Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi , my email Id is yougesh_bhat@rediffmail.com...booked flat in Phase-III - 4th floor..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by draghav
    Phase 3 is being delay due to approval from GDA---- As per Sales team of Saviour Park.

And Current rate is R.3290/- P.S.F ( On Basic)

and Rates will be increase onward 15 Jan 2012 upto Rs.500/- P.S.F.

On Phase-I, Finishing work has been started.

All members are requested, Please give your Flat No's , Name and Contact Number , Email ID for Strong our Group (member of Saviour Park project).

Hi this is sanjeev , we book

ed flats in phase 1 &2on 3 floor my email id is sanjeevky.1980@gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New year to all Saviour buyers- Ajay

Oh my Dear; Forget your fear,
    Let all your dreams be clear,
    Never put tear; Please hear,
    I want to tell one thing in your ear
    Wishing you a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • any body wants to re sale their flat, i am looking 2bhk in this society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhidarling
    any body wants to re sale their flat, i am looking 2bhk in this society.

2bhk, right now approx 50 lacs, if u want purchase i have 2 flats in Flaming tower-A1, 9th Floor, Park and road facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajyah
    i came to know that height of flat of saviour park is 8 ft 4 inches. is it true

Hi sir
    i m pooja i hv also booked flat in saviour park i went there in towers & i show the height of floor to celing i think it is near about 9.5 to 10 foot . u can aloso chk ..
    CommentQuote
  • Got information that phase 3 going to started soon..seems they already started digging as well....anyone got any news..??
    CommentQuote
  • any one idea whats the current price if Savior Park.. seems rates of under construction societies nearby have reached closer to Rs 4000 PSF and Saviour Park rates still showing as ~3200 PSF.. it gives a satifsfaction if we see our flat cost is increasing ..althouth its only on paper or unreal :D
    CommentQuote
  • what is price right now in fresh booking and what is resale prices and when is possesion

seniors plzz help
    CommentQuote
  • What is the currrnt stage of construction of ph 1 & 2 ? When the 3 rd ph will open why builder is delaying so much? Anybody is any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevky
    What is the currrnt stage of construction of ph 1 & 2 ? When the 3 rd ph will open why builder is delaying so much? Anybody is any idea?

No Clue...that always doing false comment on PHASE 3, planning to go this weekend...are others as well...as its really almost one year..since i booked my flat????
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that they have got the approvals now till 4th floor ...I called them and they confirmed me the same ... They told me that the allotment letters will be issued soon ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ybhat1
    I came to know that they have got the approvals now till 4th floor ...I called them and they confirmed me the same ... They told me that the allotment letters will be issued soon ...

It was since last year April-2012, they had approval till 4th floor for PH-3, As per them there is no new approval issue by Ghaziabad authority for any project in Ghaziabad....due to Saviour no exception....
    Do anyone awar about this ...no clue if they telling truth...or making just story???......

They will build it till 4th floor..and in between also trying to get approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited today Saviour Park,

Phase 1- Construction done till 12th, Plaster and POP work going on
    Phase2 - 12th floor slab will be done by this month or next...
    Phase3-> Digging working going on...I guess after 1-2 week ..they will ask for payment for owners (Till 4th floor-> as they dont have approval after that.)
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend interested to buy 3 BHK in Phase-2, anyone can help whats the current price going on?
    CommentQuote