Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ra_buntyThese flats are in resale .But they r new construction and i think its all inclusive but i don't know about club if they have one. they do have swimming pool.
I understand you are referring to Aditya Suntech city. I agree its a good option but only if flats are available coz i checked with them and the flats are sold out and currently there is nothing available on resale as well. you are right the society does not have any extravagant features but have a swimming pool and club only. But a very decent place for an end user. is a low rise building only 6-7 floors and lesser no. of flats. The only question is availablity.........CommentQuote0Flag
- Lotus, valerio,shipra vista
I am also looking for a ready to move flat in indirapuram.
MY budget is 45 lakh could be stretched to 50 lakh.
I have shortlisted few societies:
1) Gaur valerio: 2BHK-45 lakh
+ve-Brand name of Gaur, newly constructed, having a park and swimming pool
-ve-Approach road is broken, it is other side of indirapuram(across CISF road), cheap societies are coming out there.
2) Shipra Krishna Vista- 2BHK-47 lakh
+ve-great layout, Big park, excellent location
-ve-Park not maintained, club not functioning,still work is going on, Balcony is very small
3) Lotus Pond: 2BHK-44 lakh, 2+study 50 lakh.
+ve-superb entrance, landscape is good, balcony view is vaibhav khand park, superb location
-ve I realy cant find, would like to know.
Please tell me in detail about these society -ve and positive, especially lotus pond.CommentQuote0Flag
- in above mentioned societies i would say clear winner is GAUR VALERIO as i have seen the flats in this society & they r of very good quality.Also the balconies r really nice + it's a new society i don't know if even people have started living there.also the location is really good.and why do u say all the chap societies r there but the best society( occupied) is near it ASHIANA also jaipuria mall is near to it.furthermore both highways NH-24 & NH-58 r near to it.
In the morning there is heavy rush of people going from IP to delhi on NH24 so u can take the vasundhara-bikanerwala-delhi route.there is less traffic on that route.CommentQuote0Flag
- please tell me more about lotus pond
I liked the valerio most till today, but when i visited the lotus pond, i am attracted towards this society due to its beautiful layout and from balcony i can see vaibhav khand park. also i like the location, as i want market should be very close.
I am working in NOIDA. so lotus pond is somewhat close to noida.
(also i can get 2 bhk +study in 50-52 lakh)
Please let me know about lotus pond in detail
-maintenance issues if any
-seeapge issues if any
-water, generator, lift issue if any
thanks in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rajs578Hi,
What's about Antriksh Sanskriti, a new project NH24.
ANTRIKSH SANSKRITI IS A good if NH-24 Is 8 Lane .........CommentQuote0Flag
- I never knew Lotus Pond is that good !CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhishek1980I never knew Lotus Pond is that good !
Yeah....it looks very very impressive from the pictures.
Also the work for their RNE project has really picked up...currently they have close to about 200 labors at site.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumargaurav
Hats off to RWA...this society is perfect example how a good RWA can change the fate of society.....
I am enjoying life here.
If you can plz PM me your broker no incase there is any availabilityCommentQuote0Flag