GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello, What would be the nearest metro station (proposed ones) from the Oxy Homez and Bharat City projects in New Dilshad Garden Extension. And what would be the route line for the proposed metro station in Loni?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maverick81
    Hello, What would be the nearest metro station (proposed ones) from the Oxy Homez and Bharat City projects in New Dilshad Garden Extension. And what would be the route line for the proposed metro station in Loni?

Most close Upcoming GZB Metro Station from Oxy Homes & Bharat City Projects bia Good Driving Route will be Rajbaag (Shalimar Garden).... Distances will be as below

~5 KM from Oxy Homez and Bharat City projects
    ~2 KM from Shalimar City (MR Proview)
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=11156
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How many times will this MoU get signed? Every few weeks, the news of 'Metro work about to reach Mohan Nagar' has been popping up since last 3-4 years.
    Even if we talk of this time, has GDA arranged funding?

On a related note, what happened to Delhi-Meerut expressway/monorail/metro?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    How many times will this MoU get signed? Every few weeks, the news of 'Metro work about to reach Mohan Nagar' has been popping up since last 3-4 years.
    Even if we talk of this time, has GDA arranged funding?

On a related note, what happened to Delhi-Meerut expressway/monorail/metro?

Mohan Nagar Metro funding approved last week by UP Gov, yes GDA has arranged the funds finally with the help of Aawas Vikas , Nagar Nigam... Now work on MOU preparation is going on with DMRC, in 1 month MOU will be signed..... MOU sign is last step and till date no MOU signed for mohan nagar metro.

Delhi-Meerut expressway/monorail/metro is center gov. project and it will start from year 2013 as per till date information....

CommentQuote
  • Dear Mohanpruthi,
    Today is 15th June 2012. Will MOU be signed today or still there is some changes in the plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwik

Today is 15th June 2012. Will MOU be signed today or still there is some changes in the plan?

No Way... before the result of Nagar Nigam Election no new meeting ..... MOU of any new metro line in Noida/GZB will only be final after 4th July once Result of Nagar Nigam Election declared..... there is Code of Conduct at this time in whole UP....
    CommentQuote
  • The status of Mohan Metro is same as it was few years back - on papers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwik
    Dear Mohanpruthi,

mOHanpurthi saab kuch to bataie
    CommentQuote
  • In the morning itself I was expecting the bombardment of questions. When anybody say something with confidence, and it does not happen, then this kind of situation happen as with me today. I wanted to write in the morning itself but was working into field just came office & this is my today's first work at my office computer.

1. I m sorry if anybody hurted, but I providded the information which I got through my confidential links
    2. In this delay GDA or any other agency has no fault at all. They worked very sincerely towards the cause.
    3. Whatever delay happened was due to some certain reasons ( I still insist that I know it) but cannot share on such public forums as I had not created any fake ID & its my genuine ID
    4. Good News : Whatever the reason was ( for delay ) It was sorted out some time back & everything is on track But as righly said by Mr. Saurabh Due to code of conduct this move will be taken after results. But Be sure everything is on Track.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mohanpruthi

I think your source of information is very realistic as can be seen from the progress after new VC of GDA.
    Definitely I am hope it will materialize now. Hence keep us informed.We are not interested in knowing your source. Exact date for MOU may change as per other prevailing condition.
    Not an issue.Govt works are always happening in this fashion only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhx2a
    Dear mohanpruthi

I think your source of information is very realistic as can be seen from the progress after new VC of GDA.
    Definitely I am hope it will materialize now. Hence keep us informed.We are not interested in knowing your source. Exact date for MOU may change as per other prevailing condition.
    Not an issue.Govt works are always happening in this fashion only.

Thanks for keeping the faith.
    CommentQuote
  • Now its Confirmed that MOU Sign will catch speed after Nagar Nigam Election ie after 4th July....

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=11633
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • thanks saurabhji for the good news!

Let us hope that July will bring in new hope for Gzb including RNE residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloid
    thanks saurabhji for the good news!

Let us hope that July will bring in new hope for Gzb including RNE residents.

wE should have hope. December2010, June 2011, Jan 2012, Mar2012, June 2012 now july 2012. Lets see. But dont rely paid news of these news paperwale.

you can remember during 6th CPC of Central Govt. these reporters claimed that every Govt. Servant will get three promotions in their carrier(one promotion in each 10 years). Though still there are some people in the same post since last thirty years. And the proposal was not in the recommendation also.

Also in many other cases it has been found that the reporters twist matter for their self interest. ( In TV you may see reporters to ask ' how are you feeling after your son/daughter's death ?) .

So dont rely on these paid report.
    CommentQuote