Collapse

owning a floor in a 3 storey building.

Last updated: July 12 2011
3 | Posts
1208 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owning a floor in a 3 storey building.

Someone I kno has a plot in Ghaziabad, They want to to construct three floor on that and another friend of mine want to keep a floor for himself in that building. how is it possible?

Is there any legal way to do it, so that this friend get a loan from bank for a single floor.

Re : owning a floor in a 3 storey building.

Someone suggested that if the area is greater than 120 sq yards then registry for a single floor can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by JainSingh View Post
      Someone suggested that if the area is greater than 120 sq yards then registry for a single floor can be done.
      This information is actually right but better to confirm this thing from all near about builders , RTI. If you want to purchase one floor then better to purchase by any builder or in resale. Even your friend can construct and sell to you but I think still some permission will be taken by GDA or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        This information is actually right but better to confirm this thing from all near about builders , RTI. If you want to purchase one floor then better to purchase by any builder or in resale. Even your friend can construct and sell to you but I think still some permission will be taken by GDA or something like that.
        Thanks a bunch Saurabh. I'll surely do that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X