GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    As for above news.... While posting any news I am not that's Representative........ I will not be responsible if any infra news finally do not finalize..... I just post this good GZB metro news from a reliable source at Government of India WEB SITE posted TODAY. Rest anything is possible before MOU SIGNED....

Good point with both NEW GZB METRO Lines is that UP Gov. & AKY personally want these to start ASAP hence they will make a way for 15% UPSCID Share ASAP (I think)....

BAD point with UP is that Mayawati left CM Chair after looting UP fully and nothing left into UP Gov. Khajana right now, it will take around 1 year to again get fresh money into UP Khanaja ..... so GDA has to manage both new gzb metro lines funds at his own with 3 partners in which 2 are ready 1 is remain.

And thats what is popularly called supporting evidence..... And that's what was repeatedly requested to be put forth by the respectable member who got aggravated.... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • सेक्टर-60 चौराहे से एनएच-24
    ग्रीन बेल्ट पर दौड़ेगी मेट्रो
    अमर उजाला ब्यूरो
    नोएडा। सिटी सेंटर से सेक्टर-62 मेट्रो विस्तार में सेक्टर-60 चौराहे से एनएच-24 तक मेट्रो ग्रीन बेल्ट के ऊपर दौड़ेगी। इसके लिए नोएडा प्राधिकरण ने डीएमआरसी को निर्देशित करते हुए एक सप्ताह में नया डिजाइन तैयार करने की बात कही है। बॉटेनिकल गार्डन मेट्रो विस्तार में कोई भी बदलाव नहीं हुआ और इसे यथावत रखने की सहमति दे दी गई।

मेट्रो विस्तार को लेकर प्राधिकरण के सीईओ संजीव सरन और चेयरमैन राकेश बहादुर ने सेक्टर-62 और बॉटेनिकल गार्डन की लाइन का प्रस्तुतीकरण देखा। डीएमआरसी के मुख्य अभियंता एसबी शर्मा के साथ हुई बैठक में नोएडा के अधिकारियों के निर्देश पर यह निर्धारित किया गया कि सेक्टर-62 मेट्रो विस्तार में मेट्रो ट्रैक सेक्टर-60 से एनएच-24 तक ग्रीन बेल्ट पर तैयार किए जाएंगे। तैयार डीपीआर में यह सेंट्रल वर्ज पर बनाई गई थी। इस संबंध में डीएमआरसी ने एक सप्ताह में नया डिजाइन तैयार करने की बात कही है।
    इसके साथ बॉटेनिकल गार्डन से कालिंदी कुंज-सरिता विहार होते हुए वाया जगत पुरी एयरपोर्ट जाने वाली लाइन पर कोई भी संशोधन नहीं किया जाएगा। इसके डीपीआर पर पहले ही सहमति दी जा चुकी है। प्राधिकरण ने इन दोनों विस्तार के एमओयू पर चर्चा करते हुए अगली बोर्ड बैठक में दोनों योजनाओं का प्रस्ताव रखने का निर्णय लिया। इसके बाद ही शासन से अनुमति प्राप्त करेंगे। बॉटेनिकल गार्डन विस्तार में 874 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होंगे, जिसमें 151 करोड़ रोलिंग स्टाक, 65 करोड़ रुपये भूमि, 86 करोड़ रुपये केंद्रीय कर और 46.07 करोड़ रुपये राज्य कर के रूप में शामिल किया है। वहीं, सेक्टर-62 मेट्रो विस्तार का कुल बजट 1805 करोड़ रुपये होगा। इसमें कार्य लागत 1380 करोड़, भूमि 249 करोड़, केंद्र और राज्य कर 119 करोड़ रुपये होगा।

ट्रैफिक व्यवस्था का काम राइट्स को सौंपा
    ट्रैफिक व्यवस्था सुधारने के लिए राइट्स को जिम्मा दिया गया है, जिससे मेट्रो विस्तार के दौरान भविष्य में होने वाले डायवर्जन को पूरा खाका खींचा जा सके। नोएडा
    प्राधिकरण सीईओ संजीव सरन ने बताया कि मेट्रो विस्तार के साथ ट्रैफिक पर भी विशेष ध्यान दिया जा रहा है, ताकि निर्माण कार्य चलने के दौरान लोगों को परेशानी न उठानी पड़े। जिसके लिए राइट्स को जांच का जिम्मा सौंपा गया है। इसकी रिपोर्ट मिलने के बाद आगे की रणनीति बनाई जाएगी।

-Amar Ujala
    CommentQuote
  • DMRC metro phase III

Guys,

If you would have read carefully between the lines as per the Press release,
    it clearly says that nominations were received, but only the below routes were cleared.

· Jahangirpuri – Badli (4.489 km.)
    · Central Secretariat – Kashmere Gate (9.37 km.)
    · Mukundpur – Yamuna Vihar (55.697 km.)
    · Janakpuri West – Kalindi Kunj (33.494 km.)

In any way it doesn't mentioned that Metro extension upto Ghaziabad New Bus Adda and Loni (Ghaziabad) or from sector 60 to Nh4 route is cleared.
    This is all wrong news spread by dealers & builders to clear their unsold inventory & the most of the news appearing in newspaper as paid as well.

One day i went to a dealer in Sector 62 in Noida, to my surprise he said that work has already started near NH24., to which i said where in NH24, he could not explain me the location. Go guys be careful with these dealers/builders/financiers who are working overtime to make fool of general public & earn fast bucks..

CD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cooldude80
    Guys,

If you would have read carefully between the lines as per the Press release,
    it clearly says that nominations were received, but only the below routes were cleared.

· Jahangirpuri – Badli (4.489 km.)
    · Central Secretariat – Kashmere Gate (9.37 km.)
    · Mukundpur – Yamuna Vihar (55.697 km.)
    · Janakpuri West – Kalindi Kunj (33.494 km.)

In any way it doesn't mentioned that Metro extension upto Ghaziabad New Bus Adda and Loni (Ghaziabad) or from sector 60 to Nh4 route is cleared.
    This is all wrong news spread by dealers & builders to clear their unsold inventory & the most of the news appearing in newspaper as paid as well.

One day i went to a dealer in Sector 62 in Noida, to my surprise he said that work has already started near NH24., to which i said where in NH24, he could not explain me the location. Go guys be careful with these dealers/builders/financiers who are working overtime to make fool of general public & earn fast bucks..

CD

tHANKS GOD! IE nahi bataya ki NH24 pe metro chal rahi hai ! Ie Broker lok paise ke lie kuch bhi kar sakte hai. hum bwkuf phaans jate hai
    CommentQuote
  • Metro expansion to Loni approved

GHAZIABAD: Decks were cleared for Metro rail extension towards Loni in Ghaziabad on Friday following a green signal by the empowered committee and cabinet. A meeting was held in this connection in Delhi which was attended by Ghaziabad Development Authority vice-chairman Santosh Yadav.

The GDA vice chairman told TOI that the proposal under Mass Rapid Transit System recommended by the empowered committee was produced before the cabinet on Friday. "Approval has been given to the project and soon UP government will submit its cost share and work will be started on the Metro extension," he added.

Earlier, the GDA had agreed to share a third of the cost of constructing a station at Johari Enclave. The fillip for expansion of the Delhi Metro came after GDA stressed the need for the transport system in the city. "The estimated cost of the project is Rs 282 crore and UP will have to contribute Rs 60 crore," Yadav added.

Apart from sharing the cost, UP will also be giving a part of the land in Ghaziabad for the development of the station. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has planned a station at Johari Enclave, proposed to be built on a 3km extension of the Yamuna Vihar line to Shiv Vihar in the third phase of expansion of the Metro network. Some part of land required for the station is in Uttar Pradesh.

The extension is part of the new 56km Mukundpur-Yamuna Vihar corridor, which will connect areas in north, south and east Delhi.

TOI
    CommentQuote
  • Update
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • update
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Decks cleared for Metro near Loni

be constructed on a 3-km extension of the Yamuna Vihar line to Shiv Vihar in the Phase III of the Delhi Metro network. Some part of land required for this station is in Uttar Pradesh.

The entire extension is part of the third-phase of the network from Mukundpur to Yamuna Vihar (a 56km route), which will connect various areas in north, south and east Delhi.

Once complete, the Johari Enclave station will also cater to daily commuters from Loni, which has an estimated population of around 5-6 lakh and is close to Delhi.
    GDA has also expedited the second phase of R991- crore Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand Metro connectivity in Ghaziabad and have already sent the final cost-sharing pattern with other Uttar Pradesh agencies to Lucknow for finalisation.

HT
    CommentQuote
  • मेट्रो स्टेशन के पास बनेगा सुपर मार्केट

नया बस अड्डा के प्रस्तावित मेट्रो स्टेशन को खास बनाने के लिए जीडीए यहां एक सुपर मार्केट बनाने का प्लान बना रहा है। जीडीए के वीसी संतोष कुमार यादव ने इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए नगर निगम सहित अन्य विभागों के सीनियर अफसरों से विचार - विमर्श करना शुरू कर दिया है। जल्द ही इसके लिए डीपीआर ( डिटेल प्रोजेक्ट रिपोर्ट ) तैयार होने की संभावना है।

साढ़े तीन एकड़ में होगा सुपर मार्केट

दिलशाद गार्डन से नया बस अड्डा के मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट पर जीडीए करीब एक हजार करोड़ रुपये खर्च करने जा रहा है। ऐसे में जीडीए इस खर्च की भरपाई के लिए कई तरह के प्लान तैयार कर रहा है। इसमें मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के आसपास जीडीए लैंड यूज चेंज कर करोड़ों रुपये कमाने की प्लानिंग तैयार कर रहा है। इसमें नया बस अड्डा मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के पास सुपर मार्केट बनाना भी शामिल है। नया बस अड्डे के पास मेट्रो स्टेशन मौजूदा मॉटल्स की तरफ बनेगा। जीडीए सूत्रों का कहना है कि यहां करीब साढ़े तीन एकड़ जमीन एक सरकारी विभाग के पास लीज पर है। यह लीज इसी साल समाप्त हो चुकी है। इसी जमीन पर सुपर मार्केट बनाने का प्लान है। सुपर मार्केट कितने मंजिल का होगा इस पर अभी फैसला होना बाकी है। मगर जीडीए का प्लान है कि इसे पांच मंजिल का बनाया जाएगा। सुपर मार्केट को इस तरह से बनाया जाएगा कि सारा सामान एक ही छत के नीचे मिले।

नगर निगम ने जताई अपनी सहमति

जीडीए वीसी संतोष कुमार यादव ने इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए नगर आयुक्त जितेन्द्र सिंह से भी बातचीत की है। दरअसल इस प्रोजेक्ट में कुछ जमीन नगर निगम की भी शामिल होगी। नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह का कहना है कि इस प्रोजेक्ट में नगर निगम सीधे तौर पर शेयर नहीं करेगा , निगम की जमीन इसमें शामिल होगी। नगर निगम का कहना है कि जीडीए इस प्रोजेक्ट में पैसा लगाए और इससे होने वाली आमदनी का एक हिस्सा निगम को भी दे।

जल्दी ही बनेगा मार्केट का डीपीआर

जीडीए सूत्रों का कहना है कि दिलशाद गार्डन से नया बस अड्डा तक आने वाले मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के लिए जल्दी ही डीएमआरसी और जीडीए के बीच एमओयू साइन होने जा रहा है। इसके बाद सिटी में सुपर मार्केट प्रोजेक्ट के लिए भी जीडीए किसी एक्सपर्ट कंपनी से डीपीआर तैयार कराएगा। डीपीआर पर प्रदेश सरकार की मुहर लगने के बाद इस प्रोजेक्ट पर जीडीए कार्य करना शुरू कर देगा।

_Navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • thanks fritolay ji,
    well, everyone is waiting for that one good news about mou signing for gzb bus stand metro. from the above article, it looks that GDA is well in control of the situation and like SP government at lucknow, is absolutely serious and sincere in seeing the metro to gzb through. And with VC yadav ji, there seem to be so many options available to GDA to generate funds for the project.
    well done VC sahib.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=10674
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • When When When ??? MOU !!!!!!!!
    15 minute main pahunche ya 20 minute main pehle MOU to sign karwaoo yar...
    Pak gaye ye sab dekh dekh kar.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, all are Fake and Paid News :). Just wait wait wait for MOU ... :).
    CommentQuote
  • I saw a dream few days back...You people urself can decide what is the genuinity of my dream

For making the MOU happen for New Bus Adda, New Govt is asking Rs. 5 Crore from every builder of the affected area specially RNE. This money will be used to fund 2014 election & it will be hard cash. First reaction was builders very happy & continuous news flow was there for Metro. The date was decided that it will be 30th May as to deposit the money. But then Builders started to give excuses specially the ones who have already sold most of their project & not left with much inventories. Now Builders are not ready to pay & GDA is becoming tougher & tougher and no news of metro is coming.

Lets see when I again see the new dream of settlement between Govt & builders. I hope that I will see it soon otherwise Gbd property will crash or stagnate atleast in my dreams....
    CommentQuote
  • bhai, kuch achhe sapne dekho. aur jaldi jaldi dekho. mou ko to kam se kam sign kara hi dalo sapno main. haqueekat main kya hoga dekha jayega.
    CommentQuote