in Angel Mercury project which has the structure (20 floors) ready. They are saying finishing work has started - I saw tiles in bathrooms already put in. I would be thankful if you could tell me if this is the right price and when can they deliver it. They are saying Februaury, 2012 - is it possible? Anyone has idea about the quality of construction as well?

How about Anjel jupiter project and is it any good ? Judging by the construction time of Mercury - they seem to deliver on time. What are the views of Junta?
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Friends..I have also purchased flat in Angel mercury in Tower B at 2900 in sept 2011...i live nearby so keep watching the status of construction of angel..i believe it is expected by sept 2012...
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope for the best about Angel...hope its angel for us :)
    CommentQuote
  • Aaajkal kya haal hai bhai,
    Kaisa rate hai resale ka aaj kal???
    Boliye sir--taki baki log ko bhi pata chale----
    CommentQuote
  • Today only i went to see the construction of Angel Mercury...Gate is prepared but not plastered...tower A started having painted....still assuming to have possession till Dec 2012
    CommentQuote
  • HI..today in the forum i have posted the recent picture of Angel mercury taken today..that is 18th March 2012...useful for the owners
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Prashant.

I am looking to buy a home in Indirapuram and gotto know the Angel society. Can u pls suggest the price at which it is available.
    I'm a little tight on budget (40l) hence thinking whethr to go for builder flat, or can I reach for a society flat. Wud be gr8 if u can suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Vineet

Your situation is similar to my situation 6 months back when i was having budget of 35 lacs and was looking for Society flat but at that point of time only option was builder floor in Indirapuram.

At that time Anger was available at around 40 since it was under construction stage 80% completed..

If i evaluate today it should be around 42-43 if you wana try above 10th floor..since below floors are bit costly..the best suggestion will be to strech yourself by 3-4 lacs and go for society flat instead of builder one for obvious reasons..

Regards
    Prashant
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear friends..
    we all are getting cheated by Angel Jupitar, builder is asking for 45% payment along with an additional payment of 300 rs sqft.saying that we are constrained to ask for this payment because of exorbitant increase in the construction cost however delay have not been made from our side delay is due to GDA approval and dispute in property, case is in supreme court and not resolved yet. since in the Lay out plan angel have shown entrance from main road also, which comes under disputed land that's why bank loan also not available as of now hence builder is seeking a payment from customer's pocket by showing flexi payment rule as he know loan is not possible in disputed land and want to continue construction. what if he builds 2-3 floor and again asks for further 20% or 30% more by showing again flexi guideline and nobody can give or take guaranty that when court case will resolve and who will win and until they will not win bank will not give loan else they have to change their lay out plan and exclude entrance from main road if they do so property rate will get reduced as entrance from main road is very attractive feature of Angel Jupitar.

Let me tell you one thing when we all have done booking in this project they have not told us that their project is in court case and have dispute if they have done so then no body would have interest to invest their hard earned money in disputed property,they are cheating from first day.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

It seems everyone is now desperate to move in and so am I in Angel Mercury. I have been speaking with the builders and it seems the possession date keep on moving forward. Last time when I checked it was September and now it is Oct-Nov. With the history of what they have been saying it seems by March 2013 we will get the property. If earlier then we all will party in the front. Below is the link to very recent (21st May) pics of the property. Make a guess by yourself as of when we can get the property.

Flickr: humtumau's Photostream

Update:
    1. Flooring finished in all rooms
    2. Swimming pool and parking under construction
    3. No sample flat available so can't click the pics.
    4. Roads outside the flat are not well established.
    5. Near by societies almost full.
    6. Completing time around Oct to Nov 2012.

I hope this will give you all some sight of relief or frustration. Be patient we will get there.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Am looking to buy a 2bhk flat in Angel Mercury, in resale though. Any idea what is the current price of 2bhk in resale??

Thanks
    Brijesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by askbrijesh
    Friends,

Am looking to buy a 2bhk flat in Angel Mercury, in resale though. Any idea what is the current price of 2bhk in resale??

Thanks
    Brijesh

Still want to buy in angel..? Hopr u hv read the posts in the e thread..
    CommentQuote
  • Am looking for a new RTM 2BHK society flat in Indirapuram in a budget of 55-60Lakh & had visited Angel Mercury last week. This project is complete now, though swimming pool, Gym are yet to complete & flats are being finished as & when possessions are taken by allottees. Some 20 odd families have also moved in. Dealer has quoted 63lakh for 11th floor (first cut price) & had advised that he'll get allotment transferred in my name from builder , which I can later registered in my name.

Have gone through the threads, did not find any issues pertaining to Angel Mercury, though there are lot for Angel Jupiter. Kindly advice if there are any issues in buying property in Angel Mercury & approx current 2BHK price (63lakh 2BHK seems very high for 11th floor)??

Thanks
    Brijesh
    CommentQuote
  • Also check 1413 sft spacious 2bhk + study of olive county which is very close to angel... u can get it in the same budget. Also it is far better project then angels.. There is huge rate variation in market. Recently we got it through a person at 4500 sft..all incl..directly from builder.

Originally Posted by askbrijesh
    Am looking for a new RTM 2BHK society flat in Indirapuram in a budget of 55-60Lakh & had visited Angel Mercury last week. This project is complete now, though swimming pool, Gym are yet to complete & flats are being finished as & when possessions are taken by allottees. Some 20 odd families have also moved in. Dealer has quoted 63lakh for 11th floor (first cut price) & had advised that he'll get allotment transferred in my name from builder , which I can later registered in my name.

Have gone through the threads, did not find any issues pertaining to Angel Mercury, though there are lot for Angel Jupiter. Kindly advice if there are any issues in buying property in Angel Mercury & approx current 2BHK price (63lakh 2BHK seems very high for 11th floor)??

Thanks
    Brijesh
    CommentQuote