Hi all,

I am searching a 3BHK property for my end use in the range of 45 - 55 Lakhs with the least possession time.

Which area should I choose ?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't ask such questions to spoon feed you and don't start new threads unnecessarily.

Search for these topics in the forum. There are many threads with lots of justifications and discussions on each of these areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    Hi all,

I am searching a 3BHK property for my end use in the range of 45 - 55 Lakhs with the least possession time.

Which area should I choose ?

Both areas are for different budget segments, in RNE RTM 2 BHK starts from 23+ Lac while in N-EWay 2 BHK in under construction societies starts from 38+ Lac. I don't think such comparison is justified in any POV. Better to visit all areas and take decision as per your own priorities , locations , budget..... Appreciation wise both areas have great chances of appreciation in %. As for END USER POV both areas will be good to live after some time. For RNE projected time frame for good developing area is 2+ years minimum. For N-EWay this time frame will be around 3+ years minimum.

Better to read all old thread of Noida / GZB forum to get more info for these 2 areas.
    CommentQuote