Hi All,

Can any one has any experience about Ansal API builder or has any feedback on their project Sushant Aquapolis opposite Crossing Republik?
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • WORST Project...5 years and work almost ZERO... Many users trapped badly..with the speed at which little work has started, it will take min 20 years to complete...

Bhul kar bhee paas mat jaana...

Originally Posted by balwinder
    Hi All,

Can any one has any experience about Ansal API builder or has any feedback on their project Sushant Aquapolis opposite Crossing Republik?
    CommentQuote
  • I thought this project :bab (45): was completely scrapped. I am surprised this project is still going on, is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

What do you think Aquapolis as a fresh investment at current level 2200-2300 Rates..3BHK 2250 Sqft unit will cost around 60 L. Liked the layouts of flat and loading is said to be around 75%.

Appreciate your unbiased views on location, builder and prices.

Rgds...
    CommentQuote
  • Why Aqupolis? Why not something ready or nearing possesion in crossings?

Is the price difference really huge between them, such that you want to go for Aquapolis?

I know someone who is completely ruined bcaus of Aquapolis and Ansal, booked something 3-4 yrs back in down payment. Finally he got his money back but it was too late, everything in market became too expensive and he really got frustated bcoz of 100s of chakkar which he made to Ansal's.

Ansal's quality of whatever project they have made is average or bad and this project is in issues from start so I do not think it will pick or fly.

Do your complete homework and then only go with this project. Rest all is your view.
    CommentQuote
  • News has started pouring in on the construction of underpasses on NH24 and finally relieving it of jams.

With this news there has been a spurt in the prices of various projects on NH24.

Presently Aqua polis project is entangled in dumping ground issues. Unlike Crossings Republik who simultaneously went on to fight the issue of Dumping Ground and the construction /development of properties, Ansals appears to be doing little in terms of development.

It is due to this reason that Crossings today is witnessing spurt in prices while Aqua polis remains largely unheard due to no visible signs of development.

Ansals is fighting at Supreme Court level for doing away with the issue of Dumping Ground and the decision is expected to soon.

Dumping Ground is most unlikely to see the light of the day. It has got mired into endless number of controversies. If it really has to come up, it will have to get clearances from UP Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment and Forests, National Green Tribunal, National Human Rights Commission (local residents health is at risk), Ministry of HRD (due to ABES Engineering College in the vicinity), Ministry of Rural Development (due to the presence of villages in the vicinity......
    One can invest in Aquapolis. If the above risks work out in favour of the investor it will be a wind fall or otherwise.....

Regards / Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • hi.......:) I have booked my flat in this project with Adwik Group's Flora Casa and I am a satisfied customer . Just visited the site this weekend with my family and found that the construction was at its full swing. My children are very excited about their new home. I would like to advise you guys to be patient and believe in the Company :bab (6): Many of my friends have also booked their flats in the same society and the field executives were sound enough to resolve our doubts. However, I would suggest you to go to the site office and clarify your doubts.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi fellow Ansal Aquapolis owners,

Since we are already aware that few families have started living in B3 tower and D4, D8 and 1-2 more towers are close to getting ready. Lifts already functional.

I had a word at Ansal office, they are fine giving u possession of your own flat incase someone wants to shift and start living. They also said that for those who shift all basic facilities will be provided(although the complete township is still under construction)

What are your views. Any plans for shifting anytime soon?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contacthimanshu
    Hi fellow Ansal Aquapolis owners,

Since we are already aware that few families have started living in B3 tower and D4, D8 and 1-2 more towers are close to getting ready. Lifts already functional.

I had a word at Ansal office, they are fine giving u possession of your own flat incase someone wants to shift and start living. They also said that for those who shift all basic facilities will be provided(although the complete township is still under construction)

What are your views. Any plans for shifting anytime

Hi,

I am shifting with family to D4 tower at Sushant Aquapolis coming April 2014

Who else is planning shift soon?
    CommentQuote
  • Registered Agreement

Has anyone registered an agreement with Ansal while booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pragamr
    Has anyone registered an agreement with Ansal while booking?

Registered an agreement????
    CommentQuote
  • We have booked a ground floor unit in Aqua Homes, Sushant Aquapolis. These are independent row house units.We booked our property 4 months back and have given around 7 lac till now. We have been reading some negative feedbacks about Ansals on this forum and else where, and wanted to be assured and legally protected before any further payment is made.

The "builder- buyer" agreement .... which according to UP apartment act 2010 should be registered with certain stamp duty charges . We have now been given a pretty one sided document as a builder-buyer agreement, which without any legal status seems to be of no use in future. We were not aware of this provision until very recently.

Also our builder is not ready to share property papers like land ownership, NOCs etc. with us, stating that it's a company policy and they haven't done it with any other customer so far. Other Ansal API Aquapolis owners, kindly share your experience and suggest.
    In any case, can a builder say that they can not share papers with buyers ? Is this an indication of something shady related to the project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pragamr
    We have booked a ground floor unit in Aqua Homes, Sushant Aquapolis. These are independent row house units.We booked our property 4 months back and have given around 7 lac till now. We have been reading some negative feedbacks about Ansals on this forum and else where, and wanted to be assured and legally protected before any further payment is made.

The "builder- buyer" agreement .... which according to UP apartment act 2010 should be registered with certain stamp duty charges . We have now been given a pretty one sided document as a builder-buyer agreement, which without any legal status seems to be of no use in future. We were not aware of this provision until very recently.

Also our builder is not ready to share property papers like land ownership, NOCs etc. with us, stating that it's a company policy and they haven't done it with any other customer so far. Other Ansal API Aquapolis owners, kindly share your experience and suggest.
    In any case, can a builder say that they can not share papers with buyers ? Is this an indication of something shady related to the project ?

Yes indeed. Because as per law builder must share details on request with client.
    BBA should be on rs 100 papaer and without it all the money taken is illegal. If your payment is all white try consumer forum dhamki to get refund. If they are no even showing land papers something is def shady.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Same is my experience. They just ask for payments and give nothing other than receipts in return.
    doctorchest yahoo.co.uk
    CommentQuote
  • Not very good experience...They are so unresponsive. They are just interested in receiving your payments and provide little confidence in return in terms of response or documentation/ progress of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey,

Has anyone taken possession recently in D4 Or D8 tower...

Lets be in touch..
    CommentQuote