Hello,

I am looking to buy a 3bhk (minimum 1500 sq feet super area) in Indirapuram and my Budget is around 40-45 lakhs maximum. I am mainly interested in Ready to move properties. I have seen some options at Jaipuria Greens and want valuable feedback from seniors over here.

1) 1777 sq feet 3Bhk..top most floor..17th floor: Rs 4040000 (price cheap but not sure about how top floors will be in summers)

2) 1593 Sq feet 3 Bhk: 15th floor : Rs 4500000- 4400000

Are these prices good? And most important how is Jaipuria construction quality..i have heard some issues regarding builders but need some concrete info. Bottomline this society seems affordable and in my range. I have visited the society and found the place Ok if not great. Power back works quite effectively there.

Any other societies that i should look for? Please suggest.

I have finalized Indirapuram location because i find this location practical and little cheaper than Noida. I am not much interested in so called greenery etc..i live a safe nice place to stay with my family. My office is in Noida.

Please help and Guide. Need to buy within a month.

Thanks
Sunny
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    These flats are in resale .But they r new construction and i think its all inclusive but i don't know about club if they have one. they do have swimming pool.

I understand you are referring to Aditya Suntech city. I agree its a good option but only if flats are available coz i checked with them and the flats are sold out and currently there is nothing available on resale as well. you are right the society does not have any extravagant features but have a swimming pool and club only. But a very decent place for an end user. is a low rise building only 6-7 floors and lesser no. of flats. The only question is availablity.........
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus, valerio,shipra vista

Hi all,

I am also looking for a ready to move flat in indirapuram.

MY budget is 45 lakh could be stretched to 50 lakh.

I have shortlisted few societies:

1) Gaur valerio: 2BHK-45 lakh
    +ve-Brand name of Gaur, newly constructed, having a park and swimming pool

-ve-Approach road is broken, it is other side of indirapuram(across CISF road), cheap societies are coming out there.

2) Shipra Krishna Vista- 2BHK-47 lakh
    +ve-great layout, Big park, excellent location

-ve-Park not maintained, club not functioning,still work is going on, Balcony is very small

3) Lotus Pond: 2BHK-44 lakh, 2+study 50 lakh.

+ve-superb entrance, landscape is good, balcony view is vaibhav khand park, superb location

-ve I realy cant find, would like to know.

Please tell me in detail about these society -ve and positive, especially lotus pond.
    CommentQuote
  • in above mentioned societies i would say clear winner is GAUR VALERIO as i have seen the flats in this society & they r of very good quality.Also the balconies r really nice + it's a new society i don't know if even people have started living there.also the location is really good.and why do u say all the chap societies r there but the best society( occupied) is near it ASHIANA also jaipuria mall is near to it.furthermore both highways NH-24 & NH-58 r near to it.

In the morning there is heavy rush of people going from IP to delhi on NH24 so u can take the vasundhara-bikanerwala-delhi route.there is less traffic on that route.
    CommentQuote
  • please tell me more about lotus pond

Hi Bunty,
    I liked the valerio most till today, but when i visited the lotus pond, i am attracted towards this society due to its beautiful layout and from balcony i can see vaibhav khand park. also i like the location, as i want market should be very close.
    I am working in NOIDA. so lotus pond is somewhat close to noida.
    (also i can get 2 bhk +study in 50-52 lakh)
    Please let me know about lotus pond in detail
    -maintenance issues if any
    -seeapge issues if any
    -water, generator, lift issue if any
    -any disputes

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajs578
    Hi,
    What's about Antriksh Sanskriti, a new project NH24.

ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI IS A good if NH-24 Is 8 Lane .........
    CommentQuote
  • I never knew Lotus Pond is that good !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    I never knew Lotus Pond is that good !

Yeah....it looks very very impressive from the pictures.
    Also the work for their RNE project has really picked up...currently they have close to about 200 labors at site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav

Hats off to RWA...this society is perfect example how a good RWA can change the fate of society.....
    I am enjoying life here.

If you can plz PM me your broker no incase there is any availability
    CommentQuote