Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mohan Nagar Metro formaly approved by UP Cabinet.

So finally Metro is formaly approved and now just MOU need to be signed to start the project. We can hope this to get started by next year.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Indeed Metro finalization is great news for Mohan nagar. Does anyone have the latest information on current rates at Saviour park. Their website hasn't been updated for long and shows a rate of approx INR 3350 psqft.
    When the rates at Raj nagar extension have crossed 3000 psqft for a few societies, I'm sure Mohan nagar rates would be much higher considering the strategic location.

Updates please ...anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Booking flat.. 1505 sq ft

Hi, I am plannig to book 1505sq ft flat in saviour park. Can anybody tell me the current booking rate if anybody recently booked any flat.

Also this is great news that metro is coming and i am pretty sure that the rates will going to rise soon once the construction of metro started.

1 thing more i want to know, if i pay all white money than is that going to create any problem in future at the time of sale as the registry cost will be high.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammi1029
    Hi, I am plannig to book 1505sq ft flat in saviour park. Can anybody tell me the current booking rate if anybody recently booked any flat.

Also this is great news that metro is coming and i am pretty sure that the rates will going to rise soon once the construction of metro started.

1 thing more i want to know, if i pay all white money than is that going to create any problem in future at the time of sale as the registry cost will be high.

Thanks

hi
    i visited there last sunday executive told me bsp is going on 3290 rs. per sq.ft on top floor and 1st floor is 3410 rs. per sq.ft he told me that we are going to launch some new twrs after 1.5 month then price ll be revised..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    Indeed Metro finalization is great news for Mohan nagar. Does anyone have the latest information on current rates at Saviour park. Their website hasn't been updated for long and shows a rate of approx INR 3350 psqft.
    When the rates at Raj nagar extension have crossed 3000 psqft for a few societies, I'm sure Mohan nagar rates would be much higher considering the strategic location.

Updates please ...anyone?

hi
    current price is 3290 rs. p.sq.ft on top floor and 1st floor is 3410 rs.p.sq.ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevky
    Are the size of the rooms smaller than specified ? Have anybody noticed?

hi
    sir
    i show flamingo block thr actual flat hs bn complete and as size builder specified in browsers as i found . u can also visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems, Phase 3 (Brunia Block) getting delayed........anyone have any update from any sources..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friend ..

Do any one have an update on the launch of Ph-3 .. Please share the progress (if any)??
    CommentQuote
  • Saviour Greenisle - Crossing Republik has finally started giving possession

Just for information: Saviour has finally started rolling out possession letters for its first exclusive project few days back (with a delay of almost a year). All its other previous projects have been in partnerships with other bigger builders. It's an important event given that:

We'll get to know the differences / similarities between Saviour's promises and actual delivery (quality of work, committments)
    Saviour attitude towards buyers while handing over the possession and in final settlement (Given that there are delay penalties invovled etc)
    CommentQuote
  • On Phase I, next demand will be generated on Jan 2013 with last date 10-feb-2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by draghav
    On Phase I, next demand will be generated on Jan 2013 with last date 10-feb-2013.

Phase 3 launch going to be mystery now..... i booked on March 25th this year and still it's going to end 2012..still work not started....

Do any one here booked in Phase-3, so we can talk to builder and get put our stand??? :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manratu
    Phase 3 launch going to be mystery now..... i booked on March 25th this year and still it's going to end 2012..still work not started....

Do any one here booked in Phase-3, so we can talk to builder and get put our stand??? :(:(

Phase 3 is being delay due to approval from GDA---- As per Sales team of Saviour Park.

And Current rate is R.3290/- P.S.F ( On Basic)

and Rates will be increase onward 15 Jan 2012 upto Rs.500/- P.S.F.

On Phase-I, Finishing work has been started.

All members are requested, Please give your Flat No's , Name and Contact Number , Email ID for Strong our Group (member of Saviour Park project).
    CommentQuote
  • We have 10 Flats in Saviour Park , in Phase-I, (9th and 10 Floor) , in Phase -II , ( Ground and 7th floor).

My Self Deepak Kumar , email id- draghav.6152@gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-II, Demand has been generated 10% ( In the slab 85% ), In our Group received SMS from Builders which are booked flat in Phase-II.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by draghav
    Phase-II, Demand has been generated 10% ( In the slab 85% ), In our Group received SMS from Builders which are booked flat in Phase-II.

Hi,....

Thanks for this initiating...

My self manoj and my email id is manraturi@gmail.com and booked flat Phase -3, 6th floor....keep updating when you have any update and i will do same...
    CommentQuote