Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You know everything but the rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I had a look at their Indralok project at Indirapuram and did not like it - the quality of construction was not good in the project. e.g. height of the staircase they built almost touched my head.

The location is very good if you look at he proposed metro station and proximity with delhi - you will surely get a very good appreciation. I guess good for investment point of view and resale. However, I would not like to live at this place as it is too close to industrial factories with pollutants.
    CommentQuote
  • I enquired about 4 months back about this and Gulmohar greens.
    Its all inclusive rate was ~2600 per sq ft. the big problem was that they were not sure of no. of floors they'll construct. They said that they have applied for NOC from Hindon airport authority and if they get it, no. of floors will increase. Looked uncertain at that time.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks friends for all your suggestions and comments !!!

Today I have enquired about the "saviour park" project by went into the location of saviour park,Mohan Nagar and meet with the executives and got the below information.

1. The land is free hold and purchased on year 2005 and they have started this project on 13-Oct-2010 and also I can see that the work is going on.

2. The project is walking distance from Mohan nagar chowk and living cost in that area is not so costly and also walking distance from Mohan Nagar temple.

3. The Connectivity to new delhi railway station,Anand vihar ISBT,delhi and vaishali Metro station is very good.

3. The proposed metro station at Mohan nagar is walking distance from the project "saviour Park".

4. I like the ready sample flat and they are committing that the same quality material watever used in sample flat will be provided on each and every flat.

5. I enquired about the NOC and they are saying that they have got approval upto 11th floor in the project.

6. I enquired abt the rate of 1st floor and the below rate of different sqft is inclusive of all charges.

Floor-1st
    ---------
    1225- (2BHK+2T+Study) - 35.50 Lacs - CLP Plan
    1455- (3BHK+2T) - 42Lacs - CLP Plan
    1750- (3BHK+4T+Study) - 49Lacs - CLP Plan

and they informed me that the rate will may revise soon after 1st of Aug.

I have enquired about this builder with my friends and colleagues,they suggest me that the builder is reputed and earlier delivered good projects.
    This builder has partnership with Gaursons and also I found the same in their website also.

After these observation,I have found so many merit on this project except one demerit is, the project is near to industrial area.but if we ignore this demerit area then all is good for investment and also for living purposes in this project.

I am thinking about to suggest my friend to invest on this project as per my own observation.

If it is my right suggestion to my friend ?

I will really thanks in advance to all the members and senior members for their valuable suggestions !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarp
    Thanks friends for all your suggestions and comments !!!

Today I have enquired about the "saviour park" project by went into the location of saviour park,Mohan Nagar and meet with the executives and got the below information.

1. The land is free hold and purchased on year 2005 and they have started this project on 13-Oct-2010 and also I can see that the work is going on.

2. The project is walking distance from Mohan nagar chowk and living cost in that area is not so costly and also walking distance from Mohan Nagar temple.

3. The Connectivity to new delhi railway station,Anand vihar ISBT,delhi and vaishali Metro station is very good.

3. The proposed metro station at Mohan nagar is walking distance from the project "saviour Park".

4. I like the ready sample flat and they are committing that the same quality material watever used in sample flat will be provided on each and every flat.

5. I enquired about the NOC and they are saying that they have got approval upto 11th floor in the project.

6. I enquired abt the rate of 1st floor and the below rate of different sqft is inclusive of all charges.

Floor-1st
    ---------
    1225- (2BHK+2T+Study) - 35.50 Lacs - CLP Plan
    1455- (3BHK+2T) - 42Lacs - CLP Plan
    1750- (3BHK+4T+Study) - 49Lacs - CLP Plan

and they informed me that the rate will may revise soon after 1st of Aug.

Few days before I have enquired about this builder with my friends and colleagues,they suggest me that the builder is reputed and earlier delivered good projects.
    This builder has partnership with Gaursons and also I found the same in their website also.

After these observation,I have found so many merit on this project except one demerit is, the project is near to industrial area.but if we ignore this demerit area then all is good for investment and also for living purposes in this project.

I am thinking about to suggest my friend to invest on this project as per my own observation.

If it is my right suggestion to my friend ?

I will really thanks to all the senior members for their valuable suggestions in advance !!!!

All observations are right, this project is at one of the best location in NCR at its rate and only 8 KM far from Noida 62. Using shared auto in 7 Rupess any person can reach to any part of NCR/Metro like Anand Vihar ISBT/Railway, Vaishal Metro , Dilshad Garden Metro , Noida 62 , GZB Railway. Atleast 10+ Big shopping malls just with in 6 KM radius from this society. Due to upcoming DMRC METRO & HIGH SPEED METRO RRTS at Mohan Negar, this location will rock for sure. If you seriously analyze then the rate in N-Expressway are even more than this society and do not have even 10% of public needs at N-EWay which this area have due to its great location.

Only point to check before investing, check the document for below personally because Hindon Airport authority involve into it, just do not believe only on builders word.

CommentQuote
  • Thank you saurabhji for your valuable remarks.

Sure, I will try to personally check the NOC papers and will give my inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Updates on the project please...

Hi,

I'm planning to book a 3 BHK in this society. As already discussed in this forum, the society seems to be a hidden gem much better than the flimsy flamboyance of NOIDA Expressway. I have visited the place and talked to the marketing people. They have completed the excavation of the first phase as well and currently taking bookings for second phase. I noticed however two issues:

The marketing person Mr Ishwar kept telling me that they have received approval from GDA to construct upto 11th floor. However, when I insisted to show approval certificate, they were only able to show me the receipt of payment of 2 Crores that they have made to GDA for approval process.

They also conveyed that an approval from Hindon Airforce base is still pending. Considering that the society next to them SVP Gulmohar Greens is only constructing upto 8th floor, I'm doubtful if they'd receive approval to construct upto 11th floor.

However I liked the fact that they were pretty honest in disclosing all these facts and did not conceal much information.

Please can anyone provide an update of their experience of Saviour Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    Hi,

I'm planning to book a 3 BHK in this society. As already discussed in this forum, the society seems to be a hidden gem much better than the flimsy flamboyance of NOIDA Expressway. I have visited the place and talked to the marketing people. They have completed the excavation of the first phase as well and currently taking bookings for second phase. I noticed however two issues:

The marketing person Mr Ishwar kept telling me that they have received approval from GDA to construct upto 11th floor. However, when I insisted to show approval certificate, they were only able to show me the receipt of payment of 2 Crores that they have made to GDA for approval process.

They also conveyed that an approval from Hindon Airforce base is still pending. Considering that the society next to them SVP Gulmohar Greens is only constructing upto 8th floor, I'm doubtful if they'd receive approval to construct upto 11th floor.

However I liked the fact that they were pretty honest in disclosing all these facts and did not conceal much information.

Please can anyone provide an update of their experience of Saviour Park.

Saviour group is a collaboration company with GAUR. This project is good & have full VFM, locations is extremely great for end user POV but with out seeing NOC of Hindon Airport do not book into it. Even getting 8th floor NOC from hindon airport is not easy, how they get 11th???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Saviour group is a collaboration company with GAUR. This project is good & have full VFM, locations is extremely great for end user POV but with out seeing NOC of Hindon Airport do not book into it. Even getting 8th floor NOC from hindon airport is not easy, how they get 11th???

Saurabh Ji, thanks for the advise, as you told in yr last, has the price been revised from august 1st onwards or not.

Will it be ok/safe to book on the lower floors (below 8th) at this stage, for sure they will get the NOC to that level at least.

Normally what is the time frame to get such clearences.

Gulmohar Green took good 4 years to get this clearence, i suppose,

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemkumargarg
    Saurabh Ji, thanks for the advise, as you told in yr last, has the price been revised from august 1st onwards or not.

Will it be ok/safe to book on the lower floors (below 8th) at this stage, for sure they will get the NOC to that level at least.

Normally what is the time frame to get such clearences.

Gulmohar Green took good 4 years to get this clearence, i suppose,

thanks in advance

I will say book lower flats in Savior where tower work has been started otherwise book in Gulmohar Green at higher price. Safety of money should be main concern. Even if Saviour can show NOC till 8th floor from Hindon Airport then can book lower floors in already started towers.

As for rate appreciation, that is bound to increase in all NCR locations some where it is in LINEAR mode (smooth & steady) and some where in BUBBLE mode (all of sudden at a time) , but rate appreciation is everywhere in NCR.

For rate increase of any particular society better to confirm it from that's society sales person. Every under construction societies has its own marketing strategy to catch new buyers, some increase rates , some reduce discounts of free goodies (or increase discount or free goodies if sales looks low) , some do combinations of all.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh Ji,

Can u throw some light on the below projects wrt to the rates , quality, possession details and yr personal favorites.

Gardenia Glamour- Vasundhra
    SG Homes- Vasundhra
    Parsvnath Exotica
    Parsvnath Sterling and Regalia
    Olive County

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh Ji,

Can u throw some light on the below projects wrt to the rates , quality, possession details and yr personal favorites.

SG Homes- Vasundhra
    Parsvnath Exotica
    Olive County
    JNC Greenwoods

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemkumargarg
    Hi Saurabh Ji,

SG Homes- Vasundhra
    Parsvnath Exotica
    Olive County
    JNC Greenwoods

Thanks

Stay away from Parsvnath, rest all are fine.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you very much for yr advise, will definitely keep yr advise in mind.
    However would appreciate, any detailed info about any of the mentioned projects.

SG Homes- Vasundhra
    Olive County
    JNC Greenwoods

Any other society u recommend which is ready for possession in next 2 yrs and with in a budget of 45 lac( With in 5-6 km of Mohan nagar)

Any advise is most welcome.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Please do not start a new discussion

Requesting Mr Hem Kumar, not to diverge the discussion onto projects other than Saviour park. Please start a new thread if you require information and Saurabh's expert comments on another project. Please let this discussion thread be dedicated for Saviour park only.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote