Hello,

I am looking to buy a 3bhk (minimum 1500 sq feet super area) in Indirapuram and my Budget is around 40-45 lakhs maximum. I am mainly interested in Ready to move properties. I have seen some options at Jaipuria Greens and want valuable feedback from seniors over here.

1) 1777 sq feet 3Bhk..top most floor..17th floor: Rs 4040000 (price cheap but not sure about how top floors will be in summers)

2) 1593 Sq feet 3 Bhk: 15th floor : Rs 4500000- 4400000

Are these prices good? And most important how is Jaipuria construction quality..i have heard some issues regarding builders but need some concrete info. Bottomline this society seems affordable and in my range. I have visited the society and found the place Ok if not great. Power back works quite effectively there.

Any other societies that i should look for? Please suggest.

I have finalized Indirapuram location because i find this location practical and little cheaper than Noida. I am not much interested in so called greenery etc..i live a safe nice place to stay with my family. My office is in Noida.

Please help and Guide. Need to buy within a month.

Thanks
Sunny
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In the same Boat

Dear Sunny,
    Even i am looking for the same configuration.
    17th floor can be scorching in summer , u know char kadam sooraj ki aur nahi jana.
    will inform if there is anything.
    Can mail me hemkumargargyahoo.co.in
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria Greens's construction is very very bad.
    Originally Posted by saprovo
    Hello,

I am looking to buy a 3bhk (minimum 1500 sq feet super area) in Indirapuram and my Budget is around 40-45 lakhs maximum. I am mainly interested in Ready to move properties. I have seen some options at Jaipuria Greens and want valuable feedback from seniors over here.

1) 1777 sq feet 3Bhk..top most floor..17th floor: Rs 4040000 (price cheap but not sure about how top floors will be in summers)

2) 1593 Sq feet 3 Bhk: 15th floor : Rs 4500000- 4400000

Are these prices good? And most important how is Jaipuria construction quality..i have heard some issues regarding builders but need some concrete info. Bottomline this society seems affordable and in my range. I have visited the society and found the place Ok if not great. Power back works quite effectively there.

Any other societies that i should look for? Please suggest.

I have finalized Indirapuram location because i find this location practical and little cheaper than Noida. I am not much interested in so called greenery etc..i live a safe nice place to stay with my family. My office is in Noida.

Please help and Guide. Need to buy within a month.

Thanks
    Sunny
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Jaipuria Greens's construction is very very bad.

I agree with cookie........jaipuria construction is very very bad...one of my friends suffered a lot........
    i do not think 17th floor is bad unless it is top floor......higher the floor better it becomes....less noise..less mosquitoes...less dirt....

why do not you stay on rent in indirapuram for 6months to 1 year before buying there..........
    while living on rent ,you will get a feel of area and would be able to get a good deal.
    i would prefer to buy only around smriti upvan in indirapuram........only place worth living there without the usual congestion.......
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You

Thanks everyone for your replies...I will surely checkout other societies...jaipuria will be my last option incase i donot get anything...
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria construction is really bad plus from outside the society looks very worn down although i have to say space in flats is really good in my opinion u could also look at aditya mega city and amrapali royal (construction quality same as jaipuria) in ur budget .Also if i may suggest a lttle known newly built society in vasundhara by aditya in SEC -5 .Even if u don't want to buy in vasundhara just look at this society its adjacent to doctor's park a very well known society in vasundhara.It only have 3 BHK flats cost around 50L.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ra bunty,

do you have any idea about the availability in the said society of Aditya ? if they still have any flats available at this point of time. 50L is the basic cost or inclusive of all ( car parking , club etc).
    CommentQuote
  • One thing I have noticed is very high loading (40%) in IP society flats. 2 bhk has super area of >1100 sft.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    What's about Antriksh Sanskriti, a new project NH24.
    CommentQuote
  • These flats are in resale .But they r new construction and i think its all inclusive but i don't know about club if they have one. they do have swimming pool.
    CommentQuote
  • U will only get a 2 br flat (1225 sqft) in the 50L range at aditya mega city. And i am not sure that it would be incl registry n all.

Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    Jaipuria construction is really bad plus from outside the society looks very worn down although i have to say space in flats is really good in my opinion u could also look at aditya mega city and amrapali royal (construction quality same as jaipuria) in ur budget .Also if i may suggest a lttle known newly built society in vasundhara by aditya in SEC -5 .Even if u don't want to buy in vasundhara just look at this society its adjacent to doctor's park a very well known society in vasundhara.It only have 3 BHK flats cost around 50L.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

Ra_banty is partially right. I only differ that Jaipuria can't be compared with Amrapali Royal.

I have been living in Indirapuram for past 5 years and lived in best of the best societies. Changed almost 5-6 societies as I was single and big fan of heavy metal so everybody sort of kicked me out :-)

Currently living in Amrapali Royal Pent House for past 2 years. AR flats are very spacious (excellent utilisation of space) and the people are nice.
    A good park in front and RWA has just formed with president, VP, GS all my neighbors.

They are soon repainting the building again (from 15 August), replacing the current security (also deployed cameras few months back), front two gates are going to be beautified and 3rd no gate is to be used as visitor parking - all should finish before end of this year.

Somebody was selling 4BR / 2300 sqft at 60 L few weeks back in AR.

But now you will have to come up in budget as after the NE incident the sellers are asking 10-15% extra than it was few weeks ago. A 3BHK can still come at 52-55 L.

Second option could be to go for a builder flat; don't get much scared with the tag GZB. Things have changed in 5 years (my car stereo was stolen 5 years back though). Thanks to BMW, she has really done great piece of work in NCR - UP.

You can also try Eden Nirala, the builder is good and flats are very spacious; the metro station will come right opposite to that.

Then there are few others but they won't be ready in next 1-2-3 years.

As far as others are concerned let me list a few here -

Assotech - V Exp
    GC Grand - V V Exp
    Lotus Pond - Scandilistic Area
    Amrapali Greens - The building has cracks and people who know are selling cheap and running away
    Mahagun - 3BHK for +62L min.
    Gaur Green City - Just like Mahagun,

Shipra Suncity - Maintenance is v poor, their generators hardly work and GZB sees 8-10 hours of power cut through out the year.

Orange County - v V Exp

ATS Advantage - Not Available & V V Exp,

Raj Hans - Getting better now; try if you can.

SPS - Not too bad - Not too good (not better than AR)

Parsvnath - V Poor Maintenance - 3BHk for 62 +

Krishna Apra - V V Exp

Ashiana Upvan - V V Exp

Ashiana - V V Exp

Vijeta - Decent - you can try

Niho Scottish - Maintenace very poor, people are not so good there

Let me know if any other socity you would like to know.

Somebody said you can go for rent option and wait 1-1.5 years; I believe thats superb option.

I am leaving for GN in 2-3 months; just bought a 2150 Flat in ATS P;. Why I planned to leave - I wanted a big flat with not so crowd and pollution around. indirapuram has now become too tacky and polluted. Though safety is not much concern. It is just like any sober society of New Delhi. Traffic is getting scarier - takes 1 hour to reach IP park even in moderate hours, unlike earlier (30-40 minutes)

-AB
    CommentQuote
  • I have one more option for u GAUR VALERIO next to DPS it is a newly built society and is going to give possesion in next two months.3BHK may cost here around 55L (Resale) but try negotiating if it comes in ur budget then good otherwise there many more options u can look at.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    I have one more option for u GAUR VALERIO next to DPS it is a newly built society and is going to give possesion in next two months.3BHK may cost here around 55L (Resale) but try negotiating if it comes in ur budget then good otherwise there many more options u can look at.

I still remember in july 2009, i was looking for a 3-bhk ,(1700 sq.ft minimum) to buy in indirapuram.and rates are almost same as what people tell as of now (2011) in this forum....does that means in last 2 years rates are same in IP.
    let me remember...........
    i was getting....
    LOTUS pond--------1900 SQ FT----55
    HRC engineers------2000 sq ft-----53
    amrapali village------same same
    niho scottish--------1700 sq ft----48 lakhs
    balaji residency------1800 sq ft----45 lakhs.
    etc...etc...
    mostly were in range of 1700-2000 sq ft, and rates were always around 50-55 lacs.
    looks like same to me now..........
    after much searching i decided to live in vaishali sec-4, 3-bhk on rent at 16000.
    so i gave 16000X24=384000 + 30000(brokerage+shifting ) = 414000.
    home loans were at say 9% at that time...also FD at 9% in 2009
    so 9% of 50 lakhs =450000
    in 2 years 450000X2= 9 lakhs.

so 9 lakhs - 414000 =486000

hence money i saved = 486000 in 2 years being in renting rather than been a owner.
    and location of my vaishali-sec4 rented flat was superb, there are good options in 13000 also in vaishali sec-4.
    if you go to other sectors of vaishali rates are little less as vaishali sec-4 is the costliest sector in vaishali.

This confirmed my suspicion that rates are stagnant in IP area ....better stay on rent.

Even now i can afford to pay 60% downpayment ,but with a frequent job changing habit ,i think i will stick to renting.

Builder floors are very good in IP ,and in 45-50 lakhs,you will get a very decent one.....just make sure about power backup ,which is the most important point in IP,rest like swimming pool,gym can be availed outside....not power backup.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice insight!

Originally Posted by vatsalbajpai

after much searching i decided to live in vaishali sec-4, 3-bhk on rent at 16000.
    so i gave 16000X24=384000 + 30000(brokerage+shifting ) = 414000.
    home loans were at say 9% at that time...also FD at 9% in 2009
    so 9% of 50 lakhs =450000
    in 2 years 450000X2= 9 lakhs.

so 9 lakhs - 414000 =486000

hence money i saved = 486000 in 2 years being in renting rather than been a owner.
    and location of my vaishali-sec4 rented flat was superb, there are good options in 13000 also in vaishali sec-4.
    if you go to other sectors of vaishali rates are little less as vaishali sec-4 is the costliest sector in vaishali.

This confirmed my suspicion that rates are stagnant in IP area ....better stay on rent.

Even now i can afford to pay 60% downpayment ,but with a frequent job changing habit ,i think i will stick to renting.

Thanks for the calculations...never thought like this before...i guess i will wait a while and take a more informed decision, I will check few builders in noida too...may be some underconstruction properties too.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know how could u say that rates are same i may be wrong but according to my knowledge
    lotus pond 1900 is around 63L
    HRC - around 60L
    niho is around same as u.
    but these were low quality apartments if u compare them with Saphire,orange county,ATS,gaur then one would have gottten better returns then any FD.
    CommentQuote