GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    wHAT is the source of the news that all NOC s have been received?

If so , then shiela dixit's nod would be a very difficult task because already her nod for Haryana have been obtained. In the interest of residents of Delhi, who frequently visit Ghaziabad, this limne is essential

Sab politics hei. Agar gbd mein congress hoti toh koi objection nahin hota.
    CommentQuote
  • Jab Congress ko help leni hoti hai, to Netaji sabse aage hote hai. Par jab yaha Metro ke liye jarurat hai to Netaji ki bolti band ho jati hai.
    Sab apne matlab ka kaam karte hai. Warna kaun sa Dikshit ko ghar se paise dene hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Can this be due to difference in the gnn and gda lead, one is of bjp and another is of sp? What do you say?
    CommentQuote
  • This was issue only till funding. Now when funding is finallized and NOC obtianed (barring central Govt), i dont find this issue to be BJP vs SP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    wHAT is the source of the news that all NOC s have been received?

If so , then shiela dixit's nod would be a very difficult task because already her nod for Haryana have been obtained. In the interest of residents of Delhi, who frequently visit Ghaziabad, this limne is essential

yes it was in some news paper and after that Sheila Dixit write letter opposing metro's work out side delhi, as it may hamper phase 3 work.

That means Metro requested to Cm(Delhi state 50%stake)- Extra expansion work can delayed metro project in delhi- its my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Metro mission impossible

Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Can this be due to difference in the gnn and gda lead, one is of bjp and another is of sp? What do you say?

Bhai kaamdev teluram ko to koi bhi chudi pehna sakta hai, Metro mein yeh tang nahi aada sakte hai. its metter between UP/Delhi(State & Central)govt and they will not allow to take benefit of metro to SP govt. Congress think metro is their own property while it was all effort of Mr. Madan Lal Khurana to see the light.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudesh28
    Bhai kaamdev teluram ko to koi bhi chudi pehna sakta hai, Metro mein yeh tang nahi aada sakte hai. its metter between UP/Delhi(State & Central)govt and they will not allow to take benefit of metro to SP govt. Congress think metro is their own property while it was all effort of Mr. Madan Lal Khurana to see the light.

Few people know that Delhi Metro was vision and project of ML Khurana. But the poor fellow became victim of fake Jain diary case.
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad may not get Delhi Metro: Ram Gopal Yadav

Ghaziabad may not get Delhi Metro: Ram Gopal Yadav(Economic Times)
    IANS Jul 21, 2013, 05.00PM IST

GHAZIABAD: Delhi Metro is unlikely to extend its network to Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Samjajwadi Party leader Ram GopalYadav said Sunday.

Speaking after addressing a public rally here, the MP said the central government did not seem to be backing the proposal to extend the Rithala-Dilshad Garden route to New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad.

"It gives us (Uttar Pradesh) step motherly treatment," the Samajwadi Party general secretary told IANS.

"I know how much hard work I have to do while dealing with the union government regarding sanction of the project lying for approval before the group of ministers," he said.

"No one knows more than me the pain I am suffering dealing with the surface transport ministry and at different tiers in different ministries.

"But the (central) government is adamant not to grant the approval (of Metro line) despite my best efforts. So I don't see the Delhi Metro coming to Ghaziabad in the near future."

The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) had earlier approved the project, extending the Dilshad Garden-Rithala metro link to New Bus Stand here. The 9.41 km stretch was estimated to cost Rs.1,591 crore.

The proposed elevated corridor would have had seven stations: Shaheed Nagar, Raj Bagh, Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand.

The link was expected to benefit around one lakh people daily, residing along these stretches as well as a vast chunk of the city population apart from those from Murad Nagar, Modi Nagar and Meerut.

GDA vice chairman Santosh Yadav said traffic condition in Ghaziabad, which adjoins Delhi, was deteriorating day by day.

The previous government in the state had, in April 2011, almost abandoned the nine-year-old proposal.

Three months later, public outcry compelled the government to announce that the metro line would reach Mohan Nagar. In August it was decided that it will touch the New Bus Stand.

Delhi Metro services presently extend to Gurgaon in Haryana and Noida in Uttar Pradesh.

Check the Link below:

Ghaziabad may not get Delhi Metro: Ram Gopal Yadav - Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Good morning kumarp :D
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update ??

Any news after last post on GHZ...Metro Phase-2. Seems like Govt never interested to do anything for Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update ??????
    CommentQuote
  • I was crossing Seemapuri / Apsara /Dilshad Garden border today.
    Found that all 'Metro work' which had started in Dec-January has been stopped.
    I asked few people who are managing only the traffic at the site.
    They confirmed that the work is on hold post the supreme court order few weeks back.

Anybody has any information on same.....
    What's the fate of the Metro work in Gzb ?
    CommentQuote
  • Keep it alive, any idea about the station work on this route, DMRC has put that on backburner :D Bhai station banane me kya locha hai ;)
    CommentQuote
  • station work has started on ground now for quite some stations all along the GT road.
    simultaneously on all of them good progress in the last few weeks
    CommentQuote