GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala



https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
Reply
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how much time they will take now to start the ground work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saint77
    how much time they will take now to start the ground work.



    Finally some good news, lets see how soon the work starts. MOU was signed earlier also as per gda website but work never began. Lets see how soon work can start this time. Its the actual work on ground that matters.

    But yes definetly, some seriousness is there from govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo Ji, Ab toh is thread ko Joke of The day mein toh nahin daloge na. Congrats to all
    CommentQuote
  • Having the tag of same from years now it has comeout
    SUCCESSFULLY ..congrats to all & happy diwali .........
    CommentQuote
  • sirji kachhue or khargosh ki kahani yaad hai naa....... jinohne kachhue ka joke banaaya wo khud joke ban gaye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    Chalo Ji, Ab toh is thread ko Joke of The day mein toh nahin daloge na. Congrats to all


    Its been long time to see your post.I think you were waiting it very desperately.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Its been long time to see your post.I think you were waiting it very desperately.:)


    I am too busy nowadays to write something. But Yes I do follow IREF very regularly on my phone while travelling in metro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat1
    Finally some good news, lets see how soon the work starts. MOU was signed earlier also as per gda website but work never began. Lets see how soon work can start this time. Its the actual work on ground that matters.

    But yes definetly, some seriousness is there from govt.


    NO MOU was sign for this route, For work to start 3 months time after MOU.

    Let's see.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naisko
    sirji kachhue or khargosh ki kahani yaad hai naa....... jinohne kachhue ka joke banaaya wo khud joke ban gaye


    It was there frustration only. Either their project development was not upto the mark or Either return within month/two from investment was not good. Any way now everyone will hope that metro will be in GZB and specially for buyer of RNE. Aab to RNE wale bhi Metro Wale kanhlaenge.........ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY
    CommentQuote
  • Bas ab NH24 - NH58 wala link road aur ban jaaye :bab (59):

    Originally Posted by Sudesh28
    It was there frustration only. Either their project development was not upto the mark or Either return within month/two from investment was not good. Any way now everyone will hope that metro will be in GZB and specially for buyer of RNE. Aab to RNE wale bhi Metro Wale kanhlaenge.........ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY
    CommentQuote
  • mOST beneifcial will be Parswanath project at Arthala. (If it's possession given ever). Ek bada hurdle complete hua. Lets hope for MoU to be signed and work started. If work starts only then we can be sure that metro will run in this route.
    CommentQuote
  • Now atleaset we should not have doubt about that it will not start ,now it ,s just matter of time ,not indefinite wait....,it,s like a life time achievement.......
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=16542
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Bas ab NH24 - NH58 wala link road aur ban jaaye :bab (59):

    Yes once this is complete than it would be easy ride form RNE to Noida.

    As before 26 OCT Ghaziabad - G.Noida Road also starting. So once this elevated road is complete than RNE to G.Noida would be matter of 1Hr, i suppose.

    RNE-->Elevated Road-->NH24-->New Ghaziabad-G.Noida Highway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    mOST beneifcial will be Parswanath project at Arthala. (If it's possession given ever). Ek bada hurdle complete hua. Lets hope for MoU to be signed and work started. If work starts only then we can be sure that metro will run in this route.


    good one
    CommentQuote