Sort by :
Filter by :
- GZB it's not good for the soul. Higher FAR's (50% more than NOIDA) just make for more crowded societies and stressed infrastructure.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by madgeekGZB it's not good for the soul. Higher FAR's (50% more than NOIDA) just make for more crowded societies and stressed infrastructure.
That might be true for Crossings but not RNE.CommentQuote0Flag
- You are the victim of SICK psychology nothing else. FAR in RNE GZB is much lower than NE & N-Eway because due to HINDON AIRPORT maximum 8 to 13 floors are approved in RNE in all the societies however in NE and all upcoming Noida areas maximum floors approved are from 19 to 30. Check the facts FAR in RNE is just half then NE / N-Eway. All the 15 delivered societies till date in RNE have maximum 8 to 13 floors (confirmed) and have much more open area then any other locations.
Apart from FAR, RNE is better than Noida, Noida Extn, due to proximity to delhi, Down to earth people, facilities with regards to value for money not only real estate but daily needs. Schools, Roads, Hospitals, Railway station, Bus adda, shared autos everything is in gbd but only one thing is missing Marketting of GBD from BMW Lobby.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dceiteThat might be true for Crossings but not RNE.
Why will there be different rules for different parts of Ghaziabad?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mohanpruthiApart from FAR, RNE is better than Noida, Noida Extn, due to proximity to delhi, Down to earth people, facilities with regards to value for money not only real estate but daily needs. Schools, Roads, Hospitals, Railway station, Bus adda, shared autos everything is in gbd but only one thing is missing Marketting of GBD from BMW Lobby.
Yet. Prices are higher in Noida. Logic dictates, something must be up.CommentQuote0Flag
- For most of guys Quality of LIFE means only appreciation of money, again same SICK psychology. RNE GZB was started to develop just 3 years before and at this time 1 of the most costly & really GEM public school GD Goyanka is running with in the campus of RNE ie ZERO KM, other public schools like DPS , RYAN International and 10 more are just 3 to 6 KM far from RNE and school busses pass with in the campus of RNE.
If giving returns is the only criteria to judge any location then read below thread and Newspaper news seriously & fully and then judge youself which area in NCR give highest return during last 1 years.
Don't take these things personally, unless it is affecting your business. Your use of CAPS and green colour is very disturbing.
Indirapuram (part of GZB AFAIK) has been around for donkey's years and so have Vaishali etc (so much for your 3 years argument).
I think there are half a dozen prominent schools (functional and upcoming) in the Noida Expressway region. This is when people haven't even started living there in any meaningful way Sec 93, 82 apart)
As to quality of life... We shall see.
And finally, prices in Noida. ah well. best you find out yourself.
Anyway, lets dump the inconvenient facts for a minute and do a thought experiment.
Let's say you had 1 crore in the bank. Where would you buy a flat/house? Noida or GZB?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by madgeek
Let's say you had 1 crore in the bank. Where would you buy a flat/house? Noida or GZB?
None. In Gurgaon.
If i had 20 Lac, it would be RNE (and not Noida ExTENSION)
If i had 35 lac, it would be noida expressway (with fingers crossed) - as my office is shifting to Noida ExpresswayCommentQuote0Flag
- its noida forum, why you are not having this discussion in GZB forum. Here it appears that Mogammo is trying to make fun of the issue. People here come to see facts....not for Joke's.CommentQuote0Flag
- True. avoid him. He is promoting RNE in NOIDA Forum.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Pradeep76its noida forum, why you are not having this discussion in GZB forum. Here it appears that Mogammo is trying to make fun of the issue. People here come to see facts....not for Joke's.
I tell you the reason why.
The Noida Forum was and is filled with investors and middle income buyers who were looking primarily Projects in Noida Extension (Though ironically Noda Extension is Greater Noida, and Noida).
Now the same middle income buyers would need an alternative, given thie debacle. Thats why the sister city of Ghaziabad having flats at almost same rates but with much more peace of mind and infrastrutcture in RNE, would make a lot of sens for buyers.
Whats the harm in discussing this?
And its not about one person promoting RNE.
Its a comparison report published in a respected national newspaper.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is no harm in few replies of any city of NCR in any other city forum
Cool guys, there is no harm in discussing any city of NCR in any forum because all are mainly represent same area NCR and all cities are hardly 1 to 35 KM (max) far with each other. ADMIN himself can ban such discussion if find completely out of his defined rules. ADMIN can also shift any thread to other city forum if find that thread is not related to corresponding city. Check today Times of India newspaper this comparison article or NE-RNE is published in the middle of Noida Extension Problem (Same page), So will all of these forum guys will also say to Times of India that do not publish this??
Only brokers of few areas may have problems while discussing anything about GZB , FDB , GN , Manesar in NOIDA/GGN forums, but such discussion is always useful for lots of END USERS for whom this forum is actually promoted. Not a single HARM with such discussions.CommentQuote0Flag
- Good and sensible reply by dceite for an IT Professional + Family POV, 100% agree. But preference may be change if person who is purchasing home is not an IT Professional (like me).
In my family members, job area is mainly Lawers / CA . Hence for my family, locations near to India Gate / Karkarduma Court / Tees Hajari Court / ITO / GZB Rajnagar is more better than GGN or NOIDA because nothing to taken from IT jobs for me. So for me GZB Vaishali is one of the best place of LIVE, and if I have 100 Lac cash then with such amount I will definitely want to prefer to buy a Good Society Pentahouse in Vaishali GZB and all the Job/Work location of my every family member will be with in 5 to 12 KM Reach and can also use Metro whenever we need.
This is right that for any LAWERS / CA professionals Vaishali GZB is one of the best location in whole NCR at it rate because each & every Delhi/GZB Court and all Income TAX Offices are with in 10 to 25 minutes CAR/Metro drive far. But dear now Vaishali GZB is not as cheap that you can get Good Society Pentahouse in Vaishali GZB even in 100 Lac. Check now, rates has been appreciated rocket high in Vaishali GZB during last 1 year. With 1 caror cash You can maximum get only Luxury/Specious 3 BHK or 4 BHK of less then 2000 SF in any Good Society of Vaishali GZB.CommentQuote0Flag