Hi All,

Can any one has any experience about Ansal API builder or has any feedback on their project Sushant Aquapolis opposite Crossing Republik?
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATTN ALL ANSAL AQUAPOLIS OWNERS
    HI All,

I am one of the owner of flat in Ansal Aquapolis. Builder has taken all of us for ride from last 7 years because we all are following up with builder individually, due to which things are not moving and we are not getting what we deserve.

I would request ALL the People associated with ANSAL Aquapolis to Join the yahoo group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ansals_NH24/info or https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s_Ghzbaad/info and leave your mobile number their so that we can add you to Ansal Aquapolis WhatsApp groups.

Together we can make decisions and plan strategy to get our homes quickly and deal with Ansals together.

Please respond.

Regards,
    R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LetstalkL
    ATTN ALL ANSAL AQUAPOLIS OWNERS
    HI All,

I am one of the owner of flat in Ansal Aquapolis. Builder has taken all of us for ride from last 7 years because we all are following up with builder individually, due to which things are not moving and we are not getting what we deserve.

I would request ALL the People associated with ANSAL Aquapolis to Join the yahoo group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ansals_NH24/info or https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s_Ghzbaad/info and leave your mobile number their so that we can add you to Ansal Aquapolis WhatsApp groups.

Together we can make decisions and plan strategy to get our homes quickly and deal with Ansals together.

Please respond.

Regards,
    R

Thts a gud idea.. i m joining the group.. thnks..
    CommentQuote
  • Well, it appears that all the problems have been sorted out. SBI has now approved the project and has started sanctioning loans. I got my first demand disbursed. The updated builder-buyer agreement has also been provided.

It has taken a long time but finally things seem to be on track. Other than the delays, the project is a really good one, and once completed will be one of its kind. Expected delivery is in mid 2016, which is also fine because it will take a couple of years for the area to develop and worth living in as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brainstormer
    Well, it appears that all the problems have been sorted out. SBI has now approved the project and has started sanctioning loans. I got my first demand disbursed. The updated builder-buyer agreement has also been provided.

It has taken a long time but finally things seem to be on track. Other than the delays, the project is a really good one, and once completed will be one of its kind. Expected delivery is in mid 2016, which is also fine because it will take a couple of years for the area to develop and worth living in as well.

Hi Brainstormer,

What is the current level of construction of Lakshya?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.newest to this forum.just went to aquapolis today,they are sending last demand cum possession letter for D4 tower by the end of this week.one month to pay the demand and another one month for registry(i.e end march).anybody from D4 tower,please connect
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am also moving to B3B tower in March end.
    CommentQuote
  • Adwik's la casa is fraud..I have booked near 20th floor..and they only have approval from GDA upto 15-16 floors. I got to know when I inquired later.
    and they had sold it with so much of confidence..anyways i am not surprised..just checking if anyone else has it on higher floors in La Casa project here. Am trying to get the money back somehow.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal API (Sushan Aquapolis 1 BHK), Flat: S3(b) - 1406

I have just booked the Ansal Aquapolis 1 BHK. I have seen many posts in this forum against Aquapolis. So Now I am scared. Can anyone have any Idea, when can we get the possession in the tower S3 (b)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishch01
    Hi, I am also moving to B3B tower in March end.

Have you got the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s3bsandeep
    I have just booked the Ansal Aquapolis 1 BHK. I have seen many posts in this forum against Aquapolis. So Now I am scared. Can anyone have any Idea, when can we get the possession in the tower S3 (b)

I have got the posession..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IKrishna
    I have got the posession..

That is really a great news. Thank you so much for confirming. Hopefully I will also get the possession by at least 2 years from now. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Aqua Homes in Sushant Aquapolis by Ansal API

I along with my friend booked Aqua Homes No E0037GF & E0037 FF in the Sushant Aquapolis project in Ghaziabad in Dec 2012. Plot size is 128 sq meter.

In Feb the Fllor Plan was approved by GDA. The Drawing tile mentions " PLAN, ELEVATION SECTION & FOUNDATION OF INDEPENDENT VILLA AT DOONDAHERA".

The notings by GDA on the approved Floor plan mentions that the Map is approved under "EKAL AWASIYA BHAWAN'. The drawing shows one parking place.

The bylaws of Ghaziabad Developement Authority (page No 18/112 point 3 states construction of 02 units on a plot of size between 50 to 200 sq meter is permitted.

The clarification is required on following issue -
    1. Whether 02 units build on a plot size of 128 sq meter can be sold to 02 individuals?
    2. Map approved under "EKAL AWASIYA BHAWAN' by GDA has been allotted to 02 individuals is legal or illegal?

Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also facing difficult situation. I booked a flat with 10% of BSP ie 3.5 lacs in Feb 2013 with Advik homes (the fake flora casa project) in ansal Acquapolis in Ghaziabad. He hasnt started the construction till date and kept on promising that work is going to be started soon. we got fed up and started asking for refund.

now he says that he will deduct the service tax which is 3% of amount paid.

I am insisting on refund with 2.5 yrs interest which they are not agreeing. What should I do ?

either keep pressing for refund with interest of take whatver he is giving me...

it was a big loss investing in that projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crazystar
    I am also facing difficult situation. I booked a flat with 10% of BSP ie 3.5 lacs in Feb 2013 with Advik homes (the fake flora casa project) in ansal Acquapolis in Ghaziabad. He hasnt started the construction till date and kept on promising that work is going to be started soon. we got fed up and started asking for refund.

now he says that he will deduct the service tax which is 3% of amount paid.

I am insisting on refund with 2.5 yrs interest which they are not agreeing. What should I do ?

either keep pressing for refund with interest of take whatver he is giving me...

it was a big loss investing in that projects...

Sorry for you man..i am on the same boat about la casa but i see some construction has progressed at least for la casa. i hope some other buyers join this forum too. although i am following up for a refund too - ST.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest take the money otherwise there is risk of losing everything.
    CommentQuote