GZB Metro Phase II :: Route cleared from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar - Amar Ujaala

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2577
Attachments:
Read more
629 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anksankur
    Saurabh dude-You have amazing optimism.10-11km is by no means "close".For all practical purposes any metro station is useless if its not within 4-5km unless you have your own vehicle(which is again a headache considering the parking!).Our public transport system sucks anyways so if a housewife cannot go by a cycle rickshaw to the metro station-the advantage of your so called "ONLY" 10 km off metro station is nill!!!

sirji you are very right but can you let us know any area in ncr which is 10-12 km far from metro station & within 20-25 lacs budget.
    CommentQuote
    Saurabh dude-You have amazing optimism.10-11km is by no means "close".For all practical purposes any metro station is useless if its not within 4-5km unless you have your own vehicle(which is again a headache considering the parking!).Our public transport system sucks anyways so if a housewife cannot go by a cycle rickshaw to the metro station-the advantage of your so called "ONLY" 10 km off metro station is nill!!!

Apne Apne samagh ka pher hai..... Dilshad Garden Metro is 3 KM far from my current home and Vaishali Metro is 9 KM far from my home but whenever I want to go Dwarika/Tilak Nagar DELHI I always use Vaishali Metro as it has direct route and no change, just park my bike/car at vaishali metro..... however use dilshad garden metro when want to go Rohini/Near DU....

It take just 15 minute drive from my home to Vaishali Metro and I feel happy to drive it and avoid 2 metro change in rush..... Several Delhi areas are even more than 10 KM far from nearest Metro station but pubic regularly use them for going to office, same we can see for Dilshad Garden / Vaishali for GZB public.

10 KM smooth drive to metro station (15-20 minutes) is nothing and easily manageable provided metro station has parking facility.

It's my psychology.... your may be different, as all human think with different way....

CommentQuote
  • Vaishali Metro (BLUE) & Dilshad Garden Metro (RED) ie 8-10KM

sirji ye to khasiyat hai ghaziabad (RNE) ki:)
    CommentQuote
  • Metro, other projects on hold for 3 months

Code of conduct Noida-S Delhi Metro link, road projects will get delayed

Noida: The wait of major infrastructure projects in the city will now get longer. The model code of conduct, which come into force with the announcement of dates for assembly election in UP, means several such projects sanctioned by the authority will be held up for at least three months.

According to officials, If there’s a change of guard in Lucknow, priorities may change altogether.

The first casualty will be the new Noida-South Delhi Metro link, work on which was to begin from January. The Noida authority was to sign an MoU with the Delhi Metro rail Corporation for the construction of the 3.9-Km line between Botanical Garden and Kalindi Kunj. The agreement has now been postponed.

The other casualties will be two elevated roads and seven underpasses since restrictions have been imposed on inviting fresh tenders or giving out contracts, in case tenders have been floated , till the election are over. Even the periodic board meetings will not be held as there is no agenda to be taken up. Engineers said it would require big efforts to make up for time lost.

The authority had to start building an elevated Master Plan Road-II from Vishvabharti School (Sector 28/ Sector 18/ Film City (Delhi border) to Shopprix Mall in Sector 61. Its cost has been pegged at 415 crore. This will ensure about seven points on this strerch become signal-free. The strerch bears a load of more than 1 lakh vechiles. tenders were to be floated in January. This has been held up.

The proposed elevated road on MP I road will meet the same fate. This road connects DND Flyway near Rajnigandha underpass to sector 12-22 T-point, About 60,000 vehicles use this stretch and due to its bad state people in sectors 10, 12, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 56 are affected. “Tenders had been floated for this project, but contracts will not be given now,” said an Official.

The authority has also planned construction of seven underpasses along NH24. From Noida to NH24, There are two more entry points-Khoda and Chhijarsi. “Tenders for the underpasses had been floated but no agency had got the contract. This project will also be held up,” the official said.

-Ground.truth
    CommentQuote
  • kOI nahin let Mayawatiji come back to power..... these will be back on the table....If someone else comes to power even then these will be back on track,......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naisko
    sirji you are very right but can you let us know any area in ncr which is 10-12 km far from metro station & within 20-25 lacs budget.

is baat mein dum hai-otherwise driving 20 mins in car,30-45 mins in metro and again walk/drive for 10-15 mins to your office(not even considering the waiting time) Itni patience kam logon mein hoti hai!!
    CommentQuote
    is baat mein dum hai-otherwise driving 20 mins in car,30-45 mins in metro and again walk/drive for 10-15 mins to your office(not even considering the waiting time) Itni patience kam logon mein hoti hai!!

Even more Time frame is managing by persons.....

Several persons in thousands from my areas and few from my building work in Gurgaon... Calculate total time they travel Daily...
    10 Minute to Metro Station + 80 Minutes of Metro to Gurgaon + 20 Minutes (by company cab) + 10 Minutes waiting time = ~2 Hour...

Yes there are Large Large number of public in NCR who are doing 2 Hours + 2 Hour = 4 Hours Daily Travel to Different areas of NCR for job work, above is just 1 example.... I know several of my friend of Noida/Mayur Vihar/IP who daily go to Gurgaon IT Jobs.....

Its India.... every person condition is different... if someone has upto 30 Lac Budget then nothing come in Gugroan , Delhi and hence public buy in other areas and travel by Metro.....

Noida has very very less IT/BPO Jobs (just 20% of total NCR) and hence IT person always have to Travel Gurgaon a lot if they live in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi for managing IT Jobs....

Just READ Various Reports, Public in big numbers are managing several Delhi Gov Government even from Meerut/Hapur DAILY.
    CommentQuote
  • Haha!Saurabh dude : Don't try to get senti over everything I write :-) and lets not even get into who should/could READ what!

Anyways-bottomline is budget houses are available here-exactly what Naisko said.

Regarding what you said abt govt. jobs-maybe people can manage but in the companies like mine-trust me u cannot manage if u travel for 4-5 hours a day and work 12 hours in office!You would rather resign or live on rent and thats the reality of today.

But one thing is for sure:Really respect your optimism and positivity so full marks for that.
    CommentQuote
    Haha!Saurabh dude : Don't try to get senti over everything I write :-) and lets not even get into who should/could READ what!

Anyways-bottomline is budget houses are available here-exactly what Naisko said.

Regarding what you said abt govt. jobs-maybe people can manage but in the companies like mine-trust me u cannot manage if u travel for 4-5 hours a day and work 12 hours in office!You would rather resign or live on rent and thats the reality of today.

But one thing is for sure:Really respect your optimism and positivity so full marks for that.

I am Not Senti at all :)... and Why I will... I am doing my own outsourcing business at Home from last 8 years and Travel ZERO 0 Meter for Jobs/to Earn.... I write which I observe from my own surroundings.. Leading Newspaper Articles.... or happening with several of my own friends.... We should know every thing which is actually happening in NCR as Life is full of differences....

Daily Travelers of Delhi Metro has Reached to ~20 Lac Passenger everyday ie Equal to the current total population of Gurgaon, Surprising hai na!!!
    CommentQuote
    Haha!Saurabh dude : Don't try to get senti over everything I write :-) and lets not even get into who should/could READ what!

sirji point yeh hai ki aap shayad ghaziabad mai nahi rehte hai isliye aapko yeh normal nahi lag raha hai or saurabhji shalimar garden mai rehte hai or RNE waha se 6-7 km hai isliye unke liye ye normal hai
    CommentQuote
  • One member above had mentioned that a meeting will be held between GDA and DMRC on 30th Dec. regarding Dilshad Garden - Arthla Route or Vaishali - Arthla.
    Let us hope this turn out to be a genuine news.
    CommentQuote
  • No NEW Development Meeting till 30 March will be in GZB/Noida due to Election !!!!

Originally Posted by khush kumar
    One member above had mentioned that a meeting will be held between GDA and DMRC on 30th Dec. regarding Dilshad Garden - Arthla Route or Vaishali - Arthla.
    Let us hope this turn out to be a genuine news.

Till Election ie Till 30 March Do not Dream Anything More in GZB/Noida :D , Aachar Chaghita has been circulated in UP by election commission..... now all new decision will be done by new Gov... ie at-least after 30 March...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Till Election ie Till 30 March Do not Dream Anything More in GZB/Noida :D , Aachar Chaghita has been circulated in UP by election commission..... now all new decision will be done by new Gov... ie at-least after 30 March...

Model Code of conduct is applicable to altogether fresh announcement for new schemes. Since Metro Project is in pipe line for last few years and any meeting connected therewith in relation to this specific project will not amount to violation of model code of conduct. Yes initiation of any civil work or construction of a structure will result in violation of model code of conduct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khush kumar
    Model Code of conduct is applicable to altogether fresh announcement for new schemes. Since Metro Project is in pipe line for last few years and any meeting connected therewith in relation to this specific project will not amount to violation of model code of conduct. Yes initiation of any civil work or construction of a structure will result in violation of model code of conduct.

As per few days before News even final work report meeting of Small NEW Kalindi Kunj - Noida METRO Line is postponed and next meeting will be after 30 March...... So you can understand......
    CommentQuote
  • अर्थला मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट पर फंडिंग पैटर्न की बैठक टली

दिलशाद गार्डन से अर्थला मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के फंडिंग पैटर्न तय करने के लिए शुक्रवार को होने वाली बैठकडीएमआरसी के अधिकारी के नहीं आने से टल गई। हालांकि बाद में डीएमआरसी की ओर से जीडीए को एक लेटर फैक्स कर दूसरे स्टेट में मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के लिए की गई फंडिंग व्यवस्था के बारे में बताया गया। इससे पहले 22 दिसंबर को भी इस प्रोजेक्ट की फंडिंग की व्यवस्था के बारे में भी बैठक हो चुकी है। इस बैैठक में डीएमआरसी के संयुक्त महाप्रबंधक रामगोपाल शर्मा ने हिस्सा लिया था।

जीडीए के चीफ इंजीनियर आर. के. सिंह के मुताबिक शुक्रवार को मेट्रो के अर्थला प्रोजेक्ट के लिए डीएमआरसी को बैठक में बताना था कि किस स्टेट ने मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के लिए किस तरह की फंडिंग व्यवस्था की है। यानी मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के लिए उन्होंने किन संस्थाओं से किन शर्तों पर वित्तीय मदद ली और उसमें स्टेट सरकार ने प्रोजेक्ट में कितना फंड वहन किया। इस पैटर्न का प्रजंटेशन शुक्रवार को जीडीए के अफसरों के साथ बैठक में डीएमआरसी के अफसरों को करना था। शाम तक इंतजार करने के बाद जब डीएमआरसी के अधिकारी नहीं आए तो जीडीए ने बैठक रद्द कर दी। बाद में शाम करीब सवा पांच बजे डीएमआरसी के कार्यकारी निदेशक एस. बी. शर्मा ने फैक्स के माध्यम से बताया कि बेगलुरु, चेन्नई, कोलकाता में मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट के लिए संबंधित स्टेट गवर्नमेंट ने किस तरह फंडिंग की व्यवस्था की है। किसी प्रोजेक्ट में 15 तो किसी प्रोजेक्ट में 20 प्रतिशत खर्च वहन वहां की स्टेट सरकार ने किया है। मुंबई से हैदराबाद मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट पीपीपी (प्राइवेट पब्लिक पार्टनरशिप) पैटर्न पर है, इसके रिजल्ट के बारे में ज्यादा जानकारी नहीं है।

-nb times
    CommentQuote