GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I don't think, this is going to happen, as NE is open and this declaration would divert all the buyers from NE to RNE, so builder lobby there in NE would not happen this, once NE would become residable, only then this metro project will take place. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I don't think, this is going to happen, as NE is open and this declaration would divert all the buyers from NE to RNE, so builder lobby there in NE would not happen this, once NE would become residable, only then this metro project will take place. :D

wHAT is the link between gzb Metro and NE ?????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    wHAT is the link between gzb Metro and NE ?????????????

Connectivity thats the main issue for RNE so far, ITES buyers want to have connectivity to Noida. As far as Noida is concerned, that is any how approachable from RNE(Hindon Canal Road). But metro will add boost to connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Connectivity thats the main issue for RNE so far, ITES buyers want to have connectivity to Noida. As far as Noida is concerned, that is any how approachable from RNE(Hindon Canal Road). But metro will add boost to connectivity.

sIMILARLY AS FAR as Delhi is concerned, Delhi is livable and it is supposed to be approachable from RNE . Is it sufficient justification that Metro will reach RNE soon?
    CommentQuote
  • This contradicts akhilesh's stand on FDI.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011

As per the above article The development around new corridor will include big showrooms of mnc's due FDI in retail.
    Whereas akhilesh has categorically stated that they are against FDI in retail in state and wud'nt be implemented. So does this article have any weightage and be expected to hv followed proper research?
    As of now whole builders lobby is very amprehensive VC & CM plannings of area. Announcements solicited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BuildersNCR
    As per the above article The development around new corridor will include big showrooms of mnc's due FDI in retail.
    Whereas akhilesh has categorically stated that they are against FDI in retail in state and wud'nt be implemented. So does this article have any weightage and be expected to hv followed proper research?
    As of now whole builders lobby is very amprehensive VC & CM plannings of area. Announcements solicited

Everybody please mark my words. METRO WILL NOT COME ON THIS ROUTE TILL ATLEAST 2020. We are already near end of 2012 and still its not approved from cabinet. After UP cabinet approval it has further hurdles ahead like GOI approval etc.

Only after these approvals will metro work first start on PAPER. 2013 will also end like this since this is ULTA PRADESH. 2014 we have elections so nothing will happen that year too. Only in 2015 we can hope something to start and please hope only if we have some stable government in centre at that time.

So all in all the future is very bleak and anybody buying in raj nagar extension or near by areas for metro will be making a big mistake as some people might go from their 30s to their 40s in wait for this metro route. Trust me guys this is all builder nexus and some people in this forum keep on posting these updates just to keep your interest going in raj nagar extension and near by areas.

So look at real development happening in ghaziabad and do not make your plans on such rumours. They only benefit builders and brokers, not buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Do u know abt this one

ULTA PRADESH " like this one... By the way do you hv any info what is in store for appartment being built as multiple units on single floors for plots 200 sqmt and above ... I mean VC has halted work since last 7 months , and that pains
    CommentQuote
  • Not all correct

Last ten years in the rule of MAYA trans hindon area of gzb has seen phenomrnal rise, a temproray halt is there and paper work is in progress though administrative process is taking time. Now as far as HUDA IS CONCERNED. They are against private builders , the way floorwise registries were stopped to support big fish in NCR Haryana shows the Govts favouratism though the reg is now allowed it has done damage. In a nutshell GZB is still a fvrt with factors like ROI and sale rotation.
    CommentQuote
  • well, we all understand that most ofthe decisions are political in india. no one thinks of common man. however, metro to ghaziabad bus stand will surely come as it will benefit SP immensely in 2014. So, let us hope that GDA VC sahib gives this tohfa to ghaziabad. and it will be his biggest contribution. Metro to Gzb bus stand will change the face of Gzb for good and santosh yadav ji ka naam sunhere aksharon main likha jayega.

when the funding pattern has been decided, then why it is taking so long for UP cabinet approval. it isnot understood why everything is delayed. there were some news of some survey by some foreign company for ridership. what is news on that. nothing... why cannot GDA tell to public that this is the present state of metro to Gzb and these are the various steps before MOU issigned and these are the steps which have to be cleared before work commences on ground and give timeframe for eachof these steps. Will it not be transparent way of working. Noone knows as to what all isinvolved and no one is questioning the delay. And if it takes 6 months for all steps to clear, so be it. at least public will be clear.

And lastly, politicians can do any thing. if they have to clear it it can be done in a day by calling special meeting of all concerned.
    SP and GDA VC sahib ki ijjat ka sawal ye jab tak nahi banega tab tak shayad ye log hilenge nahin. Pahle kah rahe the ki july 2012 main hi MOU sign ho jayega.
    CommentQuote
  • I think filing a RTI in DMRC web site ,ay give some information abt the project status. wat u say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saint77
    I think filing a RTI in DMRC web site ,ay give some information abt the project status. wat u say.

Yes, this is going to be the best thing somebody can do to put all speculation to rest. Personally, I have been hearing about this metro route from 2003. Almost 10 years have passed but nothing concrete has been done. So many projects were launched along this route out of which parsvnath has many. But we all know the status of those projects, some of them are as old as 6 years with no signs of possession, i really pity those buyers.

Talking about SP government, well they are more concerned about development of kannauj, mainpuri, itawah etc. These areas are getting 24 hour electricity and ghaziabad which contributes highest revenue to the state is getting cuts of 8 hours and more. So what do you expect from this SP government. Well, personally I believe SP Can NEVER win in Ghaziabad because the demographic and caste percentage does not support an SP win. Either BJP or BSP can win Ghaziabad not SP.

This is the reason they will keep ignoring ghaziabad and do development work where they are more likely to win.
    CommentQuote
  • RTI well not a bad idea. But nt to dmrc , file it to state govt asking the status, also ask the steps involved and the administrative protocol neccesary before giving dmrc the nod to start work on ground , parallely file an rti to dmrc as to which authority can ask them to initiate mrts projects on corridors and what permissions are required to be availed by them before they initiate working on such corridors . I think this can give some idea about the real picture
    CommentQuote
  • I m sure if he wants a pie of realty boom
    he can not ignore gzb, though announcements are attractive but actual ground work will tell. Development is sure to come to these areas due to the demand which is there, akhilesh & co can not dampen the demand , though there is a temporary blockage for pvt builders Damad Shri VC has announced amendments in masterplan which seem to be bold and ahead of even noida or gurgaon as far as single plots are concerned which is a positive sign but the nod for amendments is eagerly awaited and this be a sign of SP's attitude towards times to come
    CommentQuote
  • So lets just hope that new masterplan amendments are good and implemented without any delay
    CommentQuote
  • aaccha laaga ki is thread me kuch real discussion ho raja hai. Pahle saare hypothetical discussion hotaa tha.

Does anybody know the step by step procedure after signing of MoU?
    CommentQuote