JAIPURIA/WAVE CITY/ADITYA WORLD CITY /EMMAR MGF

Which township is good at NH-24

Still none of them cant compete EMMAR MGF

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

Still none of them cant compete EMMAR MGF

StuD \m/

But till now they are not launch project, they are just doing planning .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868

Dear Mr. Garg

I understand but

I was just telling you on the basis of track record by EMAAR MGF as an established `n experienced brand in Gurgaon and other region.

They deliver premium segment projects, no compromise in quality and minor late in delivery.

It would be great move by EMAAR MGF if they are expanding on NH-24

But 1st let them come all with projects because after that Projects Location, Approach, Connectivity etc also very important which makes project more strong.

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar

Any idea of the location of emaar township on NH24 with respect to Wave city?
    CommentQuote
  • Wave

Originally Posted by pgarg6868

Wave city is too huge a project and they have one more on yamuna expressway. I am not to keen on it for this very reason.

Also, isn't G99 on Dwarka Expressway by the same builder??? Uppals??? I think they have too much on the platter.

I long back heard about some SANTOSA city???? Has that been built?? ;)
    CommentQuote

Is that "Emaar Commonwealth Games Village" located on the National Highway 24 adjacent to Akshardham Temple.

Are you talking about this project on NH-24 or you meant are they coming with 1 more new Project on NH-24 ?

StuD \m/

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

Is that "Emaar Commonwealth Games Village" located on the National Highway 24 adjacent to Akshardham Temple.

Are you talking about this project on NH-24 or you meant are they coming with 1 more new Project on NH-24 ?

StuD \m/

well i dont know abt Emaar MGF !! i dont think they have any plans on NH24 .. all they have is the common wealth games village which is for crorepati folks only !

Wave City is a good one .. its located just few km ahead of crossings republik on NH24 .. promoters Chaddha Group .. biggest liquor baron in UP and they have many malls already (including CSM Noida in partnership with shipra)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am new to the forum, however have a flat in Crescent Parc, Eony Greens , NH 24, Ghaziabad....Its in a G+3 tower and will be ready to move by Oct 2011... In case I wish to sell it, is it the right time & what should be the price for a 1400 Ground floor 3 BHK flat with Lawn ?

Moreover, is there any thread for Crescent parc on NH 24?

Appreciate your help ...

Rgds, Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveensri
    Hi All,

I am new to the forum, however have a flat in Crescent Parc, Eony Greens , NH 24, Ghaziabad....Its in a G+3 tower and will be ready to move by Oct 2011... In case I wish to sell it, is it the right time & what should be the price for a 1400 Ground floor 3 BHK flat with Lawn ?

Appreciate your help ...

Rgds, Naveen

Crescent Parc is a good project .. however the location is an issue .. during peak office hours it wont be easy to come to noida from there using the already congested NH24 .. so i dont see much price escalation in that area for the next 3-4 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Naveen,

Welcome, I feel you are the first one from Crescent Parc, Eony Greens project. There are many members for gurgaon project and are member of google group http://groups.google.com/group/sare-crescent-parc-gurgaon-buyers

You are welcome to join the group if you want.

Originally Posted by naveensri
    Hi All,

Appreciate your help ...

Rgds, Naveen
    CommentQuote
  • Thankew for the welcome :-) Appreciate it
    CommentQuote

Hey This is Naveen, Read all your research ... Good One !!! Give a try to Crescent Parc on NH 24 GZB... 2 Kms ahead of Crossings Rebublic... Good thing is its a G+3 Tower society...Ready to move in this month or latest by Sep 11... 3 BHK (1375 Sq.ft) + lawn (Personal 12x15) would not cost you anything more than 35 Lk (All Inclusive)...Not the best one Location wise as on Today, but excellent construction by BL Kashyap, FDI project so safe...Loan from LIC... Worth a shot u can call me at 9717169292 incase u need help ... not a broker at all ... lolzzzzzzz
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai Log ---
    Wave City (NH-24) par phir se aag laga raha hai.
    New projects comming in Wave city
    16L mein 2BHK
    Ban nein mein 3-4 saal lagein ge hi.
    Tab tak NH-24 bhi wide ho jane ki chance hai

Any view as investment??
    CommentQuote