GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by khush kumar
    B
    Since next year 2014 or 2015 or 2016 work on the RRTS from Meerut to Nizammuddin will start hence no Metro required.

Infact you have made a good reasoning that when RRTS comes, there is no need for a metro from Mohan Nagar to Anand Vihar. The route of RRTS also meets this reqmnt: Hazarat Nzd-Anand Vihar-Sahibabad-Mohan Nagar-Ghaziabad.

I guess this metro extn (Vaishali-Arthala) could be put in freezer. Unfortunate outcome as GDA should have arranged the funds on its own.
    CommentQuote
    Bhaiyon GDA took as long as 4 1/2 years just to hear 'No' prior to this 'No' there was so much haloo baloo on this project now DMRC has declined GDA proposal.

Once again as per the so called proposal by DMRC to bring Metro from Vaishali to Arthla. Now the Builder lobby and GDA Come agains in the news papers HEADLINES WILL BE LIKE THIS

Today Meeting held with Chief Secretary He agree................
    After two months anotner news

DMRC suggested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

after one more month

DMRC GDA agree......................

MUNGERI LAL KE HASEEN SAPNE

I really wanted this project to succeed butlekin issue mere aur app ke chahne se to positive nahi ho jata.

I am sure after 3 years...........

this Vaishali -- arthla issue will end with the news

Since next year 2014 or 2015 or 2016 work on the RRTS from Meerut to Nizammuddin will start hence no Metro required.

Vicky Are you Vice Chairmsn of GDA yar tumne to mera idea forn lapak liya
    CommentQuote

are bhai logo ab un senior and vetern member logo ka kya hoga jo
    rne 12 km from dilshad garden ,
    rne 10 km from vaisahli chilla chilla kar apne property ki marketing kar rahe the.
    ab un logo ki property ke value kaun badvaiga.ye to dmrc ne thick nai kiya.
    he ram . gai bhains pani mai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SANJAYFEB
    are bhai logo ab un senior and vetern member logo ka kya hoga jo
    rne 12 km from dilshad garden ,
    rne 10 km from vaisahli chilla chilla kar apne property ki marketing kar rahe the.
    ab un logo ki property ke value kaun badvaiga.ye to dmrc ne thick nai kiya.
    he ram . gai bhains pani mai.

Nothing wrong.... RNE is Really just 10 KM far from Vaishali Metro & only 12 Km far from Dilshad Garden Running Metro Stations..... Galat kya hai issme.... ;) After Hindon Bridge Finished then Both Metro will autometically will be more close from RNE (without DMRC work).... Jo hai so Hai....

Koi aur Location baata do pure NCR mai jo 2 different Metro Lines ke ittne pass hao aur RTM 2BHK Society flat 25 Lac ka Ho :)

CommentQuote

Yes dear. Khush Kumar ji aap bas khush raho:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • It is quite strange that some members are celebrating on cancellation of Dilshad Garden-Arthala metro (and any alternative route). Guess they are "outsourced" and not homegrown in Gbd.

However, their celebrations could be shortlived as RRTS would only be faster than metro- to be available from Mohan Nagar.
    CommentQuote
  • No I am not celebrting dude. Neither I am a property dealer nor Iam builders man and I dont make my living by dealing in properties I am only an end user who has invested for small flat perhaps I am much eager about Metro than all of you fellows. If anything positive happens it would facilitate me too.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks someone is celebrating Xmas with the demise of Arthala Metro. There are areas in NCR where there is no Plan/actual of Metro and still there is good realty price. I don't think people bought in GBD becasue Arthala merto was planned.
    CommentQuote
  • OK you all Builders Men. Then end user like me should never join such forum. All agents to misguide, simple people, but you people never able to hide your true colour, Earlier you only were coining such big stories about arrival of metro. You were making castles in sand just confuse end users. Now if someone expressing his sorrow of taking bad decision under false rosy impressions created by you.
    CommentQuote
  • sirji aapko kya ho gaya??? kya dikkat ho gai, kon aapko misguide / cheat kar raha hai:)
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree with khush kumar, people here are celebrating everything in such a manner just to put hype in the air.Especially to rne reality. some of the vetern members are creating such an hype that easily a men can be deceived to invest in the area in the lure of high return. even though it is personal decesion to buy a property but hype in the iref should not be created.
    CommentQuote
  • 10 kms from metro !!! thats too far ..... even noida city center metro station 8 kms from crossing republik....and when metro reaches indirapurm(cisf) via sector 62 then the distance will come down to 5 kms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abunasar786
    10 kms from metro !!! thats too far ..... even noida city center metro station 8 kms from crossing republik....and when metro reaches indirapurm(cisf) via sector 62 then the distance will come down to 5 kms.

When metro will reach IP ? Also please compare the price of Crossing Republic, IP and RNE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abunasar786
    10 kms from metro !!! thats too far ..... even noida city center metro station 8 kms from crossing republik....and when metro reaches indirapurm(cisf) via sector 62 then the distance will come down to 5 kms.

CR is also 11 KM far from Metro, Follow Below Google MAP.... RNE will be autometically becomes 3 KM more close to Vaishali Metro (BLUE) & Dilshad Garden Metro (RED) ie 8-10KM total from RNE societies once New Hindon Bridge of RNE-Mohan Nagar is Finished in DEC/2012 (work is very fast already).

Google Maps 1

Google Maps 2
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh dude-You have amazing optimism.10-11km is by no means "close".For all practical purposes any metro station is useless if its not within 4-5km unless you have your own vehicle(which is again a headache considering the parking!).Our public transport system sucks anyways so if a housewife cannot go by a cycle rickshaw to the metro station-the advantage of your so called "ONLY" 10 km off metro station is nill!!!
    CommentQuote